Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pliiiiz @Organizized @Farfalla don't tell me you will abandon TPN, :pout ! I did my best to campain for OP & Nana ! I don't force you of course, you re free to vote for whatever you like, but.... still...


We got a deal *-* You have my vote.




Guys, I take pity votes as well *puppy eyes*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I mean...

I mean...

For you Erin, I'll actually think about it. But I'll warn you that I've held Vagabond as one of the best manga ever for many years before TPN even came along.
Thxs :zomg orga-kun if you love vagabond, vote for what you love, im not as evil as to force you into something you re not considering doing, its like forcing to eat chocolate if you want to eat strawberries dont want you to be ill because of me
:, but thxs for trying to help TPN, though, I apprecaate it a lot !



Thxs a lot @Farfalla ♥
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because of Erin, FMA is in. Because of Erin, DGM is in... :cookiestare
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmmm....what is she- wait "seven". And Lady Pompom is 4 syllables. And 7 minus 4 is!?:gwah

Half life 3 confirmed!
Not sure why you're involving more numbers, but it seems the number seven does fit many animes and mangas :XD Good chance for everyone to campaing, right?:invalid

No please don't do that... I can't feel happy like this... :emocat
Time to move to the next round, bad thing is I won't get the chance to use those Eyeshield 21 smilies.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
People better vote for World Trigger :-_-

Or else I will be Triggered beyond worldly expectations :celebrate
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
All the people who voted for Vagabond over SnS really disappoint me.

As for kakegurui, I guess I am a loser kitty meow.

I rip out the salt on Tuesday for all the slander.

Also vote against FMA, that's all
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
All the people who voted for Vagabond over SnS really disappoint me.

As for kakegurui, I guess I am a loser kitty meow.

I rip out the salt on Tuesday for all the slander.

Also vote against FMA, that's all
I voted for both SNS and Kakegurui.So pls vote Tokyo Ghoul.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Actually starting to worry that Farfs' excellent campaigning is gonna cause a Nana win over FMA. I'm glad I voted before she posted it.. and I'm glad zimbardo came in to balance the game a bit.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Yay, points for having some free time on a saturday and being stubborn @.@v

Btw, I feel you, E-chan. Have been thru the same.
I still think Nana won because of a farfy conspiracy, not that's it is actually better than kakegurui.

I am still salty @Jammin made a mockery of my enthusiasm for a gambling manga.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If you actually cared about Irene, then should have been your waifu.

Maybe she would've beaten Misaka
Chotto Matte! Rindou is my waifu, and she would've beaten Mikasa had it not been for a certain someone betraying us! I'd like to see you do better with Megumi next year. REEEEEEE
 
Top