Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I wish I could have laid low for another day. I got nothing this night. They killed the doc because of the slight chance he had to kill one of them by being insane and blocked me so we can't have three kills this day.
If there are three mafia then they need two more kills right? This pretty much means that this is the last day unless we get two mafia with the lynch and the GK as well.

Energy Transfer Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
The convenient block excuse...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How does block even work for an Apprentice learning a Day role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wish I could have laid low for another day. I got nothing this night. They killed the doc because of the slight chance he had to kill one of them by being insane and blocked me so we can't have three kills this day.
If there are three mafia then they need two more kills right? This pretty much means that this is the last day unless we get two mafia with the lynch and the GK as well.

Energy Transfer Demonspeed
I am like 99% sure demon will blast you. If you're town you have to be more convincing than that.

The convenient block excuse...
Gary will use that excuse 100% as well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How does block even work for an Apprentice learning a Day role?
It's a night action role. Apprentice gets notified before the day starts if he got his teacher's role that night. He didn't get notified he's vigilante, so either blocked, spirit died or he's lying. Now which ones are the most likely ones?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am like 99% sure demon will blast you. If you're town you have to be more convincing than that.



Gary will use that excuse 100% as well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It's a night action role. Apprentice gets notified before the day starts if he got his teacher's role that night. He didn't get notified he's vigilante, so either blocked, spirit died or he's lying. Now which ones are the most likely ones?
We'll see what pompom has to say but normally, she should have blocked someone else since he claimed that he could become Vigilante. He's probably lying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who else would they have blocked? It was either me or Pompom since I honestly believe she really is Pros.
The bodyguard is there too. But he's probably a liar, just like you and pompom.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, it's probably those three. The fact that Gary gave the NVD to Spriggan must mean he is innocent.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We'll see what pompom has to say but normally, she should have blocked someone else since he claimed that he could become Vigilante. He's probably lying.
Ofc she didn't block me. We know they have a Mafia Prostitute since 2 days ago right? and since he/she isn't dead yet the role is still being used quite effectively
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ofc she didn't block me. We know they have a Mafia Prostitute since 2 days ago right? and since he/she isn't dead yet the role is still being used quite effectively
I am not sure I understand. Is it sarcasm?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only concern I still have: if gary and desin are both mafia, why did they both claim such vital "need to be blocked" roles? Pompom really shouldn't have blocked either one.

But if dealing with red mafia taught me anything it's to stop overestimating my mafia opponents I suppose...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So by the looks of it, unless des brings miracle evidence, Demon is going to Kamehameha his ass into the next dimension, and we lynch Pompom?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Desin is still our best bet by far, especially with Orgz dying that night, and he's not being convincing of being a townie. We have to wait for the others anyway for the energy.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
There is no miracle evidence to bring. I told you my night actions yesterday and I think they are quite reasonable except for not stealing WYIS role since day one.

We know the mafia have an escort, the only people with active roles left were Pompom and me, me being the obviously more dangerous player. Blocking me to get me lynched/GKd is how they will win this game if there are 3 mafia and they need only one more kill
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is no miracle evidence to bring. I told you my night actions yesterday and I think they are quite reasonable except for not stealing WYIS role since day one.

We know the mafia have an escort, the only people with active roles left were Pompom and me, me being the obviously more dangerous player. Blocking me to get me lynched/GKd is how they will win this game if there are 3 mafia and they need only one more kill
Idk desin, your claim is mostly okay but I believe Orgz died because of you. And I doubt there's enough you can say to convince me otherwise.
And yeah, you should have gone at Spirit from night 1. That you didn't is extremely convenient.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top