Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Transfer power xi0/Launch

There, I only need 8 more transfers and we can verify your information beyond a shadow of a doubt.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@SonOfDaws We can kill you with a Genkidama, which would kill your Lover next night. And then lynch someone else. If we lynch Vandred who is Burden according to you, will his partner live longer because the night is skipped? @Hardy

And how can we be sure that Vandred is not a Bomb or something?
Yeah the second lover dies only at night, so if the phase is skipped I guess he doesnt take his cyanide.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Transfer power xi0/Launch

There, I only need 8 more transfers and we can verify your information beyond a shadow of a doubt.
What are you planning to do?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm hedging on Gary to use the Spirit Bomb. But we need more people to talk before we use it.

Transfer Power xi0
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Rofl, someone seems to be panicking. No transferring Power to Gary guys. I guess he is on Van's team as well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What are you planning to do?
I'll kill a supposed Mafia during the phase, confirming that SonOfDaws is legit, and then we can lynch Vandred. Why put off eliminating Mafia otherwise?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why are you transferring spirit? Don't be hasty. Even if you don't believe Daws, don't rush into action and certainly don't put power in Gary's hands
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Rofl, someone seems to be panicking. No transferring Power to Gary guys. I guess he is on Van's team as well.
I'm not panicking. Why pass up the opportunity to kill more Mafia sooner?

Okay, say that I'm Mafia. Why would I do anything other than kill a Mafia? I'd be killed ASAP.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rofl, someone seems to be panicking. No transferring Power to Gary guys. I guess he is on Van's team as well.
But this way if he acts out we all know exactly who to lynch.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Whatever happens, be aware that in KaioLand its sleep time. We wont take as much time as a God of Destruction, dont worry.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Or you could give us the information now. Your time is limited really. You tell us who the other members of you/your lover's Mafia and I'll Genkidama one of them right now. Then we'll lynch Vandred and then Tina.
xi0 please. That would be stupid. My life would have far less value in the coming phases if I did that.

Besides, of all the people I haven't investigated, I trust YOU the least.



As for the list of info I'll give right now
- Vandred is a burden
- Totinona is a janitor
- And one of us lovers is a mafia detective
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't trust xi0 either, I've said before I suspect he is mafia, don't rush, guys. @WithYouInSpirit remember you're the only confirmed townie here, the logic would be giving the power to you.

tranfer energy to WYIS/Oolong
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did you and your partner agree to do this this day phase?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't trust xi0 either, I've said before I suspect he is mafia, don't rush, guys. @WithYouInSpirit remember you're the only confirmed townie here, the logic would be giving the power to you.

tranfer energy to WYIS/Oolong
I will remain wary. If I am convinced otherwise I will transfer it to myself instead.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.
I know ou told a lot already, but could you answer if both of you have double-roles? (lover-other role)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Demonspeed The role role I have access to is a secret for the time being... I have to still keep a few you know.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.
So, you are the Mafia Det? And your Lover is a Townie? You realize that if the Burden is killed you won't be able to investigate after?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top