Let's try to recap what happened last night: the serial killer assassinated Yajirobe (town bomb) and got killed along with Krlilin (that was hiding behind ), the red mafia Piccolo killed the mafia bomb from the orange mafia and both died, and then both mafias lost at least one killing role.
Before voting kato, I'd like to hear what Brandish has to say too, and @Kato756 you're quite desperate to die, are you trying to make it look like you're a real bomb? I doubt it will work.
Before voting kato, I'd like to hear what Brandish has to say too, and @Kato756 you're quite desperate to die, are you trying to make it look like you're a real bomb? I doubt it will work.


It feels like you're a mafia who is tired from trying to save himself and thinks his effort is going to waste anyway and is thus giving up, but the only easy way out for you is admitting to mafia 

this game just got a lot more interesting. Glad to know my suspicions on Grysun were only skin deep. Pretty much trust Demon and Grysun at this point.
So many people died in the night, syx in total
And 2 mafia teams confirmed. Think Grysun was saying it could work like that because of how Hardy and Farfalla would make the game.