Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't you see that their "plan" you people are suggesting makes even less sense with Daws protecting gnut right now??? He could just go like Vandred, claim to be defeated and have us lynch gnut then. But he isn't doing that.

I can understand wanting to vote for him still, despite my advice, but votelocking?... It's still pretty early
Not really, my mind is made up about all this and I'm not gonna see it differently until the death screen shows us roles.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,668
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Told you we should have GKed Son first. Here we are now. Following Mafia's plans never end well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because it just makes a lot less sense that they made something completely pointless like that with such a bad tradeoff, than Vandred giving up. I recall we killed Kato due to not being able to move forward while he's alive, same thing will be with gnut once Daws is dead, he will go back into the background and we will be nowhere again. The masons fail and it's gg at that point probably.

Or, we can genkidama to get rid of both.
Masons fail at what exactly? So far none of them have died.

We don't have enough people who trust me to do that IMO.

But Daws implied that gnut isn't Mafia... So Vandred is being legit about gnut being Mafia, fucking over his own team because Daws has been doing that? How does that make more sense to you?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NO he isn't, wtf Gary? We know he's mafia, and he is making no input which impacts us at all right now. What is he doing that confuses you? He's not selling us any weird stories, he's just kind of there, hoping to get another night to investigate.
Why the fuck would he be truthful with you unless he hits orange....
This is so retarded...how the fuck you think they would have 5 members....why?
Why is he still willing to help after van turns me in....if he was trying to win with his team dont you think he wouldve called vans story bullshit that i was mafia...:facepalm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here we are now.
Where are we really now? Had we killed Daws we would lynch gnut for sure after Vandred's words about it all. The only reason why we aren't lynching him is because of Daws' words right now a day later clouding people's judgement.

So, their grand plan was framing gnut. To do that they killed off their Burden, killed off their Mafia Detective, and then start defending gnut later. That people believe this to be their plan is absurd :lmao I can't take this seriously at all anymore.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,668
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Man, if Vandred lied and that Greg is not Mafia things will really not end well...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NO he isn't, wtf Gary? We know he's mafia, and he is making no input which impacts us at all right now. What is he doing that confuses you? He's not selling us any weird stories, he's just kind of there, hoping to get another night to investigate.
And then do what?! He's a FUCKING MAFIA... how is keeping him around to use his power a benefit to anyone but the Red Mafia or his Lover?

Okay, maybe we're chasing our own tails NOW... but I'm saying what keeps him from changing his mind tomorrow?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, I'm a bit tilted... going to go eat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But Daws implied that gnut isn't Mafia... So Vandred is being legit about gnut being Mafia, fucking over his own team because Daws has been doing that? How does that make more sense to you?
Please, tell me what you believe their plan to be. Write it down. I want to see you post that without finding it ridiculous.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,668
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Where are we really now? Had we killed Daws we would lynch gnut for sure after Vandred's words about it all. The only reason why we aren't lynching him is because of Daws' words right now a day later clouding people's judgement.

So, their grand plan was framing gnut. To do that they killed off their Burden, killed off their Mafia Detective, and then start defending gnut later. That people believe this to be their plan is absurd :lmao I can't take this seriously at all anymore.
What matters the most is that, they have not given up. If they have not, it means there are possible twists. We thought they were four, now he says they were five.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why the fuck would he be truthful with you unless he hits orange....
This is so retarded...how the fuck you think they would have 5 members....why?
Why is he still willing to help after van turns me in....if he was trying to win with his team dont you think he wouldve called vans story bullshit that i was mafia...:facepalm
I don't particularily care about whatever Daws finds at night nor will I overly believe him, I only want him to tank the orange kill shot. That's all the value he has for me right now.
I don't think they have 5 members. Daws is saying that and apparently scaring everyone with it. I'm not buying that.

Okay so in the previous day Daws let the gnut accusations and stories about you all being mafia slide, not caring. And now he protects you and suggest we don't kill you. The fuck? What does that accomplish for anyone?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, if Vandred lied and that Greg is not Mafia things will really not end well...
Its not going to end well then the path you guys are on...
Im going to step away....

Theres not much more i can say....

Votelock daws
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think I'm done with this day phase as well. I can't play in such a scenario where whatever the mafia planned none of it makes sense. I would ideally solve this by killing both daws and gnut and continuing with the game normally in the next day.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why the fuck would he be truthful with you unless he hits orange....
This is so retarded...how the fuck you think they would have 5 members....why?
Why is he still willing to help after van turns me in....if he was trying to win with his team dont you think he wouldve called vans story bullshit that i was mafia...:facepalm
Well, that's a stupid question. I want to live and hit orange.
I don't particularily care about whatever Daws finds at night nor will I overly believe him, I only want him to tank the orange kill shot. That's all the value he has for me right now.
I don't think they have 5 members. Daws is saying that and apparently scaring everyone with it. I'm not buying that.

Okay so in the previous day Daws let the gnut accusations and stories about you all being mafia slide, not caring. And now he protects you and suggest we don't kill you. The fuck? What does that accomplish for anyone?
I didn't say anything because nobody was seriously considering voting for Gnut then. I wanted to move onto the next day phase, the payoff, and speak up when it actually mattered.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I'm done with this day phase as well. I can't play in such a scenario where whatever the mafia planned none of it makes sense. I would ideally solve this by killing both daws and gnut and continuing with the game normally in the next day.
You know i am sorry for being harsh...nothing personal if i was.

But i already admitted i can die...if no janitor...no need for investigator...viola

So do as you plz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know i am sorry for being harsh...nothing personal if i was.

But i already admitted i can die...if no janitor...no need for investigator...viola

So do as you plz
@Demonspeed
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If I spoke back there when we'd be having this same conversation now except it would still be day 3 and I'd have less vindication.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't say anything because nobody was seriously considering voting for Gnut then. I wanted to move onto the next day phase, the payoff, and speak up when it actually mattered.
Why are you protecting gnut? You obviously want to win with your own mafia, so why are you doing this? Had you not said anything we would very likely have lynched him. Lynching townies or oranges, as long as they're not your other mafias, should be completely fine for you. I don't get this, and the only way I can accept this other than you just trolling for the sake of it, is gnut being one of your mafias. If he isn't then you're just fucking around.

You know i am sorry for being harsh...nothing personal if i was.

But i already admitted i can die...if no janitor...no need for investigator...viola

So do as you plz
It's not you, I'm just tilted at this situation which I cannot understand from any angle. The only thing vindicating everything would be if you were a mafia. Everything would then more or less fall into place. If you're not mafia then I guess I just accept that both Vandred and Daws just wanted to handicap themselves. For fun.
But either way I would want closure on this, only killing Daws doesn't provide that closure. And if there's no other leads next day phase I will likely still continue voting and locking on you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why are you protecting gnut? You obviously want to win with your own mafia, so why are you doing this? Had you not said anything we would very likely have lynched him. Lynching townies or oranges, as long as they're not your other mafias, should be completely fine for you. I don't get this, and the only way I can accept this other than you just trolling for the sake of it, is gnut being one of your mafias. If he isn't then you're just fucking around.



It's not you, I'm just tilted at this situation which I cannot understand from any angle. The only thing vindicating everything would be if you were a mafia. Everything would then more or less fall into place. If you're not mafia then I guess I just accept that both Vandred and Daws just wanted to handicap themselves. For fun.
But either way I would want closure on this, only killing Daws doesn't provide that closure. And if there's no other leads next day phase I will likely still continue voting and locking on you.
At this point im willing to be the lamb just so you guys kill daws..plz spirit bomb his ass...not roast him but fukan nuke mode 10x kaioken shit xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top