Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don't think we should kill Son now, It'd be better to kill nona first and we would know if she's a janitor or not and if she's really a janitor we would have Panda's role revealed as well, it would give us at least three identities confirmed (Nona as janitor, Pand'a role and sonofdaws in the lover/mafia detective together with the probability Demon is telling the truth) and if Daws in telling the truth about it, we proceed killing Vandred, but if he is lying, we kill him instead.
Here. She said GK after though so I guess this is irrelevant now..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Here. She said GK after though so I guess this is irrelevant now..
Speaking of her post, it would be useful to know whether you have information on Panda's alignment before we all go ahead and do what you suggest...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not lynching Nona, it's Genki on her and Lynch Van. And if Nona turns out false, least we have a ready made target
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, Daws is giving us information. Something you're not. Us wanting to know Masons is only so they confirm your story. Well either way, when ulq comes, he can do that. GKing Son before then makes no sense even though be might be Mafia. And I don't buy this Mason claim. Heck you and Ulq could be the mafia with son being town and you're just looking for a way to get rid of both of them for trying to off you. That seems much more likely to me right now.

Son is not going. He claimed a powerful ally, which seems to hint more on Ulq being the mafia det. Regardless, killing Toti is the best move then lynching van but we still need to wait. So hold your horses
I am Mason,ulq is Mason. That makes two, when he will be online, he will confirm this. What more can we learn from Son? All their night actions? Do you think a Mafia would reveal this at this point? He revealed nothing to ulq and he doesn't reveal things easily even when Townie. He didn't play a lot of games but that's how he is. You believe he is Mafia Det, right?

@A.ulq Don't reveal more than this regarding the Masons. No matter what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@WithYouInSpirit If you get enough energy for the GK. Use it on Son, not anyone else.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I am Mason,ulq is Mason. That makes two, when he will be online, he will confirm this. What more can we learn from Son? All their night actions? Do you think a Mafia would reveal this at this point? He revealed nothing to ulq and he doesn't reveal things easily even when Townie. He didn't play a lot of games but that's how he is. You believe he is Mafia Det, right?

@A.ulq Don't reveal more than this regarding the Masons. No matter what.
According to you, Ulq isn't the only Mason so nothing stops us from making a general call and just having everyone claim roles at this point.

Also, yes there's a possibility he is, not a certainty. The burden (vandred) is team red. Which means either ulq or Daws is red too. We assumed 4 for each team which means there could be one left, which could be you. And even if he is, it's a worthy compromise. As for information, like I said, by our assumptions, there should be 1 Mafia left. If we play things as is, Ulq/Daws will have to give up the last member
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@WithYouInSpirit If you get enough energy for the GK. Use it on Son, not anyone else
lol WTF? Why are you giving him orders? Didn't you literally just say to wait :lmao
Spirit, you're fine with Nuking Toti right? It's already general consensus that this is the good play
--- Double Post Merged, ---
just in case @WithYouInSpirit ^

I'm going to bed. freaking 4:42am now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
According to you, Ulq isn't the only Mason so nothing stops us from making a general call and just having everyone claim roles at this point.

Also, yes there's a possibility he is, not a certainty. The burden (vandred) is team red. Which means either ulq or Daws is red too. We assumed 4 for each team which means there could be one left, which could be you. And even if he is, it's a worthy compromise. As for information, like I said, by our assumptions, there should be 1 Mafia left. If we play things as is, Ulq/Daws will have to give up the last member
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol WTF? Why are you giving him orders? Didn't you literally just say to wait :lmao
Spirit, you're fine with Nuking Toti right? It's already general consensus that this is the good play
I told you what ulq said on the Mason pad. If ulq is Mafia ihs actions don't make sense at all. Son is his lover, he can't deny it.

Son's team should have killed him and kept quiet. They didn't. Even if Son is not Mafia Det, he is Mafia for sure.

