Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Only one kill in a game starting with ~20 people?... I haven't played many big games, but that seems off to me.

That aside, I was hoping to start day with more info on tarots, but I didn't get anything... Did anyone?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I laughed 'cause of Demon's luck, if he's mafia or a DM. His relationship with roles is just freaking awesome.

What I most recall from Orgz was:
- He suspected you and me.
- He was one of the most vocal ones against sharing the cards.

I don't think you can draw much from that. Considering you're the opposite, wanting to gather as much as you can about the cards, it would be very dumb of you to kill him for suspecting you and speaking against what you want. He wasn't nearly as active as you and you'd have little to gain from it, imo. Unless you think that reluctance to reveal his card was a shown that he had something good - and that's something anyone could have imagined from his attitude. Sadly, the Janitor also won't let us know what card he has. This leads me to think that Orgz and Panda are right and knowing the card can become very relevant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just considering all options. But yeah, usually a mafia on the chop block tries to make you think it's a bad idea to kill him, either cause there are risks involved in it or 'cause you'd be losing a good role, but he made it sound look it would be the lesser of the evils if he'd die as a townie (for a D1). So passive/unimportant role could mean vanilla townie/Deathmiller.
Not sure I‘d call that awesome :XD Beats being detective every game I suppose.

I‘d have to go back and check more details, but you‘re right I recall him suspecting us two, even voting for me...
I‘ve never had to think of who to kill at night, all I know is what I‘ve seen in pads. Which is why them picking him confuses me. Sometimes they target randomly yeah but usually not in night 1. There it‘s either getting someone who is sure to have no doc protection or gunning for the best players/the ones who claimed or hinted a good role. There are much safer kills than him that wouldn‘t have doc protection and I don‘t think he hinted anything.

And it‘s not like Orgz was the only one in the way of sharing tarots, almost nobody wanted to do it. Killing him would rather have an opposite effect of making people not share them.

I still think we definitely have to and the risks are very nonexistant. I see no correlation between my tarot and my role, do you in yours? So if anything it could make it more obvious to mafia somehow how certain people activate their conditions, but that still says nothing about the effects or the actual role.

I am curious if the other 4 who lynched demon with me unlocked a tarot effect.

As for suspicious people for this day phase, there‘s MonkeyD and Brandish with sudden/unexplained voting, as well as all those people who „voted randomly“ like Erin wanting to distance themselves from the lynch as all their members were safe. Nobody tried to really save Demon, except maybe gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So me, Holt and Daws unlocked no upright or reverse effects. Someone has to have gotten something.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Only one kill in a game starting with ~20 people?... I haven't played many big games, but that seems off to me.

That aside, I was hoping to start day with more info on tarots, but I didn't get anything... Did anyone?
Could be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Not sure I‘d call that awesome :XD Beats being detective every game I suppose.

I‘d have to go back and check more details, but you‘re right I recall him suspecting us two, even voting for me...
I‘ve never had to think of who to kill at night, all I know is what I‘ve seen in pads. Which is why them picking him confuses me. Sometimes they target randomly yeah but usually not in night 1. There it‘s either getting someone who is sure to have no doc protection or gunning for the best players/the ones who claimed or hinted a good role. There are much safer kills than him that wouldn‘t have doc protection and I don‘t think he hinted anything.

And it‘s not like Orgz was the only one in the way of sharing tarots, almost nobody wanted to do it. Killing him would rather have an opposite effect of making people not share them.

I still think we definitely have to and the risks are very nonexistant. I see no correlation between my tarot and my role, do you in yours? So if anything it could make it more obvious to mafia somehow how certain people activate their conditions, but that still says nothing about the effects or the actual role.

I am curious if the other 4 who lynched demon with me unlocked a tarot effect.

As for suspicious people for this day phase, there‘s MonkeyD and Brandish with sudden/unexplained voting, as well as all those people who „voted randomly“ like Erin wanting to distance themselves from the lynch as all their members were safe. Nobody tried to really save Demon, except maybe gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So me, Holt and Daws unlocked no upright or reverse effects. Someone has to have gotten something.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Could be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.
Maybe.. But if there really is one big mafia, then I imagine their roles are going to be on the weaker side since they're going to have more people to coordinate with which makes Demonspeed really being a normal mafia member that much more likely.

Ah well. It's too earlier to get a good grasp on the other parties anyhow.

I'm not sure where to really go from here though..
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
I laughed 'cause of Demon's luck, if he's mafia or a DM. His relationship with roles is just freaking awesome.
#DemonAlwaysMafia

What I most recall from Orgz was:
- He suspected you and me.
- He was one of the most vocal ones against sharing the cards.

