- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"-He doesn´t have any good memories from Sensei no Bulge"
Damn poor dude. It wasnt that bad
Damn poor dude. It wasnt that bad
Nah, they're still first years.Really? How much time has passed in-story? Like 16 months right? Hori could make the next 2 years each to be 100 chapters then. Years as in school years
Agreed that the TOC is pretty much a repeat. We'll have to see how much really changes next week, though I think the reason MHA is getting it's colorpage next week may or may not be tied in with it's low rankings the last two weeks.Pretty much a repeat of last week's ToC. What a shitstorm Jump is trying to start.
In other new: IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF HUNGRY MARIE'S SALVATION? Give it a few weeks and it'll overtake Dr Stone. Mark my words.
Color pages are decided months ahead of time so the artist can prepare, it has more to do with the fact that it's needed to promote the latest volume release than the TOC also color pages don't really effect anything this chapter was also a short one but it did better than the last.Agreed that the TOC is pretty much a repeat. We'll have to see how much really changes next week, though I think the reason MHA is getting it's colorpage next week may or may not be tied in with it's low rankings the last two weeks.
MHA reminded me ALOT like Naruto cause I started the manga after watching the first season. Shit the Tournament arc itself legit gave me Chuunin Exam vibes. Then I saw later Hori got advice from Kishi on that arc specifically if I remember right so it was no wonder I felt like that so strongly. From an outsider's perspective who only watched the OVA it's the endgame goal for Asta being the Wizard King along w/ his upbringing, rival, and powers that seem straight out of Naruto and with the magic theme that feels FT-ish. Deku and Bakugo both want to be the #1 hero eventually, which you can easily replace #1 hero/Wizard King with Hokage. I think MHA hid this trope and finessed it in a way that it didn't really feel like the true goal for Deku, somewhat making it into a subplot until All Might dies. I'll have a better feel on this when the anime drops in a month.That said, I don't like the move. I think I've mentioned this before but here goes: any similarities Black Clover has to Naruto are largely superficial and pretty irrelevant to why you'd read one or the other. If you're gonna count generic tropes MHA shares about as many and that's okay, y'all would never confuse the two.
Its when it says ending it means a color page placed in the back of the magazineSo is Boruto ending according to the original japanese? Did I miss an announcement or when it says ending it means a color page placed in the back of the magazine.
changed the editors, this may be the new#41 (11/09) :
Robot x Laserbeam (cover, lead color)
The Promised Neverland
Dr.Stone
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Hinomaru Sumo (color, 2nd part start)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
We Never Learn
Black Clover
Joreishi Rentarô no Yakusoku / Shindô Masaoki (Oneshot, color, Golden Future Entry #02)
Yuragi-sô no Yûna-san
My Hero Academia
Gintama
Haikyu!!
Food Wars
Spring Weapon No. 1
Hungry Marie
Cross Account
Shudan!
Boruto (color)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
One Piece (Absent)
#42 (16/09) :
One Piece (cover, lead color)
My Hero Academia (color)
Kochi Kame - Special Chapter (color)
Raven Burai / Kobayashi Eiken (Oneshot, color, Golden Future Entry #03)
Much like the TOC these pass two weeks."We Never Learn" at top 5. Nothing else matters. *-*