Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I‘d call that awesomeI laughed 'cause of Demon's luck, if he's mafia or a DM. His relationship with roles is just freaking awesome.
What I most recall from Orgz was:
- He suspected you and me.
- He was one of the most vocal ones against sharing the cards.
I don't think you can draw much from that. Considering you're the opposite, wanting to gather as much as you can about the cards, it would be very dumb of you to kill him for suspecting you and speaking against what you want. He wasn't nearly as active as you and you'd have little to gain from it, imo. Unless you think that reluctance to reveal his card was a shown that he had something good - and that's something anyone could have imagined from his attitude. Sadly, the Janitor also won't let us know what card he has. This leads me to think that Orgz and Panda are right and knowing the card can become very relevant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just considering all options. But yeah, usually a mafia on the chop block tries to make you think it's a bad idea to kill him, either cause there are risks involved in it or 'cause you'd be losing a good role, but he made it sound look it would be the lesser of the evils if he'd die as a townie (for a D1). So passive/unimportant role could mean vanilla townie/Deathmiller.
Beats being detective every game I suppose.--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Could be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.Only one kill in a game starting with ~20 people?... I haven't played many big games, but that seems off to me.
That aside, I was hoping to start day with more info on tarots, but I didn't get anything... Did anyone?
Maybe.. But if there really is one big mafia, then I imagine their roles are going to be on the weaker side since they're going to have more people to coordinate with which makes Demonspeed really being a normal mafia member that much more likely.Not sure I‘d call that awesomeBeats being detective every game I suppose.
I‘d have to go back and check more details, but you‘re right I recall him suspecting us two, even voting for me...
I‘ve never had to think of who to kill at night, all I know is what I‘ve seen in pads. Which is why them picking him confuses me. Sometimes they target randomly yeah but usually not in night 1. There it‘s either getting someone who is sure to have no doc protection or gunning for the best players/the ones who claimed or hinted a good role. There are much safer kills than him that wouldn‘t have doc protection and I don‘t think he hinted anything.
And it‘s not like Orgz was the only one in the way of sharing tarots, almost nobody wanted to do it. Killing him would rather have an opposite effect of making people not share them.
I still think we definitely have to and the risks are very nonexistant. I see no correlation between my tarot and my role, do you in yours? So if anything it could make it more obvious to mafia somehow how certain people activate their conditions, but that still says nothing about the effects or the actual role.
I am curious if the other 4 who lynched demon with me unlocked a tarot effect.
As for suspicious people for this day phase, there‘s MonkeyD and Brandish with sudden/unexplained voting, as well as all those people who „voted randomly“ like Erin wanting to distance themselves from the lynch as all their members were safe. Nobody tried to really save Demon, except maybe gnut.
So me, Holt and Daws unlocked no upright or reverse effects. Someone has to have gotten something.--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Could be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.
#DemonAlwaysMafiaI laughed 'cause of Demon's luck, if he's mafia or a DM. His relationship with roles is just freaking awesome.
What I most recall from Orgz was:
- He suspected you and me.
- He was one of the most vocal ones against sharing the cards.
I don't think you can draw much from that. Considering you're the opposite, wanting to gather as much as you can about the cards, it would be very dumb of you to kill him for suspecting you and speaking against what you want. He wasn't nearly as active as you and you'd have little to gain from it, imo. Unless you think that reluctance to reveal his card was a shown that he had something good - and that's something anyone could have imagined from his attitude.
The fact that janitors also block out cards is pretty interesting. The fact that they targeted someone that so far only was anti card is odd too. You'd think these cards are very threatening but no ones card activated so far..Sadly, the Janitor also won't let us know what card he has. This leads me to think that Orgz and Panda are right and knowing the card can become very relevant.
heh veteran playerJust considering all options. But yeah, usually a mafia on the chop block tries to make you think it's a bad idea to kill him, either cause there are risks involved in it or 'cause you'd be losing a good role, but he made it sound look it would be the lesser of the evils if he'd die as a townie (for a D1). So passive/unimportant role could mean vanilla townie/Deathmiller.
The topside of the girl in the last panel looks a bit like Saber
Hm... A Janitor makes me consider that Demon could have been a DM, since he didn't have a role/mafia ability and he said he had an unimportant role before dying (vanilla townie).
A shame to lose Orgz @.@
When I saw 'mafia member', I actually thought that maybe the reason the mafia gets this information advantage on the cards because they're all or mostly vanilla. The reason they need the information is because they're otherwise powerless? That and janitor hiding cards as well make me think they may be important. Given that everyone got a power and so everyone can potentially activate the power, I don't see the need jump on yugioh train just yet if that means that we're passing valuable info to mafia.Janitor? That‘s bad.. Rip Orgz, I wonder why they killed him. Also, one kill should mean only 1 other killing party? Unless there was a wild night.
About Demon, I’d usually be all smug and self satisfied but I don‘t feel very comfortable. He could still have been a deathmiller. He hinted at a passive role and said he wasn‘t important. But then again, a regular mafia without a role could work in this game wih tarots that can change your role. Maybe most of them are regular mafias and the reason why they find out things about their tarot conditions and effects is because that‘s how they „earn“ their roles? Does hanged man(demon‘s tarot) have a meaning of deception/uncertainty which would foreshadow him being a fake mafia?
#DemonAlwaysMafiaFarf/Panda were quite surprised/entertained at Demon‘s reveal at the end as shown by their reactions in the other thread. Maybe because they knew right away he was a deathmiller and felt lucky? At least one of the two could‘ve thought that.

