desin is here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am like 99% sure demon will blast you. If you're town you have to be more convincing than that.I wish I could have laid low for another day. I got nothing this night. They killed the doc because of the slight chance he had to kill one of them by being insane and blocked me so we can't have three kills this day.
If there are three mafia then they need two more kills right? This pretty much means that this is the last day unless we get two mafia with the lynch and the GK as well.
Energy Transfer Demonspeed
Gary will use that excuse 100% as well...The convenient block excuse...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a night action role. Apprentice gets notified before the day starts if he got his teacher's role that night. He didn't get notified he's vigilante, so either blocked, spirit died or he's lying. Now which ones are the most likely ones?How does block even work for an Apprentice learning a Day role?
Who else would they have blocked? It was either me or Pompom since I honestly believe she really is Pros.The convenient block excuse...
We'll see what pompom has to say but normally, she should have blocked someone else since he claimed that he could become Vigilante. He's probably lying.I am like 99% sure demon will blast you. If you're town you have to be more convincing than that.
Gary will use that excuse 100% as well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a night action role. Apprentice gets notified before the day starts if he got his teacher's role that night. He didn't get notified he's vigilante, so either blocked, spirit died or he's lying. Now which ones are the most likely ones?
The bodyguard is there too. But he's probably a liar, just like you and pompom.Who else would they have blocked? It was either me or Pompom since I honestly believe she really is Pros.
Ofc she didn't block me. We know they have a Mafia Prostitute since 2 days ago right? and since he/she isn't dead yet the role is still being used quite effectivelyWe'll see what pompom has to say but normally, she should have blocked someone else since he claimed that he could become Vigilante. He's probably lying.
I am not sure I understand. Is it sarcasm?Ofc she didn't block me. We know they have a Mafia Prostitute since 2 days ago right? and since he/she isn't dead yet the role is still being used quite effectively
pompom or Gary.So by the looks of it, unless des brings miracle evidence, Demon is going to Kamehameha his ass into the next dimension, and we lynch Pompom?
Idk desin, your claim is mostly okay but I believe Orgz died because of you. And I doubt there's enough you can say to convince me otherwise.There is no miracle evidence to bring. I told you my night actions yesterday and I think they are quite reasonable except for not stealing WYIS role since day one.
We know the mafia have an escort, the only people with active roles left were Pompom and me, me being the obviously more dangerous player. Blocking me to get me lynched/GKd is how they will win this game if there are 3 mafia and they need only one more kill