- Joined
- Dec 19, 2016
- Messages
- 261
- Reaction score
- 106
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
YEah, has anyone talked about how much remembered was the original anime series? Or if the manga was a truly exceptional shonen, or maybe it was ahube ball of shonen cliches anyway? I´ve learned to have less expectations when a new shonen series is adapted cause so few have come to be as good as HxH, heck I stopped reading MHA for a while until the next arc, given the current one is boring.Houshin engi will be the biggest anime from jump for 2018. And this is just sad.
I expect this series gets a decent studio. No Madhouse, No Bones, No Mappa, no high quality studios. If they do adapt the series, fine, but is an action shonen, and unless it´s as good as JoJo or HxH, it doesn´t get much expectations from me. Keep your dreams high