I don't think you can draw much from that. Considering you're the opposite, wanting to gather as much as you can about the cards, it would be very dumb of you to kill him for suspecting you and speaking against what you want. He wasn't nearly as active as you and you'd have little to gain from it, imo. Unless you think that reluctance to reveal his card was a shown that he had something good - and that's something anyone could have imagined from his attitude.
Sadly, the Janitor also won't let us know what card he has. This leads me to think that Orgz and Panda are right and knowing the card can become very relevant.
The fact that janitors also block out cards is pretty interesting. The fact that they targeted someone that so far only was anti card is odd too. You'd think these cards are very threatening but no ones card activated so far..

Just considering all options. But yeah, usually a mafia on the chop block tries to make you think it's a bad idea to kill him, either cause there are risks involved in it or 'cause you'd be losing a good role, but he made it sound look it would be the lesser of the evils if he'd die as a townie (for a D1). So passive/unimportant role could mean vanilla townie/Deathmiller.
heh veteran player

wisdom of old age!



Day 2 ends in:
​
The topside of the girl in the last panel looks a bit like Saber

Hm... A Janitor makes me consider that Demon could have been a DM, since he didn't have a role/mafia ability and he said he had an unimportant role before dying (vanilla townie).

A shame to lose Orgz @.@
Janitor? That‘s bad.. Rip Orgz, I wonder why they killed him. Also, one kill should mean only 1 other killing party? Unless there was a wild night.

About Demon, I’d usually be all smug and self satisfied but I don‘t feel very comfortable. He could still have been a deathmiller. He hinted at a passive role and said he wasn‘t important. But then again, a regular mafia without a role could work in this game wih tarots that can change your role. Maybe most of them are regular mafias and the reason why they find out things about their tarot conditions and effects is because that‘s how they „earn“ their roles? Does hanged man(demon‘s tarot) have a meaning of deception/uncertainty which would foreshadow him being a fake mafia?
When I saw 'mafia member', I actually thought that maybe the reason the mafia gets this information advantage on the cards because they're all or mostly vanilla. The reason they need the information is because they're otherwise powerless? That and janitor hiding cards as well make me think they may be important. Given that everyone got a power and so everyone can potentially activate the power, I don't see the need jump on yugioh train just yet if that means that we're passing valuable info to mafia.

Farf/Panda were quite surprised/entertained at Demon‘s reveal at the end as shown by their reactions in the other thread. Maybe because they knew right away he was a deathmiller and felt lucky? At least one of the two could‘ve thought that.
#DemonAlwaysMafia

Also, if we're not allowed to convey information about the game outside the thread, the implicit clause is that nothing said outside this thread can be considered game information :heh

Thank you very much for telling us this twice. We shall take it into consideration.
oh sush doublepost happens to us all
Im intrigued by Monkey last minute change of vote.
erin where do u get these panda emotes
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Only one kill in a game starting with ~20 people?... I haven't played many big games, but that seems off to me.

That aside, I was hoping to start day with more info on tarots, but I didn't get anything... Did anyone?
I didn't get anything either. Maybe there are masons again kek, but next night we find out if there's a mentor afoot. Also fits with the possible explanation of a vanilla mafia team that has to use cards to power up.

Not sure I‘d call that awesome :XD Beats being detective every game I suppose.
I‘d have to go back and check more details, but you‘re right I recall him suspecting us two, even voting for me...
I‘ve never had to think of who to kill at night, all I know is what I‘ve seen in pads. Which is why them picking him confuses me. Sometimes they target randomly yeah but usually not in night 1. There it‘s either getting someone who is sure to have no doc protection or gunning for the best players/the ones who claimed or hinted a good role. There are much safer kills than him that wouldn‘t have doc protection and I don‘t think he hinted anything.
And it‘s not like Orgz was the only one in the way of sharing tarots, almost nobody wanted to do it. Killing him would rather have an opposite effect of making people not share them.
It's not about sending a pm, it's about sending a message

I still think we definitely have to and the risks are very nonexistant. I see no correlation between my tarot and my role, do you in yours? So if anything it could make it more obvious to mafia somehow how certain people activate their conditions, but that still says nothing about the effects or the actual role.
For now circumstantial evidence points towards the possible duel disk powered mafia. It's possible there are harsh activation conditions that unlock powerful effects? Whether demon was a death miller or a plain mafia, given the mechanic it seems plausible to gain something proportionally powerful. If that's not the case, the card image itself is just an aesthetic. So if it's all the same to you, I say until someone actually activates something we don't reveal information.

I am curious if the other 4 who lynched demon with me unlocked a tarot effect.
Nothing

So me, Holt and Daws unlocked no upright or reverse effects. Someone has to have gotten something.
If no one got something activated, that could mean it's hard to activate. It wasn't an incredibly busy day one.

Could be a big mafia group instead of 2 smaller ones like in the OW game. There could also be a Mentor 3rd party who recruited someone this night. If there really is one it‘s a shame he didn‘t pick me up.
got to be careful with the smart ones

Maybe.. But if there really is one big mafia, then I imagine their roles are going to be on the weaker side since they're going to have more people to coordinate with which makes Demonspeed really being a normal mafia member that much more likely.

