- Joined
- Oct 5, 2016
- Messages
- 213
- Reaction score
- 1,168
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Hey do you perhaps have the HQ version of the cover? I would like to color it... it's so cute awwYes it is
![]()
And the contents
![]()
Hey do you perhaps have the HQ version of the cover? I would like to color it... it's so cute awwYes it is
![]()
And the contents
![]()
Looks like their in Lucy's apartment. Can someone post the afterword whenever they find it?Yes it is
![]()
And the contents
![]()
I don't remember Volumes of Fairy Tail with more than 9 chapters in it. So 2 more Volumes is about 18 chapters. We already have 7 chapters for vol. 61. So it's only 11 chapters left.Each volume has an approximate 10 or 12 chapters 7 (with some exceptions when there are chapters with more pages where there are more pages), if they are two volumes counting chapters would be about 20
Not really1 volume = 8-9 chapter
So two volume = 16-18 chapter not 11 chapter it's too short.
With 18 chapter the manga will be finish on septembre or at the end of August if Mashima make double chapters
The weekly shounen magazine serializes the chapters ahead of when the books are actually published. There will be 2 more volumes after 61, and 61 ended on chapter 527. The magazine is is on chapter 534 right now. 11 chapters from 534 is the exact same thing as 18 chapters from 527. Either way, if the next 2 volumes are 9 chapters each, then the series will end on chapter 545.1 volume = 8-9 chapter
So two volume = 16-18 chapter not 11 chapter it's too short.
With 18 chapter the manga will be finish on septembre or at the end of August if Mashima make double chapters
It is true, my mistake, but it is that some volumes if they have 10 chapters (vol 39)these commonly have no extras.I don't remember Volumes of Fairy Tail with more than 9 chapters in it. So 2 more Volumes is about 18 chapters. We already have 7 chapters for vol. 61. So it's only 11 chapters left.
found this on twitter, I believe from vol 61
![]()
I swear Lucy gets more beautiful with every drawing done by Hiro-Sensei! Truly her best look shes such a babe!
. The early comparisons for the first volumes of FT were his art was vastly similar to one piece but he really added depth and formed his own bubbly characters into his own naturally. Hiro doesn't have a huge case of "same face disease" like other prominent authors, some can have the same face structure say like God Serena and Yuri but it's not as bad as I've seen, while his characters' designs stand out especially after a few times we see them and he's drawn them.
I really love herfound this on twitter, I believe from vol 61
![]()
I never understood why they said it was like One Piece when clearly the art was similar to Rave Master and Mashima EnThe early comparisons for the first volumes of FT were his art was vastly similar to one piece
I dont know, I just found the flipcover image of lucy on twitter.@Rzerox21xx yo, so its no bonus pages in vol 61? It's been a week from today since it dropped and still nothing to come up.