Was working most of the day. Tried catching up at a few times, but didn't get very far.@xi0 you've been awfully quiet
Well, a lot of those likes were memes, yes. But I did bring up people shouldn't forget to waste their transfers on people they can't trust yet... and I thought that was something that hadn't been said, but oh well...After Holt mentioned xi0's quietness I looked back on his (xi0's) posts and it really does feel like he's trying to pass below the radar. He claimed in his latest post that he's contributed despite his low post count (referring to liked posts) but all he's really done is meme, say things others have already said and bandwagon a now confirmed Townie.
And I don't see my voting for scav as bandwagoning. I was like the second person to vote for him and it was a random one at that. I was going to vote for Spirit after his weird behavior but he eventually became confirmed Townie so I had to go somewhere else. At the time scav was rather afk from the game aside from complaining about his avatar and arguing with the hosts in the Discussion thread. Plus, I didn't want to inflict all of my spam on him, so I figured I'd let him off easy.

whats popo's occupation?
...... 



like your role?

