8:30....
OHst played already didnt they...last nite right?
OHst played already didnt they...last nite right?




Kek, I thought this place was done with meHey....
Wattup....thought you were done with this place![]()



But you remember your ol unk even tho im not on discordKek, I thought this place was done with me
Nah, I had a lot of things going on irl, like evil ex girlfriend I broke up with, college, getting a job and that kinda stuff. So I kinda forgot about here lol. Also for some reason I can't get on the discord with my old discord account
So I have a new discord account and still can't find the discord for here![]()


Nah....what happenedDid you see what Clemson band did for the halftime show?![]()
All I can say is fuck the policeBut you remember your ol unk even tho im not on discord![]()

They trolled OSU by reminding the score in last year's playoff.Nah....what happened
Oh shitThey trolled OSU by reminding the score in last year's playoff.

in the second half.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

