When does it come out again? I know it was announced at E3
Speaking of DLC, Bioware just confirmed that there won't be a singleplayer DLC for Andromeda.

When does it come out again? I know it was announced at E3

Dunno I didn't check itWhen does it come out again? I know it was announced at E3

That just reminds me to check it out finallySpeaking of DLC, Bioware just confirmed that there won't be a singleplayer DLC for Andromeda.![]()
November 11th... you're welcomeDunno I didn't check it![]()

I still haven't finished it, got distracted by other stuff. Not like this news gives any motivation.That just reminds me to check it out finally![]()

My Hero..November 11th... you're welcome![]()
Very low bar to set...My Hero..
)
PUBG=best multiplayer game off the year....So, playing anything interesting lately? (Aside from Resurrection Simulator 2017)
I'm Playing Tyranny currently it's really good ( but the bugs are all over the places I have to start a new game twice now because of this )So, playing anything interesting lately? (Aside from Resurrection Simulator 2017)
Oh, you finished Pillars of Eternity?I'm Playing Tyranny currently it's really good ( but the bugs are all over the places I have to start a new game twice now because of this )

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
VICI's DUPE???PUBG=best multiplayer game off the year....


Yo Zasz!! ( Who are you againYo Vici!
) Overall it's good I have smh less free time now to lurking here but hopefully, it will change in few daysHow's life going?![]()


Oi.Yo Zasz!! ( Who are you again)

Good to hear that.Overall it's good I have smh less free time now to lurking here but hopefully, it will change in few days
You finally have an Avi that I can look at so things changing for better on MH![]()


I only Compliment your Avi not a whole SetGlad that you like my new set byt he way.![]()

Well I would guess that here I would put the same answer I gave for @ZaszAsuh Vici

Hmm, guess I got too ahead of myself.I only Compliment your Avi not a whole Set![]()

Oh. Ok then.( Who are you again)
Oh. Ok then.

Overall it's good I have smh less free time now to lurking here but hopefully, it will change in few days![]()

That's more like it baby
I meant more something like this..
'
![]()


I played Free Weekend on PS 4I see you didn't give in and play with us on PC for the Free Weekend again![]()

Neither. My friends convinced me to try the Call of Duty WWII Beta... I *hate* CODI played Free Weekend on PS 4
Tbh I didn't play much Overwatch past 2 last weeks...