Ah well. It's too earlier to get a good grasp on the other parties anyhow.

I'm not sure where to really go from here though..
if zasz is still alive we could kill him Has anyone with TG knowledge read the lore the hosts wrote? They said they would like hint at stuff and they seem to be writing a fan fiction so maybe that's something? Guess we wait till we hear what others say about cards.

In the mean time as for suspects, I'm currently watching Desin

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred @WithYouInSpirit edited post because i fucked up quotes[/quote][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
--- Double Post Merged, ---
phew, missed some quotes there but whatever

I‘m more curious to see if and who decides to save him/change the lynch last minute.
They would have had quite a long time to produce a tie without it being suspicious. Any save that is done now would doom both Demon and whoever creates the tie which makes me believe Demon is townie
The one who saves Demon is probably townie, according to Desin. So, he'll support the person that saved Demon who turned out to be mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Spending some will points not to imagine a very bloody TG-style death for you now @.@
the nickname of your character fits you I suppose :teehee

good night o/
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for telling us this twice. We shall take it into consideration.
Sorry man, I used my cell to post it and it looked like the first one did not go

Gonna do some catch up now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gzuz Panda, calm down a bit XD.
So much text to read. At least it makes for a good quote compendium.

Did not get any tarot stuff

Nkt much hallened while I was away...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No wait, you're one that understand about TG. I'm also curious to see if you'd pick up any hint to those activations/powers like Panda said.

I didn't Activate anything as well. But that wont mean a lot since people could have just started to lie.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I didn't get anything either. Maybe there are masons again kek, but next night we find out if there's a mentor afoot. Also fits with the possible explanation of a vanilla mafia team that has to use cards to power up.







It's not about sending a pm, it's about sending a message



For now circumstantial evidence points towards the possible duel disk powered mafia. It's possible there are harsh activation conditions that unlock powerful effects? Whether demon was a death miller or a plain mafia, given the mechanic it seems plausible to gain something proportionally powerful. If that's not the case, the card image itself is just an aesthetic. So if it's all the same to you, I say until someone actually activates something we don't reveal information.



Nothing



If no one got something activated, that could mean it's hard to activate. It wasn't an incredibly busy day one.



got to be careful with the smart ones



if zasz is still alive we could kill him Has anyone with TG knowledge read the lore the hosts wrote? They said they would like hint at stuff and they seem to be writing a fan fiction so maybe that's something? Guess we wait till we hear what others say about cards.

In the mean time as for suspects, I'm currently watching Desin

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred @WithYouInSpirit edited post because i fucked up quotes
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
--- Double Post Merged, ---
phew, missed some quotes there but whatever





The one who saves Demon is probably townie, according to Desin. So, he'll support the person that saved Demon who turned out to be mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


the nickname of your character fits you I suppose :teehee

good night o/[/QUOTE]
I'm more than a little familiar. Actually, I started playing MG because WYIS invited me from the TG sub almost a year ago. When I get back to my computer, I can look through (and actually read) what they wrote to see if there's anything I can find.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
God damnit. Your quote fuck up fucked up my quotes now lmao.

Whatever. I'm leaving it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i checked who might have defended demon and the only thing i seen was arjuna not wanting to vote on demon....basically asking if he can pass on voting.
As far as orgz goes....dont know why they would target him....but they used janitor so they must think its something worth while to claim....beware of detective claims....

Also i had no effects on my tarot...

Hint 2....my role was used recently x)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Demon was a Mafia after all.

Rip Org
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
:Haha
You knew he was....why you didnt want to vote xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.


The last thing I want is a fellow town member being lynched.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.


The last thing I want is a fellow town member being lynched.
Did you read rules in this forum?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Before or after you asked could you not vote (after demon had like 2 or 3 votes against him and a bunch more about to vote him lol)?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
not suprirsing about demon mafia like thats normal but id think i get any card upgrade since we lynched him. Dont particularly understand this orgz kill either was kinda weird then again this is my first time playing with orgz maybe mafia founded him very strong player. so maybe a doctor actually blocked 3rd party kill? @Purity of Magi was that your handiwork my kawaii doctor
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wasn't sure at the first day.This is my first game and if you ask someone from FTB my habit is normally not to go for lynch in the very first day.


The last thing I want is a fellow town member being lynched.
Does Fairy Tail Base Mafia not have the mandatory vote rule?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Before or after you asked could you not vote (after demon had like 2 or 3 votes against him and a bunch more about to vote him lol)?
As I already said I didn't want to vote without being 100% sure.So I made a false vote.Listen if I had wanted I could have tried to stop the lynch of Demon by voting other people who had so that that person and Demon becomes same.But I didn't do that.

And mind it Demon tried to frame me also
.
I can't prove anything right now obviously. What about you @Arjuna? What makes you think you are somehow clear to pressure me like that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does Fairy Tail Base Mafia not have the mandatory vote rule?
Nope.It is not mandatory.So my habit is difficult at first to go.After some time I will get used to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top