Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What a night :XDthis game just got a lot more interesting. Glad to know my suspicions on Grysun were only skin deep. Pretty much trust Demon and Grysun at this point.

Hint: I have 2 roles and I can't be targeted by one of the mafia teams.
How can you suspect such a pro-townie player amirite? :derp The only reason I wanted you dead in day 1 was because we had no real leads, so killing an inactive person was the better option. Be a bit more active ulq, so maybe I will get another reason to lynch you other than being inactive :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nope, nothing of the sort :hmm
Any other hints you want to give, spriggan? Now that the day started is the best time for you to be more active and help distinguish the town from the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No?... Why would I be?

Also, I'll try to give you guys my thoughts in an hour or so.
Because there are 2 dead bombs and possibly more bombs, so we believe there should be a townie diffuser and are asking people who it could be.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I was mafia I'd keep him alive for longer, if only to make a bandwagon on him at a later day if it starts to look inconvenient or a fellow mafia is on the chopping block. So I wouldn't care too much about him being detective or not.

So I am pretty sure none of the 2 mafias will kill him, regardless if he's town or mafia. But he is trying really hard not to pretend to be a detective anymore, so I feel like he's just a bomb trying to get off the game after screwing up and running out of excuses. We'd have to sack one player to kill him, but if he is shown as mafia we will know to look at the group that voted scav, there has to be some of his fellow teammates that tried saving him by going on scav.
But there are Two Mafias. Whether he is Townie or not, a side is in doubt for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if he is Det, succeeds this night and survive. His sanity can't be confirmed unless he targets Spirit. I don't see him surviving two other nights unless Mafias lose important roles.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
How can you suspect such a pro-townie player amirite? :derp The only reason I wanted you dead in day 1 was because we had no real leads, so killing an inactive person was the better option. Be a bit more active ulq, so maybe I will get another reason to lynch you other than being inactive :kappa
Well you were a keen mustard, I found it a bit wierd. Fair point but you should know my "3 post per day" style though. I'll try:XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Actually, even if he targets Spirit things won't be clear next phase.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright fine, let's just kill kato with the genkidama.

@WithYouInSpirit @Demonspeed which one of you 2 should we give all our energy to? You currently have the same number at 3. I have my concerns with demon still, so I'm not sure which of you two should do it. What do you recommend?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
The bomb defuser is one of the roles that would get a target (larger than most) on their head for revealing themselves, especially this earlier...

But then again, like 5 or 6 people died last night so
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Any other hints you want to give, spriggan? Now that the day started is the best time for you to be more active and help distinguish the town from the mafia.
Hmm, I don't exactly know how to give a hint, but lemme try my hand at this:
"Some people believe I exist, some dont believe in me at all."
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Alright fine, let's just kill kato with the genkidama.

@WithYouInSpirit @Demonspeed which one of you 2 should we give all our energy to? You currently have the same number at 3. I have my concerns with demon still, so I'm not sure which of you two should do it. What do you recommend?
I said I am willing to do it because my role is not important but I am not a confirmed Townie. If Spirit is willing to take the risk we can give it to him.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still say my death right now is best for town, but do take note that when demonspeed sugested I'd live another day target WYIS, Gry said to kill me, when lately he was not so sure on instanly offing me

Meaning i could be insane det and he is mafia

But pls genki dama me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said I am willing to do it because my role is not important but I am not a confirmed Townie. If Spirit is willing to take the risk we can give it to him.
Sure, @WithYouInSpirit tell us whether you or demon should gather the energy and use it. I do want to confirm the Kato thing right away to start pestering the scav voters or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
The bomb defuser is one of the roles that would get a target (larger than most) on their head for revealing themselves, especially this earlier...

But then again, like 5 or 6 people died last night so
But if we use him, we can remove the risk of dying because Kato is Bomb. Townies win as long as their number is higher than Mafia. Surviving til the end is not that important when you have a role made for this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still say my death right now is best for town, but do take note that when demonspeed sugested I'd live another day target WYIS, Gry said to kill me, when lately he was not so sure on instanly offing me

Meaning i could be insane det and he is mafia

But pls genki dama me
How is your death best for town if you're a detective? o.o Your death is almost certain, so I'm confused why you'd still play the detective if you want to get killed. Which gives me the feeling that you're a townie again :notlikethis
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The bomb defuser is one of the roles that would get a target (larger than most) on their head for revealing themselves, especially this earlier...

But then again, like 5 or 6 people died last night so
No, because it's a one-shot ability and we would use it tonight on Kato. The Assassin of Red died and the Bomb of Orange blew up, so even if the Oranges have an Assassin, they wouldn't need to waste a kill on a Defuser now that their own bomb is gone.

Defusing (I'm almost sure) takes higher priority than killing at night, so if the mafia decided to off the Defuser, the latter would have already used their ability and become a Regular Townie by then.


Hmm, I don't exactly know how to give a hint, but lemme try my hand at this:
"Some people believe I exist, some dont believe in me at all."
Jesus? :fan
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Even if he is Det, he can't be very useful because he revealed his role too early and there are two Mafias, with a potential Escort. Kato is a poison right now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I said I am willing to do it because my role is not important but I am not a confirmed Townie. If Spirit is willing to take the risk we can give it to him.
If Emperor is Jesus, he's the perfect candidate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top