This is not an order, this is a suggestion.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's already general consensus that this is the good play
Out of the 17 people still in the game, 10 of them still haven't posted... so, not really much of a consensus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I didn't realize that so few were left... so we can't really pick anyone other than myself, Spirit, or maybe Demon to do the GK. Anyone else would literally require everyone else picking the same person, which is probably unrealistic.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Either me or Spirit. Spirit is better because he is confirmed Townie. You are most likely Mafia along with Holt. In your current situation with your team's chances of winning being so low. You would probably kill someone else.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Either me or Spirit. Spirit is better because he is confirmed Townie. You are most likely Mafia along with Holt. In your current situation with your team's chances of winning being so low. You would probably kill someone else.
Yeah and if I do that Vandred is lynched, then both myself and Tina will be killed by GK or Lynch. It accomplishes nothing except speeding up Townie victory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's your reasoning for favoring using GK on Daws over Tina?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
As I said earlier, I'm not GKing anyone until we get answers from all parties involved or mentioned in this current clusterfuck. Acting hastily may well end up with more Townie deaths, and eventually we'll be weakened to the point where Mafia overwhelm us.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
As I said earlier, I'm not GKing anyone until we get answers from all parties involved or mentioned in this current clusterfuck. Acting hastily may well end up with more Townie deaths, and eventually we'll be weakened to the point where Mafia overwhelm us.
It's not like you could do it right now. I said what ulq did. He is Son's Lover and will confirm it later. If he were not his Lover Son would have already said I am a liar and tried to get me killed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
As I said earlier, I'm not GKing anyone until we get answers from all parties involved or mentioned in this current clusterfuck. Acting hastily may well end up with more Townie deaths, and eventually we'll be weakened to the point where Mafia overwhelm us.
The problem is neither of us even have half the votes to do it, even if there was some sort of consensus
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah and if I do that Vandred is lynched, then both myself and Tina will be killed by GK or Lynch. It accomplishes nothing except speeding up Townie victory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's your reasoning for favoring using GK on Daws over Tina?
If we GK Nona, who will we lynch after? Son? He is confirmed Mafia and it would be bad because he is not the Burden. It would give them more chances to act this night.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The problem is neither of us even have half the votes to do it, even if there was some sort of consensus
Oh lol there is that too. So unless people start talking then GK won't happen.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If we GK Nona, who will we lynch after? Son? He is confirmed Mafia and it would be bad because he is not the Burden. It would give them more chances to act this night.
Vandred is the person to lynch, regardless of who we would use Genkidama on
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vandred is the person to lynch, regardless of who we would use Genkidama on
So, you trust Son that Vandred is Burden, but you would prefer to spar him over Totinona? What does he have to offer?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well like others have said we can just wait for information. I'll transfer when that happens.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So, you trust Son that Vandred is Burden, but you would prefer to spar him over Totinona? What does he have to offer?
I suppose I thought it was the least risky tradeoff? If SonOfDaws is full of shit, he's dead. If he's 100% telling the truth, he's dead. Somehow SonOfDaws knows Vandred's role, and that couldn't possible be from his supposed Detective Powers as he said he targeted GrySun Night 1 and Tina on Night 2. So, if SonOfDaws is making it up, what benefit would he get from lying about Vandred's role? Forcing us to kill Vandred and making he and his Lover's deaths come quicker?

I guess the potential differences in outcomes from who we use GenkiDama on are rather small overall, but I guess I think that there is more to be gained from killing the only other claimed Mafia first. In reality, I think even more could be gained by killing someone other than anyone SonOfDaws has mentioned, but he's refused to cooperate on that front.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I guess I have been a bit too aggressive. But considering what I know and Son's fatal mistake. It's understandable I think.

We have yet to lynch a single Mafia and lost 2 Dets. Son is Mafia, he wants Nona dead and you think we should follow what he said? He did something crazy but he wants to win. Killing Nona makes things better for him so we should GK him and kill Vandred right after.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I guess I have been a bit too aggressive. But considering what I know and Son's fatal mistake. It's understandable I think.
Well I think the play is goofy either way, but perhaps A.ulq hasn't been as uncommunicative with SonOfDaws as you suggested? It doesn't really change much about the choices made, but I'm not sure what to make of him lying about Vandred's role as well. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top