Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Let's try to recap what happened last night: the serial killer assassinated Yajirobe (town bomb) and got killed along with Krlilin (that was hiding behind ), the red mafia Piccolo killed the mafia bomb from the orange mafia and both died, and then both mafias lost at least one killing role.

Before voting kato, I'd like to hear what Brandish has to say too, and @Kato756 you're quite desperate to die, are you trying to make it look like you're a real bomb? I doubt it will work.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No, with the genki dama thing

The best thing i can do now is die in this day phase as fast as possible so you guys can talk about the real culprits.

Kill me
Yeah, selfless sacrifice thing isn't working here buddy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes, a mafia would transfer his energyto another mafia , totally smart move :hmm

Eh, i voted for WYIS , had to change my vote and scav had the most, remember? i didn't "insta" vote him.
People make a lot of mistakes in these games, beginners and experienced players alike. Panda's first game where he was mafia was particularily interesting with the mistake he did :lmao

I recall you just voted for him and were gone without saying anything, and only came back when the day ended. Want to give some hints to your role Battou? Are you the diffuser or something else?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The day is still young Kato. :cheez It feels like you're a mafia who is tired from trying to save himself and thinks his effort is going to waste anyway and is thus giving up, but the only easy way out for you is admitting to mafia :cop
So, let's continue shall we? Answer my questions, you're an almost dead townie after all right? Help us out more :heh
I did aswer everything that I could

Holt and Lady liking your post

Man am I a insane det and you are guilty

kill me
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
C'mon, way too many lurking here
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did aswer everything that I could

Holt and Lady liking your post

Man am I a insane det and you are guilty

kill me
But why Kato? We could still keep you alive for now and focus on other people. You can then investigate more people and try to prove yourself. It's not over for you yet.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I recall you just voted for him and were gone without saying anything, and only came back when the day ended. Want to give some hints to your role Battou? Are you the diffuser or something else?
No,not a diffuser, i am townie tho :hee
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I did aswer everything that I could

Holt and Lady liking your post

Man am I a insane det and you are guilty

kill me
Now the liar want to accuse us? I distrust you since the first day and I didn't vote scav either, that bandwagon was strange, pal and your whole plan of dec or whatever you are doesn't make sense. Decs should work from shadow and avoid mafia attention to help the city the most they can, right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
But why Kato? We could still keep you alive for now and focus on other people. You can then investigate more people and try to prove yourself. It's not over for you yet.
Let's be honest Gry. Assuming he really is Det. Do you think his chances of surviving are high? Even with a Sane Doc helping him. He could be blocked by a potential Escort.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
What a night :XDthis game just got a lot more interesting. Glad to know my suspicions on Grysun were only skin deep. Pretty much trust Demon and Grysun at this point.

Hint: I have 2 roles and I can't be targeted by one of the mafia teams.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How many mafias do we have? In a game with 2 mafia teams, the number can vary a lot depending on many things.

I would assume both mafia teams have the same number of players. The only reason not to do that would be giving that mafia extremely strong roles or some lovers shenanigans. So if both have the same number of players there are either 4 or 5 mafias in both teams. There being 4 mafias on both is a bit more believable due to there being a serial killer and a santa, but there still is the chance at 5.

But for now let's assume there's 3 mafias left in both teams, no more 3rd parties, which means 14 townies remain. Whether one of them is a sleeper/traitor is hard to say, due to us generally having nobody claim anything yet. The townie roles could look pretty crazy in such a large game.
I will keep my own list of who I trust the most to be in the 14 townies.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Swearing at your waifu with a dirty lie :fail So many people died in the night, syx in total :teehee And 2 mafia teams confirmed. Think Grysun was saying it could work like that because of how Hardy and Farfalla would make the game.

On Kato - Idk he's definitely suspicious but he's an experienced player so would he make moves that are so easy to catch on? If I had to vote right now I would pick him, but I'll wait for a while.

And everyone else lurking but not talking
Catching up with the pages. And checking the rules thread with all these roles brought up xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
What a night :XDthis game just got a lot more interesting. Glad to know my suspicions on Grysun were only skin deep. Pretty much trust Demon and Grysun at this point.

Hint: I have 2 roles and I can't be targeted by one of the mafia teams.
A temporary role?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What a night :XDthis game just got a lot more interesting. Glad to know my suspicions on Grysun were only skin deep. Pretty much trust Demon and Grysun at this point.

Hint: I have 2 roles and I can't be targeted by one of the mafia teams.
2 roles, a lover ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let's be honest Gry. Assuming he really is Det. Do you think his chances of surviving are high? Even with a Sane Doc helping him. He could be blocked by a potential Escort.
If I was mafia I'd keep him alive for longer, if only to make a bandwagon on him at a later day if it starts to look inconvenient or a fellow mafia is on the chopping block. So I wouldn't care too much about him being detective or not.

So I am pretty sure none of the 2 mafias will kill him, regardless if he's town or mafia. But he is trying really hard not to pretend to be a detective anymore, so I feel like he's just a bomb trying to get off the game after screwing up and running out of excuses. We'd have to sack one player to kill him, but if he is shown as mafia we will know to look at the group that voted scav, there has to be some of his fellow teammates that tried saving him by going on scav.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top