oh sush doublepost happens to us allThank you very much for telling us this twice. We shall take it into consideration.
erin where do u get these panda emotesIm intrigued by Monkey last minute change of vote.![]()
Spending some will points not to imagine a very bloody TG-style death for you now @.@wisdom of old age!
I didn't get anything either. Maybe there are masons againOnly one kill in a game starting with ~20 people?... I haven't played many big games, but that seems off to me.
That aside, I was hoping to start day with more info on tarots, but I didn't get anything... Did anyone?
Not sure I‘d call that awesomeBeats being detective every game I suppose.
I‘d have to go back and check more details, but you‘re right I recall him suspecting us two, even voting for me...
I‘ve never had to think of who to kill at night, all I know is what I‘ve seen in pads. Which is why them picking him confuses me. Sometimes they target randomly yeah but usually not in night 1. There it‘s either getting someone who is sure to have no doc protection or gunning for the best players/the ones who claimed or hinted a good role. There are much safer kills than him that wouldn‘t have doc protection and I don‘t think he hinted anything.
It's not about sending a pm, it's about sending a messageAnd it‘s not like Orgz was the only one in the way of sharing tarots, almost nobody wanted to do it. Killing him would rather have an opposite effect of making people not share them.
For now circumstantial evidence points towards the possible duel disk powered mafia. It's possible there are harsh activation conditions that unlock powerful effects? Whether demon was a death miller or a plain mafia, given the mechanic it seems plausible to gain something proportionally powerful. If that's not the case, the card image itself is just an aesthetic. So if it's all the same to you, I say until someone actually activates something we don't reveal information.I still think we definitely have to and the risks are very nonexistant. I see no correlation between my tarot and my role, do you in yours? So if anything it could make it more obvious to mafia somehow how certain people activate their conditions, but that still says nothing about the effects or the actual role.
NothingI am curious if the other 4 who lynched demon with me unlocked a tarot effect.
If no one got something activated, that could mean it's hard to activate. It wasn't an incredibly busy day one.So me, Holt and Daws unlocked no upright or reverse effects. Someone has to have gotten something.
got to be careful with the smart onesCould be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.
Maybe.. But if there really is one big mafia, then I imagine their roles are going to be on the weaker side since they're going to have more people to coordinate with which makes Demonspeed really being a normal mafia member that much more likely.
Ah well. It's too earlier to get a good grasp on the other parties anyhow.
I'm not sure where to really go from here though..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I‘m more curious to see if and who decides to save him/change the lynch last minute.
The one who saves Demon is probably townie, according to Desin. So, he'll support the person that saved Demon who turned out to be mafia?They would have had quite a long time to produce a tie without it being suspicious. Any save that is done now would doom both Demon and whoever creates the tie which makes me believe Demon is townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---
the nickname of your character fits you I supposeSpending some will points not to imagine a very bloody TG-style death for you now @.@

Sorry man, I used my cell to post it and it looked like the first one did not goThank you very much for telling us this twice. We shall take it into consideration.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]I didn't get anything either. Maybe there are masons againkek, but next night we find out if there's a mentor afoot. Also fits with the possible explanation of a vanilla mafia team that has to use cards to power up.
It's not about sending a pm, it's about sending a message
For now circumstantial evidence points towards the possible duel disk powered mafia. It's possible there are harsh activation conditions that unlock powerful effects? Whether demon was a death miller or a plain mafia, given the mechanic it seems plausible to gain something proportionally powerful. If that's not the case, the card image itself is just an aesthetic. So if it's all the same to you, I say until someone actually activates something we don't reveal information.
Nothing
If no one got something activated, that could mean it's hard to activate. It wasn't an incredibly busy day one.
got to be careful with the smart ones
if zasz is still alive we could kill himHas anyone with TG knowledge read the lore the hosts wrote? They said they would like hint at stuff and they seem to be writing a fan fiction so maybe that's something? Guess we wait till we hear what others say about cards.
In the mean time as for suspects, I'm currently watching Desin
@Vandred @WithYouInSpirit edited post because i fucked up quotes--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
So Demon was a Mafia after all.
Rip Org

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Janitor '-'
jks c.c
I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.
You knew he was....why you didnt want to vote xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Did you read rules in this forum?I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.
The last thing I want is a fellow town member being lynched.
Yup why?Did you read rules in this forum?
Before or after you asked could you not vote (after demon had like 2 or 3 votes against him and a bunch more about to vote him lol)?Yup why?
Does Fairy Tail Base Mafia not have the mandatory vote rule?I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.
The last thing I want is a fellow town member being lynched.
As I already said I didn't want to vote without being 100% sure.So I made a false vote.Listen if I had wanted I could have tried to stop the lynch of Demon by voting other people who had so that that person and Demon becomes same.But I didn't do that.Before or after you asked could you not vote (after demon had like 2 or 3 votes against him and a bunch more about to vote him lol)?
I can't prove anything right now obviously. What about you @Arjuna? What makes you think you are somehow clear to pressure me like that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope.It is not mandatory.So my habit is difficult at first to go.After some time I will get used to it.Does Fairy Tail Base Mafia not have the mandatory vote rule?