#kickxi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 I ended Horizon quite enjoyable game tbh can't wait for DLC :blush

Easiest Platinum of my whole life :derp
When does it come out again? I know it was announced at E3

Speaking of DLC, Bioware just confirmed that there won't be a singleplayer DLC for Andromeda. :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
When does it come out again? I know it was announced at E3
Dunno I didn't check it :D

Speaking of DLC, Bioware just confirmed that there won't be a singleplayer DLC for Andromeda. :feelsbadman
That just reminds me to check it out finally :e3

But well it can be a waste so far most DLC for ME was good..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So, playing anything interesting lately? (Aside from Resurrection Simulator 2017 :kappa)
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
So, playing anything interesting lately? (Aside from Resurrection Simulator 2017 :kappa)
PUBG=best multiplayer game off the year....
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So, playing anything interesting lately? (Aside from Resurrection Simulator 2017 :kappa)
I'm Playing Tyranny currently it's really good ( but the bugs are all over the places I have to start a new game twice now because of this )
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm Playing Tyranny currently it's really good ( but the bugs are all over the places I have to start a new game twice now because of this )
Oh, you finished Pillars of Eternity?

Wtf really? Hope it wasn't too deep into the game. Though, maybe your persistence means it's pretty good. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PUBG=best multiplayer game off the year....
VICI's DUPE??? :gwah

(though cool, seems like a lot of people play it)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yo Vici!
How's life going? :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yo Zasz!! ( Who are you again :kappa )
Oi. :kappa


Overall it's good I have smh less free time now to lurking here but hopefully, it will change in few days :blush

You finally have an Avi that I can look at so things changing for better on MH :wowsoBOB
Good to hear that.:wowsoBOB
Glad that you like my new set byt he way. :hurr
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I see you didn't give in and play with us on PC for the Free Weekend again :nah
I played Free Weekend on PS 4 :kappa

Tbh I didn't play much Overwatch past 2 last weeks...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I played Free Weekend on PS 4 :kappa

Tbh I didn't play much Overwatch past 2 last weeks...
Neither. My friends convinced me to try the Call of Duty WWII Beta... I *hate* COD
 
Top