GHETTONESE

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
8:30....
OHst played already didnt they...last nite right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
They played on Thursday and killed Indiana though they had a slow start. But then, they always play like that.

I'm more of a Notre Dame fan, and they're doing pretty well. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is kelly still their coach?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah

Hopefully, they won't mess up. >.>
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Walks in :dancin

Oh hay :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey....
Wattup....thought you were done with this place :gnut
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Hey....
Wattup....thought you were done with this place :gnut
Kek, I thought this place was done with me :cheez

Nah, I had a lot of things going on irl, like evil ex girlfriend I broke up with, college, getting a job and that kinda stuff. So I kinda forgot about here lol. Also for some reason I can't get on the discord with my old discord account :gwah
So I have a new discord account and still can't find the discord for here :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kek, I thought this place was done with me :cheez

Nah, I had a lot of things going on irl, like evil ex girlfriend I broke up with, college, getting a job and that kinda stuff. So I kinda forgot about here lol. Also for some reason I can't get on the discord with my old discord account :gwah
So I have a new discord account and still can't find the discord for here :3c
But you remember your ol unk even tho im not on discord:awe
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Did you see what Clemson band did for the halftime show? :lmao
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, the local news stations weren't pleased about it.

How did LSU do? I hope it's better than the Bama-FSU game. That was a :sleepy in the second half.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We're winning 20-0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
27-0 xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Overkill :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just imagine if we didnt have a bunch of players suspended..3 of which,1st team defensive players.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
At least you didn't have ten players suspended aka Florida :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Listened to untitled today. Been almost a decade and i still don't know if he's really talking bout fried chicken or if its about women on that song lol
 
Top