Transfer power xi0/Launch
There, I only need 8 more transfers and we can verify your information beyond a shadow of a doubt.
There, I only need 8 more transfers and we can verify your information beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Yeah the second lover dies only at night, so if the phase is skipped I guess he doesnt take his cyanide.@SonOfDaws We can kill you with a Genkidama, which would kill your Lover next night. And then lynch someone else. If we lynch Vandred who is Burden according to you, will his partner live longer because the night is skipped? @Hardy
And how can we be sure that Vandred is not a Bomb or something?
What are you planning to do?Transfer power xi0/Launch
There, I only need 8 more transfers and we can verify your information beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I'll kill a supposed Mafia during the phase, confirming that SonOfDaws is legit, and then we can lynch Vandred. Why put off eliminating Mafia otherwise?What are you planning to do?
I'm not panicking. Why pass up the opportunity to kill more Mafia sooner?Rofl, someone seems to be panicking. No transferring Power to Gary guys. I guess he is on Van's team as well.
But this way if he acts out we all know exactly who to lynch.Rofl, someone seems to be panicking. No transferring Power to Gary guys. I guess he is on Van's team as well.
xi0 please. That would be stupid. My life would have far less value in the coming phases if I did that.Or you could give us the information now. Your time is limited really. You tell us who the other members of you/your lover's Mafia and I'll Genkidama one of them right now. Then we'll lynch Vandred and then Tina.
I will remain wary. If I am convinced otherwise I will transfer it to myself instead.I don't trust xi0 either, I've said before I suspect he is mafia, don't rush, guys. @WithYouInSpirit remember you're the only confirmed townie here, the logic would be giving the power to you.
tranfer energy to WYIS/Oolong
A list?...Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.
I know ou told a lot already, but could you answer if both of you have double-roles? (lover-other role)Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.
So, you are the Mafia Det? And your Lover is a Townie? You realize that if the Burden is killed you won't be able to investigate after?Oh, and GrySun is a spy. He was the N1 target and Totinona was my N2.