Last edited by a moderator:
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
Votekill Monkey
lol whats with youYeah, I wonder how that happened... super clears him... You're really not reading.
Not sure either, huh. From me, of all people. Wonder who would benefit from something like that...
And it's a mystery he hasn't said anything about what happened!
Votekill Monkey
May the walls be my company on this.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh hold on...nani?
Okay your first point is that you believe there‘s a mentor, fair enough. There could easily be two mafias with this size but I also don‘t believe it.
I don‘t get the second point even after reading a few times. Demon was lynched day 1? And how is it related to mentor.
He said iirc that saving demon near the end like that would be way too obvious and dumb from mafias, so it‘s more likely for townies to do that. There‘s obvious thinking flaws here but he‘s right that mafias probably wouldn‘t try and save someone last minute unless it was an important role. I don‘t have much of an issue with his argument that would point to mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was watching and ready to lock my vote in case that happened so they would need 2. MonkeyD sealed his death by being the 5th vote on demon near the end. Which could clear him if only there wasn‘t the death miller option.
Not sure why he would switch from you to demon though, and he hasn‘t said anything about that.
And what about Lawl? You're not making any sense, you won't rush to vote but you'll vote for someone you don’t suspect at all? Is that you can't vote for G or Lawl because they're your fellow mafia?Pure random vote.Magi first came to my mind.
I gave only 1 vote it won't lead to her lynching.
And just because Gnut is accusing me I won't rush to vote.
True which makes actual attempts all the more interestingTbh anyone could have easily saved Demon. A single change to Gry or Daws hours before the end would have saved Demon with a locked vote on another target.
My accusations have nothing to do with your circle talk...with demon you say you didn't want to vote cause you weren't 100% percent....now its a wtv vote?Pure random vote.Magi first came to my mind.
I gave only 1 vote it won't lead to her lynching.
And just because Gnut is accusing me I won't rush to vote.
You were not for lynching demon last day, „you tried“ alright.If what I'm saying still makes no sense to you just don't mind me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I tried.
Explain this part pleaseSo imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.

Build your story but provide things as they were: questions. Those weren't comments, those were questions. More about you than about him, tbh.But I don‘t think I‘d believe you on that after your comments about demon last day...
i mean ur the second person tbh to see thatAm I the only one that sees that Arjun is some kind of noob mafia here? Literally, I said I wanted to wait a bit longer, but this even breaks my patience. This dude gave me so much bad vibes, it's not even funny especially after reading his post lmfao. I don't care for newbies or that they vote me really, but that was just way too random especially if you suspect someone, but randomly vote for someone else that you never suspected or sees as a mafia. Are you kidding me? XD
This seems like a obvious mafia noob play.
Not openly supporting it = being against it. Ok '-'You were not for lynching demon last day, „you tried“ alright.
So not openly supporting it = secretly supporting it? Ok..Not openly supporting it = being against it. Ok '-'
On D1, it's out of this world to see people as indifferent towards who dies. Ok '-'
But his vote could easily have been affected by politician or gambler, and you confirmed that possibility. And now you say you want to kill someone who voted demon and picked him, despite voting him possibly not being his own decision?Build your story but provide things as they were: questions. Those weren't comments, those were questions. More about you than about him, tbh.
Finding out if someone that voted for Demon is mafia would also help us solve this DM or not issue. Like... people suspect Brandish, Misho and Monkey (those 3 voted for him) but are unwilling to go for them basically 'cause Demon could be mafia. The single infos we have to work with so far are that there's a Janitor and there was a mafia member in the game. And the fact that no one was able to unlock their cards, even the ones that voted on Demon, or used actions on him somehow, makes me even more intrigued about if he was rly mafia or not. So I have no problem in going for someone that voted for him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am reading what you‘re saying and I agree. Arjuna is shady.No one listens to me x/
vote arjuna thenNo one listens to me x/
