Last edited by a moderator:
Thats framing?....lolAs I already said I didn't want to vote without being 100% sure.So I made a false vote.Listen if I had wanted I could have tried to stop the lynch of Demon by voting other people who had so that that person and Demon becomes same.But I didn't do that.
And mind it Demon tried to frame me also
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope.It is not mandatory.So my habit is difficult at first to go.After some time I will get used to it.


does not mean jack tbh its survival of the fittest for mafia and trust me demon will not hesitate to backstab his teammate, thats the kind of vile creature that he is.A
And mind it Demon tried to frame me also
.
.
Well I am not mafia I can say that.does not mean jack tbh its survival of the fittest for mafia and trust me demon will not hesitate to backstab his teammate, thats the kind of vile creature that he is.
Im not ashamed of my vote and im sure gry thinks nothing less....Well I am not mafia I can say that.
And @gnut what gurantee is there that that you are not Mafia.
Mind it you voted for Gry-the guy who was the first one who voted for Demon and thereby started the lynching process.
Who knows.Im not ashamed of my vote and im sure gry thinks nothing less....
He made a great call...but those chances of demon being mafia were in everyones hindsight as being low.
That really has nothing to do with it....there were 19 players and demon was in trouble,you didnt want to vote.
I voted gry....you think if i was mafia i would have done that?
Gotta question right...?Who knows.
I guess thats to be expected?how does ayato feel about his sister being a lyijg douchebag that she is
Here panda-kun ! http://emoticoner.com/erin where do u get these panda emotes
stayed a bit because I was ranting at the Magi ending (god, I am becoming old, all I do is rant these days).
Oh yoouuuuu~ I must say that I'm quite a lifesaver, indeed. You know me so wellnot suprirsing about demon mafia like thats normal but id think i get any card upgrade since we lynched him. Dont particularly understand this orgz kill either was kinda weird then again this is my first time playing with orgz maybe mafia founded him very strong player. so maybe a doctor actually blocked 3rd party kill? @Purity of Magi was that your handiwork my kawaii doctor

Doesn‘t work that way I‘m afraid. You‘re not allowed to talk outside the game thread about the game, but if you do that can and will be used against youAlso, if we're not allowed to convey information about the game outside the thread, the implicit clause is that nothing said outside this thread can be considered game information![]()

I‘m not sure either. I guess we gather hints about roles and info about tarots, but otherwise this leaves us without suspects.I'm not sure where to really go from here though..
My opinions haven‘t changed since last game, I‘m for revealing as much as possible asap. I can let you all be stuck with roles, but I‘m not accepting everyone hiding their tarots and info whether and when any effect was unlocked. If this continues I will definitely start a lynch campaign on someone who doesn‘t want to share it.So if it's all the same to you, I say until someone actually activates something we don't reveal information.
Only mafia would lie about that. So majority of info about this should be truthful.I didn't Activate anything as well. But that wont mean a lot since people could have just started to lie.
There is also you... You noticed a small bandwagon was brewing on demon and I started it, so you attempted to make me a lynch target too and hoping some people take it.Well i checked who might have defended demon and the only thing i seen was arjuna not wanting to vote on demon....basically asking if he can pass on voting.
As far as orgz goes....dont know why they would target him....but they used janitor so they must think its something worth while to claim....beware of detective claims....
Also i had no effects on my tarot...
Hint 2....my role was used recently x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omo hani that‘s a surprising analytical post from you. How come? Must I be concerned? I‘d think you‘d try harder as mafia than as town.not suprirsing about demon mafia like thats normal but id think i get any card upgrade since we lynched him. Dont particularly understand this orgz kill either was kinda weird then again this is my first time playing with orgz maybe mafia founded him very strong player. so maybe a doctor actually blocked 3rd party kill? @Purity of Magi was that your handiwork my kawaii doctor
my bad forgot to add derp at the end of that post, panda-pyonOmo hani that‘s a surprising analytical post from you. How come? Must I be concerned? I‘d think you‘d try harder as mafia than as town.
You voted early enough for it to not be overly suspicious. Not sure about you so far, but I tend to trust people who give early hints so I‘ll overlook you for now I think.I voted gry....you think if i was mafia i would have done that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---