I'm only back now, still checking back o/
That was in reply to demon saying they planned it, but it doesn't seem like they did. I was saying if it was a plan, it wouldn't have involved daws ratting van. But since he got ratted, why shouldn't he do same?No way van would let daws rat him out...but van rats out me.
What kind of reasoning is that![]()
You think van would be so petty...?That was in reply to demon saying they planned it, but it doesn't seem like they did. I was saying if it was a plan, it wouldn't have involved daws ratting van. But since he got ratted, why shouldn't he do same?
Well either way, there's no point going on about this. IMO, there are two things to do, find out who lady pompom blocked last night and lynch Van.
Who knows, but well, I've said my opinion. Either I'm right or I'm wrong and have been played hard. We'll find out in due time I guess. Also, get your son here so he doesn't get hostkilled XD.You think van would be so petty...?
Goku please.So demon has admitted to being the lover?
Here's a quick rundown of today's events. Demon is mason, A.ulq is mason lover. Daws came out as a mafia detective lover.So demon has admitted to being the lover?
Not only majority, but it also needs all players to have posted at least 3 times and voted at least once in addition to the majority locks.This should be over sooner if I just votelock on someone other than xnut, right? So that you guys need a smaller majority to end the day.

Do you really think we would have sent the Burden to perform the kill? In a game with four Bombs?Okay, guys, no point hinding it anymore, my role is prostitute,
N1 - blocked GrySun because I thought he could be mafia
N2- blocked Vandred and curiously only one death happens![]()
That's probably what happened. Or someone else (like a Mafia Escort) blocked gnut, or a Barkeeper redirected him to a protected target.Hm but I think Vandred said they sent gnut to kill me night 2? Perhaps Panda did a gosu pro move and protected me.
If he's being honest? Did he not tell you in the night 2 Pad what he got from investigating me?Sorry to say this, but you wasted a night action. And if Daws is being honest about Gry, you wasted two.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, but after today's events, why should I trust what he told us?If he's being honest? Did he not tell you in the night 2 Pad what he got from investigating me?
Damn, I see some major trust breaking happened here.Yeah, but after today's events, why should I trust what he told us?