Nope, it's 226 ranking. 225 got the Cover + CP.For MHA it's Chapter 146: Temporary Transfer and Souma's I think is chapter 225: Steadfast Bushido
Nope, it's 226 ranking. 225 got the Cover + CP.For MHA it's Chapter 146: Temporary Transfer and Souma's I think is chapter 225: Steadfast Bushido
Yes, but I believe that the anime of Yuragi or Kimetsu will be released in 2018.Houshin engi will be the biggest anime from jump for 2018. And this is just sad.
potentially season 3 of MHAHoushin engi will be the biggest anime from jump for 2018. And this is just sad.
Because we cannot have nice things in this cruel, cruel world.I mean, it was a joke but tbh I would rather learn of the intricacies of ping pong while watching sweaty hot girls playing it. Why not the best of both worlds?
I will never believe such thing unless VIZ says so officially, I don't have to say that it is extremely unusual from their part. I don't know about World'd End Harem, but Yuragi seems to be worse than TLR and they never published TLR.
And still, Houshin Engi will be the best of the year.potentially season 3 of MHA
potentially Black Clover depending on how long the current anime is, or if it gets a 2nd season announced(Which I'm sure it will)
probably Yuragi
possible Kimetsu No Yaiba
and unlikely, but maybe, Neverland
There's nothing sad about it, Houshin Engi is excellent.Houshin engi will be the biggest anime from jump for 2018. And this is just sad.
well, I got my answerspeaking of which, have they ever reveal when will they actually release Giga volumes?
we know the Jump release schedule until November and no Giga releases were revealed iirc