Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Nothing we didn't know so far, it's the same info all over again, only picture is different.
 

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
2,506
Age
31
Country
Colombia
The magazine Pocket Pocket has the final chapter of Fairy Tail complete in color.

For example

 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
[
【書籍予約情報】今週号でついに感動の最終回を迎えた「#FAIRYTAIL」!!9月15日発売「FAIRY TAIL 62巻限定版」のご予約を好評受付中アニ!限定版はホロ加工を施したキラキラ缶バッチ10種同梱仕様!豪華すぎ!る!アニ!どんな絵柄か楽しみアニ!ご予約はぜひ当店で!!

Translated from Japanese by Bing


[Book reservation information: in this week's issue finally greeted the final impression "#FAIRYTAIL"! 9/15 released "FAIRY TAIL 62 volume limited edition" of the book's favorable reception in the ANI! Limited Edition coated holo glitter can batch 10 species included specifications! Too gorgeous! I! ANI! No picture or fun ANI! Reservation is take a look at our shop!



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
[
【書籍予約情報】今週号でついに感動の最終回を迎えた「#FAIRYTAIL」!!9月15日発売「FAIRY TAIL 62巻限定版」のご予約を好評受付中アニ!限定版はホロ加工を施したキラキラ缶バッチ10種同梱仕様!豪華すぎ!る!アニ!どんな絵柄か楽しみアニ!ご予約はぜひ当店で!!

Translated from Japanese by Bing


[Book reservation information: in this week's issue finally greeted the final impression "#FAIRYTAIL"! 9/15 released "FAIRY TAIL 62 volume limited edition" of the book's favorable reception in the ANI! Limited Edition coated holo glitter can batch 10 species included specifications! Too gorgeous! I! ANI! No picture or fun ANI! Reservation is take a look at our shop!



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if volume 63 will also have an limited edition which Hiro could make an omake for 100 year quest and have it put in volume 63? Though would anyone like to see a omake be made for 100 year quest or 100 year quest be made in to a spin off?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
https://mushi0131.tumblr.com/image/163534657399
Volume 61 afterword
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do you Know in what place I Can Find all the Artworks and the Emergency Request in Ingles at this Time?

Thanks
I think the tread your looking for is the fan art tread since that's the only tread that I can think of where everyone post their fairy tail artwork. Your welcome.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I think the tread your looking for is the fan art tread since that's the only tread that I can think of where everyone post their fairy tail artwork. Your welcome.
Yea.... I refer also the Afterwork, Sorry, I'm too Sleepy now :D
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yea.... I refer also the Afterwork, Sorry, I'm too Sleepy now :D
Oh, then your looking for the art and stories forums. It's fine don't worry about it just get some sleep.
 

Bishamonten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 30, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
156
Age
27
Country
Joker
Is there a thread that lists all volume afterwords so far?

I thought it would be this thread but it wasn't.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is there a thread that lists all volume afterwords so far?

I thought it would be this thread but it wasn't.
We'll you can post the afterwords here along with the volume covers and anything in the volumes. But right I really want to see what the next volume cover looks like and what the next volume afterword said's.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I Find this

Volumen 6


Volumen 7



Volumen 8


Volumen 9


Volumen 11


Volumen 12


Volumen 14


Volumen 15


Volumen 16


Volumen 17


Volumen 18


Volumen 19


Volumen 21



Volumen 22



Volumen 23



Volumen 24



Volumen 26



Volumen 27



Volumen 28



Volumen 30



Volumen 31



Volumen 32



Volumen 33



Volumen 34


Volumen 35


Volumen 36


Volumen 37


Volumen 38


Volumen 40


Volumen 41



Volumen 42



Afterwork Vol 42


Extra





Interview








What do you think?

 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Gabo what about the the afterward of the last volume and Mira and Lucy conversation of it.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Volume 44


Celestial Spirits Stadistics


Emergency Request Volume 46


Volume 47


Tartaros Profile



I need Scan the others

@Gabo what about the the afterward of the last volume and Mira and Lucy conversation of it.
I need Find First
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
[
【書籍予約情報】今週号でついに感動の最終回を迎えた「#FAIRYTAIL」!!9月15日発売「FAIRY TAIL 62巻限定版」のご予約を好評受付中アニ!限定版はホロ加工を施したキラキラ缶バッチ10種同梱仕様!豪華すぎ!る!アニ!どんな絵柄か楽しみアニ!ご予約はぜひ当店で!!

Translated from Japanese by Bing


[Book reservation information: in this week's issue finally greeted the final impression "#FAIRYTAIL"! 9/15 released "FAIRY TAIL 62 volume limited edition" of the book's favorable reception in the ANI! Limited Edition coated holo glitter can batch 10 species included specifications! Too gorgeous! I! ANI! No picture or fun ANI! Reservation is take a look at our shop!



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you know what Say Here?

 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
- Info about t-shirts and goods with Mashima's drawings, which can be bought only in FT Cafe
- Booking website is open now (650 yen/without tax included)
- Another Mashima's exhibition on Winter this year in Osaka and Fukuoka (I didn't find new info on exhibition's website yet tho)
- Volume 62 will be released on 15th September (Friday) and volume 63 on November; definite date isn't decided yet
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
is it a light novel or O.O omake chapter better be an omake LN are hard to find
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Looks like a light novel. It's rare someone translates these things.
 

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
What is a Light novel:s?
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Found this on twitter...I think it's a light novel...Does anyone know what it is?
I believe it will be released on September 15
"Fairy Tail in Wonderland", according to Amazon will be released on 15th September (the same day as 62nd volume of manga). Kanan Ren is an author of this light novel and one of the previous ones, "Ōedo Fairy Tail".
What is a Light novel:s?
It's a short novel with illustrations draw in manga style. Popular manga series get few light novels, usually written by someone else with mangaka's drawings, but there are also separate light novel series :)
 
Top