That's all? Those were the only supposed actions tonight? Why try to kill the only confirmed Townie now when there are roles much more dangerous?Oh. And someone decided to be a cunt and block me
That's all? Those were the only supposed actions tonight? Why try to kill the only confirmed Townie now when there are roles much more dangerous?Oh. And someone decided to be a cunt and block me
Nah, not every game needs a boss. It's a custom to include a boss almost always, but in games with more than 1 mafia team having one mafia without a boss is perfectly viable. Panda even made a game with 2 mafias where 1 mafia was a solo person, the Bleach game iirc.I am not sure if every Mafia has a boss. Last time Gry put me in a team without Boss but maybe it was because of special conditions.
The Escort is most likely pompom or Erin, could be Gary too. We'll see depending on her results.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brandish was the person you sent for the kill? Not your ominous 5th person?What I'm guessing happened was orange mafia killed Brandish before he could execute the kill and Orgz tried recruiting a mafia member or a 3rd party.
We figured they would go for the more obvious killsThat's all? Those were the only supposed actions tonight? Why try to kill the only confirmed Townie now when there are roles much more dangerous?
Yeah, Daws if it doesn't hurt your last guy please elaborate on why Spirit was your target.That's all? Those were the only supposed actions tonight? Why try to kill the only confirmed Townie now when there are roles much more dangerous?
Who were?We figured they would go for the more obvious kills
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would tell ya but I'm out of honest infoNah, not every game needs a boss. It's a custom to include a boss almost always, but in games with more than 1 mafia team having one mafia without a boss is perfectly viable. Panda even made a game with 2 mafias where 1 mafia was a solo person, the Bleach game iirc.
Brandish was the person you sent for the kill? Not your ominous 5th person?--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think he's trying to say that he didn't want their and orange's kills to overlap, so they went with Spirit.Who were?
I am starting to wonder, is Son even Red Mafia?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Orange mafiaWho were?
I am starting to wonder, is Son even Red Mafia?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()


Touche. I guess we looted you for everything we could, you sucked as a meatshield unfortunately. Greet Vandred for me in the death pad and goodbye.I would tell ya but I'm out of honest info![]()
I agree, we GK him with gary. If gary pulls something stupid and GKs someone else we found the last red or another orange, so even if he doesn't kill Daws it's good for us.LOL, let's GK him.
Not with me, but with Gary preferably.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time to be witty
Let he who has never been a Mafia, cast the first stone![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We don't know that you're not mafia... You're the one that slid in that last killing vote for Gnut.. You offered to "die for our sins" a couple times but that doesn't confirm you.Time to be witty
Let he who has never been a Mafia, cast the first stone![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He probably didn't do much after claiming because he's using a classic mafia strat. Once you guys believed he was townie, he could fly under the radar...@Emperor Spriggan @desin24 @WithYouInSpirit @Holt @A.ulq give your energy to xi0.
Also write me your thoughts on the remaining players please, especially you Spriggan since you didn't do much after claiming Jesus.
@Hardy Brandish still shows as having 2 energy despite being dead. Mildly confusing.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah he's not cleared in my mind either, but it should be simple process of elimination at this stage, if he's mafia he will fall eventually.He probably didn't do much after claiming because he's using a classic mafia strat. Once you guys believed he was townie, he could fly under the radar...
I'm still suspicious of xi0 but Emperor is looking sketchy as well.
If this were asked of me yesterday I might have refused. But now that things are winding down to the climax, Gary is showing out as one of the more suspect. It's partly that gut feeling again, but also partly because he may be trying to win as Mafia using the less popular "say not much" tactic. This sort of acts as a Deadlock Collar. We need to be careful though. Even if he GKs Daws today, keeping him alive may prove fatal if they kill enough of us tonight.@Emperor Spriggan @desin24 @WithYouInSpirit @Holt @A.ulq give your energy to xi0.
Also write me your thoughts on the remaining players please, especially you Spriggan since you didn't do much after claiming Jesus.
@Hardy Brandish still shows as having 2 energy despite being dead. Mildly confusing.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already gave him energy

Im JesusWe don't know that you're not mafia... You're the one that slid in that last killing vote for Gnut.. You offered to "die for our sins" a couple times but that doesn't confirm you.

Yeah it doesn't clear him whatsoever if he kills Daws, he's still a suspect. But not killing Daws is suicide for him. And we get to safely use the energy that was stored on gary these last several days. If Demon survives to next day we can use it safely again.If this were asked of me yesterday I might have refused. But now that things are winding down to the climax, Gary is showing out as one of the more suspect. It's partly that gut feeling again, but also partly because he may be trying to win as Mafia using the less popular "say not much" tactic. This sort of acts as a Deadlock Collar. We need to be careful though. Even if he GKs Daws today, keeping him alive may prove fatal if they kill enough of us tonight.
Transfer energy to xi0
That was during the previous day phase. You can do it again.I already gave him energy
Or I can redo the process? My name is recorded there too...
Im Jesus![]()
Energy can be given once a day phase. You gave him energy in some previous day, but this day you replenished yourself and can give out energy again, so do it.I already gave him energy
Or I can redo the process? My name is recorded there too...