Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No way van would let daws rat him out...but van rats out me.
What kind of reasoning is that:epicfacepalm
That was in reply to demon saying they planned it, but it doesn't seem like they did. I was saying if it was a plan, it wouldn't have involved daws ratting van. But since he got ratted, why shouldn't he do same?

Well either way, there's no point going on about this. IMO, there are two things to do, find out who lady pompom blocked last night and lynch Van.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not much left for me to say what wasn't said already. gnut is really fishy but I shall entertain the possibility of him speaking the truth. Unless we're getting mega-played the burden should get lynched now and we will have double the day phase. Might as well all lock sooner so we can start the next day right away.

xnut needs to post and vote this time not to get hostkilled greg.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was in reply to demon saying they planned it, but it doesn't seem like they did. I was saying if it was a plan, it wouldn't have involved daws ratting van. But since he got ratted, why shouldn't he do same?

Well either way, there's no point going on about this. IMO, there are two things to do, find out who lady pompom blocked last night and lynch Van.
You think van would be so petty...?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You think van would be so petty...?
Who knows, but well, I've said my opinion. Either I'm right or I'm wrong and have been played hard. We'll find out in due time I guess. Also, get your son here so he doesn't get hostkilled XD.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a active role and I apologize if I read wrong I'm still catching up but I suggest we go for daws.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Killing Daws kills our townie lover mason though, I would want to avoid that.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So demon has admitted to being the lover?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So demon has admitted to being the lover?
Here's a quick rundown of today's events. Demon is mason, A.ulq is mason lover. Daws came out as a mafia detective lover.

Daws also said Vandred was his teammate, a mafia burden, and that Totinona is the janitor of the other team.

So we killed Totinona with the genkidama, and now lynch Vandred to see if he's burden or not.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This should be over sooner if I just votelock on someone other than xnut, right? So that you guys need a smaller majority to end the day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This should be over sooner if I just votelock on someone other than xnut, right? So that you guys need a smaller majority to end the day.
Not only majority, but it also needs all players to have posted at least 3 times and voted at least once in addition to the majority locks.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
then I will just end this since thats the case lol.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, guys, no point hinding it anymore, my role is prostitute,

N1 -
blocked GrySun because I thought he could be mafia
N2- blocked Vandred and curiously only one death happens:3c
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm but I think Vandred said they sent gnut to kill me night 2? Perhaps Panda did a gosu pro move and protected me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, guys, no point hinding it anymore, my role is prostitute,

N1 -
blocked GrySun because I thought he could be mafia
N2- blocked Vandred and curiously only one death happens:3c
Do you really think we would have sent the Burden to perform the kill? In a game with four Bombs?

Sorry to say this, but you wasted a night action. And if Daws is being honest about Gry, you wasted two.

Hm but I think Vandred said they sent gnut to kill me night 2? Perhaps Panda did a gosu pro move and protected me.
That's probably what happened. Or someone else (like a Mafia Escort) blocked gnut, or a Barkeeper redirected him to a protected target.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry to say this, but you wasted a night action. And if Daws is being honest about Gry, you wasted two.
If he's being honest? Did he not tell you in the night 2 Pad what he got from investigating me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And where's the secret codes to signal the roles in advance? Sloppy work :nah
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If he's being honest? Did he not tell you in the night 2 Pad what he got from investigating me?
Yeah, but after today's events, why should I trust what he told us?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not everyone is 100% that you are Burden though Vandred. Demon suggested you were telling "half the truth" i.e. that there is a bomb on your mafia, but that you are in fact it, not gnut. If you, not gnut, were the one set to make the kill Night 2 it adds to his theory and makes sense with what Asia is saying.

I'm not saying I'm 100% either way, far from it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top