Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
This TOC festival in that thread has gone so far as to say that apparently Heroaca is on break and Pharoah-kun is back again for a 3rd time.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't venture yourself in 2ch to get the TOC ahead of the professionals. Leave everything to them. XD
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
By 3rd party you mean piracy? As I already said answering to jagman post, piracy has ever been out there, it was not born with digital edition, the delay will not prevent them from scanning the volume and putting it into the internet in the same day, they did it for years after all. And really, if people are decided to go to "3rd parties" they will do it with delay or not.
The second reason is not valid for what we are saying, the let down will happen with the delay or not.
Nope I'm talking of simply reading from a friend or something like that.

Also it doesn't matter if piracy existed before or not, is not something static, people that go from official to piracy and from piracy to official change all the time and for all kind of reasons. You really don't want to, by mistake, add another reason for piracy.

This strong exclamations is what makes you wrong, things aren't as black and white as you think.

The second reason os valid because I'm talking of people changing formats and reading habits, not liking it and instead of returning to the old one, just go with something else.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Looks like V-Jump axed Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters manga

which is funny because not only the anime (which the manga is supposed to be the comic version of) is still ongoing

but also the previous installation of the Digimon franchise, Digimon World Redigitize Encode manga have outlived it, only because it's on indefinite hiatus

I just want a digital version of the magazine, same goes for CoroCoro too, why is it that games magazines don't have digital versions :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good cover. It is interesting the difference in style between Erina and Megumi, I'd like to see them exchanging their styles, it would be funny. I think Megumi would go well with the elegant and refined clothes, but Erina would looks a bit weird in beautiful, but simple dress. XD
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
You're getting annoying with the ending of Souma, it has no signs of ending in the near future, Jump is still giving the series covers and color pages, so why would be ending? We'll see in the next months but right now I think is pretty safe. It's like you want Souma to be axed.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
That's a sweet cover and I dropped the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're getting annoying with the ending of Souma, it has no signs of ending in the near future, Jump is still giving the series covers and color pages, so why would be ending? We'll see in the next months but right now I think is pretty safe. It's like you want Souma to be axed.
Well the manga isn't that great so I don't blame him for wanting it to be axed. Might as well want a new series at this point.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Amazon seems to have been flaming every MHA volume since the provisional license arc. I can't even remember the last time japs and westerners universally agreed on something... Bleach ending?
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
I mean, I wouldn't take Amazon reviews seriously. There are always a lot of trolls or people who are there to just hate. In relation to MHA, when viewing it last time around, I discovered a user called 'asta' who gave every MHA volume a 1, and every BC volume a 5.

Correction: I went back and he gave vols 9 and 10 a 5.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
A year and a half. At least.
Probably more, to be honest.

It likely has the same out time as Gintama does, so I would give the series another 3-5 years.

It would be nice if the people that shitpost on Soma actually did so on SnS section of the site, at least it would be on topic.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Lol wow. Meanwhile every OP volume scores 4 or higher. I take the well-thought out replies in consideration cause no matter how you slice it it's from japs mainly. What sucks is the troll posts are the ones that are bumped up to the top so more people can see it. Regarding the current events, things have been kinda slow to a good amount on this thread but I honestly don't think it's trash at all, shit my biggest complaint has been Mirio's character and Overhaul getting slapped around too much. I guess boring might be the better term for how people feel on the current events.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Probably more, to be honest.

It likely has the same out time as Gintama does, so I would give the series another 3-5 years.

It would be nice if the people that shitpost on Soma actually did so on SnS section of the site, at least it would be on topic.
Shameless promotion :lmao

While I don't think it will go on that long, I do think it has at least 350 Chapters in store for us.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets be real here how long have souma left? 4-5 months?
Hopefully a few years. I still want a soma led council and taku as like 2nd i command with him. And more of them teaming up. Kuga training soma needs more time too.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Shameless promotion :lmao

While I don't think it will go on that long, I do think it has at least 350 Chapters in store for us.
Depends on how fast the author wants to move things after getting out our Alabasta Arc. Keep in mind the author set the series end goal on Soma beating a cooking God (aka his dad).

At the very least Soma needs to First Seat and holding Erina's hands.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top