Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Be good and reply. There's no point keeping anything about your team now, and the more you give, the more we can verify if you're being truthful
Lmao oh fuck off
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
If lynching Vandred is a problem, could we just get Jesus to take the last votekill in case of a bomb?
My proposition is better, more than half of us lock on him but Son vote lock last. If he is Bomb we lose 0 Townies.

After GKing Tina though.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What is Greg's role?
@Vandred reply to that too
He is our Bomb. Bomb number four in a game with Masons and three Third Parties :XD Farf and Hardy really went all out with this one.

Props to him for trying to stay alive, though. But I don't want to leave Daws with any leverage for his retarded plan, I'd rather the town won this at this point than the other mafia.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Jeez every time I check in something more crazy has happened. I'll try to wrap my head around this, but for now all I can really make out is we need to GK someone. I'm not 100% buying that this wasn't some kind of strategy between Vandred and Daws.

Question: What would happen if we GK'd Vandred? Would it skip the rest of this Day Phase and go directly to Night Phase, go directly to next Day Phase or would we still get the rest of this Day to lynch someone, then skip the Night Phase?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Question: What would happen if we GK'd Vandred? Would it skip the rest of this Day Phase and go directly to Night Phase, go directly to next Day Phase or would we still get the rest of this Day to lynch someone, then skip the Night Phase?
The last situation you mentioned happens if a burden dies.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Should of went with Panda.. I probably won't make it, but I was setup up to perfectly and I've been watching too much GoT to not try this
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It was just me. This isn't the type of plan you write home about
You know nothing Son Daws :heh.

He is our Bomb. Bomb number four in a game with Masons and three Third Parties :XD Farf and Hardy really went all out with this one.

Props to him for trying to stay alive, though. But I don't want to leave Daws with any leverage for his retarded plan, I'd rather the town won this at this point than the other mafia.
What was Panda's role? Mafia Diffuser?

Still find it weird if there is no DIffuser Townie. Don't tell me it's xnut...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I say it again, I am not certain that Vandred is Burden. With what he said about Greg, my belief that he could be Bomb is even stronger.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If we don't manage to get more than half locked votes on him with Son, or himself last. We can have Spriggan voting last as Brandish suggested.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well least we have the red team now. I don't think van has any reason to lie for the moment. So we should still GK tona, lynch candied. If he is really burden, we can lynch Greg tomorrow while having Jesus lock. We still need to find the orange team too. Panda suspected desin and desin was here earlier for a large part but didn't say anything
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What was Panda's role? Mafia Diffuser?

Still find it weird if there is no DIffuser Townie. Don't tell me it's xnut...
I don't know, Panda wasn't one of ours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can GD me and then lynch Totinona to verify that. Panda's role should be revealed if she's the Janitor as Daws claims.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gry what's your take so far? Daws claim validates you I believe
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
So we have
Red Team
lahkan: Assassin.
Son: Mafia Det and Lover.
Vandred: Burden(claim).
Greg: Mafia Bomb(claim)

Orange Team
Aonori: Mafia Bomb
Tina: Mafia Janitor
and two others.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do the numbers even add up? Daws, lakhan, gnut, Vandred, Panda? I don't think there would be so many. So Panda is probably either town or from the orange mafia.

And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.

But I will laugh hard if gnut is really mafia, then I was right along. Not only his aggressive plays in getting Kato and not trusting me 10 times a day phase but also nature working for(or against?) him there :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know, Panda wasn't one of ours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can GD me and then lynch Totinona to verify that. Panda's role should be revealed if she's the Janitor as Daws claims.
What did you do tonight then?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry what's your take so far? Daws claim validates you I believe
Basically what I just said. Being validated by a mafia detective is by far the last thing I wanted this game, but it is what it is...

Remaining tasty oranges could provide some entertainment, but no matter how much we screw it up the masons should be able to seal the deal in 1 or 2 nights.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Do the numbers even add up? Daws, lakhan, gnut, Vandred, Panda? I don't think there would be so many. So Panda is probably either town or from the orange mafia.

And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.

But I will laugh hard if gnut is really mafia, then I was right along. Not only his aggressive plays in getting Kato and not trusting me 10 times a day phase but also nature working for(or against?) him there :lmao
Where are you guys getting panda is Mafia? Red team didn't claim him and he can't be from orange since he was killed by janitor. I asked this yesterday but didn't get a reply. Did I miss something?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So at the moment it just looks to me like Daws tried to pull some Bourne Legacy shit and just ended up compromising the Mafia Operation for any easy win? He's dead tonight more likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, do we have enough people left to give energy in order to reach 15?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Where are you guys getting panda is Mafia? Red team didn't claim him and he can't be from orange since he was killed by janitor. I asked this yesterday but didn't get a reply. Did I miss something?
Ah I wrote that as I wasn't done reading all posts yet and I saw some people and apple mafias talk about Panda, so I took it that he was another apple.

But reading some more they disproved it, he was also killed by orange Janitor so you're right of course. That said, I'm glad trusting Panda wasn't just me being a fool. He genuinely played pro-town.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Do the numbers even add up? Daws, lakhan, gnut, Vandred, Panda? I don't think there would be so many. So Panda is probably either town or from the orange mafia.

And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.
Panda was killed by the Janitor, and we didn't have one. They wouldn't kill one of theirs.

And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.
Except my mafia would consist of a single person now that Daws has revealed both his and my affiliation. The town already has a confirmed townie, victory for our team is all but impossible.

last night*
Last night we sent lakhan to kill syx and Daws to investigate Gry. Who knows what he found out, since tonight we sent gnut to kill him thinking he was Spy and nothing happened.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hey guys my phone is making issues so I won't have proper internet access until later in the evening close to the end of the day.

I'll write more after I caught up.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Panda was killed by the Janitor, and we didn't have one. They wouldn't kill one of theirs.


Except my mafia would consist of a single person now that Daws has revealed both his and my affiliation. The town already has a confirmed townie, victory for our team is all but impossible.


Last night we sent lakhan to kill syx and Daws to investigate Gry. Who knows what he found out, since tonight we sent gnut to kill him thinking he was Spy and nothing happened.
syx died on Night 1 though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top