Demon and spirit, what do you think of brandish and xnut?
What about gary?Demon and spirit, what do you think of brandish and xnut?
How is that possible? I'd have to be orange to do that, and we saw it was Nona that killed yesterday with Janitor. Except you're saying I'm red, but then why would daws and van hide me then?My guess is that Holt is Poisoner and they poisoned someone tonight. Greg is probably Investigator. With two members giving up and Orange hidden I doubt he would want to keep playing. Unless he is Orange himself.
Gary is already in everyone's suspect list. We've all mentioned him before, that's why I didn't again. He's the next biggest suspect. And me too for some apparentlyWhat about gary?
No? Son investigates, you poison. Tina killed with her role so poisoning would be impossible for the Oranges.How is that possible? I'd have to be orange to do that, and we saw it was Nona that killed yesterday with Janitor. Except you're saying I'm red, but then why would daws and van hide me then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, it's a possibility but again why would daws and van hide me then. This is assuming I'm in red team (since I can't be orange if you're claiming I'm poison). Even if I was red and van is bomb, Daws and van have already been revealed. Daws himself can't win with Mafia, which is his reason for revealing in the first place. Else, this day phase we certainly wouldn't have gotten 3 confirmed Mafia already.No? Son investigates, you poison. Tina killed with her role so poisoning would be impossible for the Oranges.
Because they still want to win. Saying that Greg is Bomb is also a good way to scare people.Yes, it's a possibility but again why would daws and van hide me then. This is assuming I'm in red team (since I can't be orange if you're claiming I'm poison). Even if I was red and van is bomb, Daws and van have already been revealed. Daws himself can't win with Mafia, which is his reason for revealing in the first place. Else, this day phase we certainly wouldn't have gotten 3 confirmed Mafia already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
OK, let's see, Iak, Daws and van are confirmed red. Leaving 1 more. Which atm could be me or Greg. Now van says Greg is the Mafia bomb. That could scare people from killing Greg, but doesn't stop van and Daws from being killed. So now, still wanting to win means they would be banking on Greg to live. But Greg himself says they're trying to frame him. So of what use would it be for Van to fake claim bomb for Greg when that is even more likely to scare people off? If they were trying to frame him as suggested, they could've given him anything else so we wouldn't have any qualms about killing him.Because they still want to win. Saying that Greg is Bomb is also a good way to scare people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is that weak? Assassin balances out the burden, detective is quite op and bomb is a fail-safe if they're going to be killedBecause they still want to win. Saying that Greg is Bomb is also a good way to scare people.
Gry also finds it weird that Vandred and Son were not prepared and I think the same. The Burden thing is most likely a bait.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Assassin, Detective, Burden and Bomb. Isn't it too weak? Something is odd.--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Daws planned this on his own (apparently). Van did not have a choice in it. Because there's no way van will let Daws go through with a plan of ratting him out even if he was bomb. Even if van is bomb, least we know he is a Mafia. Better than lynching town like we've done so far. That fact that he might be burden is a worthy riskGry also finds it weird that Vandred and Son were not prepared and I think the same. The Burden thing is most likely a bait.
No way van would let daws rat him out...but van rats out me.OK, let's see, Iak, Daws and van are confirmed red. Leaving 1 more. Which atm could be me or Greg. Now van says Greg is the Mafia bomb. That could scare people from killing Greg, but doesn't stop van and Daws from being killed. So now, still wanting to win means they would be banking on Greg to live. But Greg himself says they're trying to frame him. So of what use would it be for Van to fake claim bomb for Greg when that is even more likely to scare people off? If they were trying to frame him as suggested, they could've given him anything else so we wouldn't have any qualms about killing him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is that weak? Assassin balances out the burden, detective is quite op and bomb is a fail-safe if they're going to be killed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Daws planned this on his own (apparently). Van did not have a choice in it. Because there's no way van will let Daws go through with a plan of ratting him out even if he was bomb. Even if van is bomb, least we know he is a Mafia. Better than lynching town like we've done so far. That fact that he might be burden is a worthy risk

OK, let's see, Iak, Daws and van are confirmed red. Leaving 1 more. Which atm could be me or Greg. Now van says Greg is the Mafia bomb. That could scare people from killing Greg, but doesn't stop van and Daws from being killed. So now, still wanting to win means they would be banking on Greg to live. But Greg himself says they're trying to frame him. So of what use would it be for Van to fake claim bomb for Greg when that is even more likely to scare people off? If they were trying to frame him as suggested, they could've given him anything else so we wouldn't have any qualms about killing him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is that weak? Assassin balances out the burden, detective is quite op and bomb is a fail-safe if they're going to be killed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Daws planned this on his own (apparently). Van did not have a choice in it. Because there's no way van will let Daws go through with a plan of ratting him out even if he was bomb. Even if van is bomb, least we know he is a Mafia. Better than lynching town like we've done so far. That fact that he might be burden is a worthy risk
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That was because ulq hadn't arrived and I didn't believe your Mason claim. You wanted to GK daws then and it was very suspicious.I am pretty sure that I quoted directly my post about this to you. Maybe I am overthinking, but I can't believe that they didn't plan this together so easily. It's this one.
You tried to pressure me for more reveals about Masons when I claimed the role despite the fact that I was the one to reveal ulq's role as Mason and his role as Lover.
Plus you are not giving hints anymore. You and Gary, you were the only ones wanting more reveals.