Lmao oh fuck offBe good and reply. There's no point keeping anything about your team now, and the more you give, the more we can verify if you're being truthful
Lmao oh fuck offBe good and reply. There's no point keeping anything about your team now, and the more you give, the more we can verify if you're being truthful
My proposition is better, more than half of us lock on him but Son vote lock last. If he is Bomb we lose 0 Townies.If lynching Vandred is a problem, could we just get Jesus to take the last votekill in case of a bomb?
He is our Bomb. Bomb number four in a game with Masons and three Third PartiesWhat is Greg's role?
@Vandred reply to that too
Farf and Hardy really went all out with this one.The last situation you mentioned happens if a burden dies.Question: What would happen if we GK'd Vandred? Would it skip the rest of this Day Phase and go directly to Night Phase, go directly to next Day Phase or would we still get the rest of this Day to lynch someone, then skip the Night Phase?
You know nothing Son DawsShould of went with Panda.. I probably won't make it, but I was setup up to perfectly and I've been watching too much GoT to not try this
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It was just me. This isn't the type of plan you write home about
.What was Panda's role? Mafia Diffuser?He is our Bomb. Bomb number four in a game with Masons and three Third PartiesFarf and Hardy really went all out with this one.
Props to him for trying to stay alive, though. But I don't want to leave Daws with any leverage for his retarded plan, I'd rather the town won this at this point than the other mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't know, Panda wasn't one of ours.What was Panda's role? Mafia Diffuser?
Still find it weird if there is no DIffuser Townie. Don't tell me it's xnut...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What did you do tonight then?I don't know, Panda wasn't one of ours.
You can GD me and then lynch Totinona to verify that. Panda's role should be revealed if she's the Janitor as Daws claims.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Basically what I just said. Being validated by a mafia detective is by far the last thing I wanted this game, but it is what it is...Gry what's your take so far? Daws claim validates you I believe
Where are you guys getting panda is Mafia? Red team didn't claim him and he can't be from orange since he was killed by janitor. I asked this yesterday but didn't get a reply. Did I miss something?Do the numbers even add up? Daws, lakhan, gnut, Vandred, Panda? I don't think there would be so many. So Panda is probably either town or from the orange mafia.
And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.
But I will laugh hard if gnut is really mafia, then I was right along. Not only his aggressive plays in getting Kato and not trusting me 10 times a day phase but also nature working for(or against?) him there![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah I wrote that as I wasn't done reading all posts yet and I saw some people and apple mafias talk about Panda, so I took it that he was another apple.Where are you guys getting panda is Mafia? Red team didn't claim him and he can't be from orange since he was killed by janitor. I asked this yesterday but didn't get a reply. Did I miss something?
Panda was killed by the Janitor, and we didn't have one. They wouldn't kill one of theirs.Do the numbers even add up? Daws, lakhan, gnut, Vandred, Panda? I don't think there would be so many. So Panda is probably either town or from the orange mafia.
And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.
Except my mafia would consist of a single person now that Daws has revealed both his and my affiliation. The town already has a confirmed townie, victory for our team is all but impossible.And I won't jump around in joy for one mafia team to have commited sudoku. This still could be some heavily convoluted mess of a plan.
Though if it's not kinda disappointed in Vand, after his performance last game I would never expect him to allow his mafia to crumble like that. Asking for lovers and accounting for a lot of situations is what he does as mafia I thought.
Last night we sent lakhan to kill syx and Daws to investigate Gry. Who knows what he found out, since tonight we sent gnut to kill him thinking he was Spy and nothing happened.last night*
syx died on Night 1 though...Panda was killed by the Janitor, and we didn't have one. They wouldn't kill one of theirs.
Except my mafia would consist of a single person now that Daws has revealed both his and my affiliation. The town already has a confirmed townie, victory for our team is all but impossible.
Last night we sent lakhan to kill syx and Daws to investigate Gry. Who knows what he found out, since tonight we sent gnut to kill him thinking he was Spy and nothing happened.