No please don't do that... I can't feel happy like this...Eyeshield 21 is out for one vote
![]()

No please don't do that... I can't feel happy like this...Eyeshield 21 is out for one vote
![]()

We got a deal *-* You have my vote.Pliiiiz @Organizized @Farfalla don't tell me you will abandon TPN,! I did my best to campain for OP & Nana ! I don't force you of course, you re free to vote for whatever you like, but.... still...
![]()
![]()
ThxsI mean...
I mean...
For you Erin, I'll actually think about it. But I'll warn you that I've held Vagabond as one of the best manga ever for many years before TPN even came along.
orga-kun if you love vagabond, vote for what you love, im not as evil as to force you into something you re not considering doing, its like forcing to eat chocolate if you want to eat strawberries dont want you to be ill because of me

You'd favor boobs as well (see what I did there?)....
*takes note*
soka....Because of Erin, FMA is in. Because of Erin, DGM is in...![]()


Not sure why you're involving more numbers, but it seems the number seven does fit many animes and mangasHmmm....what is she- wait "seven". And Lady Pompom is 4 syllables. And 7 minus 4 is!?
Half life 3 confirmed!![]()
Good chance for everyone to campaing, right?
Time to move to the next round, bad thing is I won't get the chance to use those Eyeshield 21 smilies.No please don't do that... I can't feel happy like this...![]()
Look at this sly under the radar campaigning. Equal to voting Monster but you didn‘t vote for Monster last round, ahDon't waste your votes guys, voting Neverland is equal voting Monster



Don't use Taiga against me!Time to move to the next round, bad thing is I won't get the chance to use those Eyeshield 21 smilies.
![]()

No more Taiga gifs now 
I voted for both SNS and Kakegurui.So pls vote Tokyo Ghoul.All the people who voted for Vagabond over SnS really disappoint me.
As for kakegurui, I guess I am a loser kitty meow.
I rip out the salt on Tuesday for all the slander.
Also vote against FMA, that's all
I still think Nana won because of a farfy conspiracy, not that's it is actually better than kakegurui.Yay, points for having some free time on a saturday and being stubborn @.@v
Btw, I feel you, E-chan. Have been thru the same.
Chotto Matte! Rindou is my waifu, and she would've beaten Mikasa had it not been for a certain someone betraying us! I'd like to see you do better with Megumi next year. REEEEEEEIf you actually cared about Irene, then should have been your waifu.
Maybe she would've beaten Misaka