Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
This day is quite uneventful compared to past games, not sure if it's good. Therefore we should start talking about ourselves a bit. I have a passive role I haven't had before and I must say I like it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Shadow of Mordor Just to slaughter some Orcs for the lulz
Because you passively can slaughter targets? :heh Why did you defend Demon the way you did?

As for my role, it's an active role that's used at night, but it's potency is conditional. Already given some hints here and there.

A curious situation where nobody has voted. Could end up with a random person being lynched.

Personally I‘ll either go one of our 2 beginners or Qixus/Brandish/Mazino.
I did vote, I voted for Desin for questionable argumentation about defending Demon

It‘s unfortunate since both the Demon lynch and the night death give us no leads because we don‘t know their roles.
If we assume Demon was deathmiller Brandish is the best target, if he was mafia then Arjuna maybe, though most people stayed clear of protecting demon.
Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?

Among those that defended Demon was Desin. Then again, Lambo (who hasn't posted yet right) and G had this questionable exchange. Brandish made 3 posts as did Mazino, so unless we run out of fresh prospects we can always flip a coin and kill an inactive.

Since no one's talking about anything...what did you guys play recently?

I am into Persona 5 and Fate Grand Order
#SoujiroBestDad2017
I don't think distracting from our goal is appropriate even when inactivity occurs. Fate tho :hurr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@desin24 how about your tarot and if you activated any effects?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goodboy you should comment about your role a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?

Among those that defended Demon was Desin. Then again, Lambo (who hasn't posted yet right) and G had this questionable exchange. Brandish made 3 posts as did Mazino, so unless we run out of fresh prospects we can always flip a coin and kill an inactive.
1 out of 18 voting is pretty much nobody.

Death miller is shown as a mafia member whenever he dies yes. But what‘s the point of asking that?
Not sure I‘d call what desin did defending, but I see why you voted him. I think greg is town because you can probably find out his role if you searched using his hints, I was just too lazy for it. Claiming like that is risky.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Desin ('if u protect demon with tie breaking, that clears u and demon imo'), Gnut and Lambu (confirming each other lol) are my main suspects. If either Lambo or G are mafia, it makes me think the other is as well.

Lawl and Farf (the former suddenly appearing more analytical and the latter confirming this as new playstyle) too.. but Lawl is whimsical and Farf kind of levelheaded so if either of them starts looking guilty, Ill be looking at the other one too
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
exactly i am willing to have a smal gamble here ill Vote kill Arjuna

this girl gave me the most suspicion during the day 1, i am not on board with the DM theory yet i just think she made a rookie mistake by trying to protect her filthy lying mafia buddy
How many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.


And I don't know when I protected Demon


Period


Vote kill Purity of Magi


To be honest I am not sure who is the mafia here as very little discussion happened today.So I am making a mandatory vote(I still hate this rule)

Not that I think Magi is mafia.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
@desin24 how about your tarot and if you activated any effects?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goodboy you should comment about your role a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


1 out of 18 voting is pretty much nobody.

Death miller is shown as a mafia member whenever he dies yes. But what‘s the point of asking that?
Not sure I‘d call what desin did defending, but I see why you voted him. I think greg is town because you can probably find out his role if you searched using his hints, I was just too lazy for it. Claiming like that is risky.
I asked because with 1 kill on night 1, that would probably put Demon in the clear as a miller

Also, it's not a 'defence' but I find the unmotivated argumentation shaky.

And we also don't have any other real leads
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
My main concern with revealing tarot cards is that the mafia know their tarot card conditions which could be based upon killing or doing something to "the person with _____, ______, or ______ tarot card." Of course, this is just blind speculation, but I don't really see a good reason to reveal my tarot right now anyways. So, I won't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for my vote.. I'm kinda ok with Desin or Brandish. No one else really stands out rn.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
its the role that requies observation before using i guess
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I asked because with 1 kill on night 1, that would probably put Demon in the clear as a miller

Also, it's not a 'defence' but I find the unmotivated argumentation shaky.

And we also don't have any other real leads
I don‘t get your reasoning here, why is 1 kill at night putting demon as death miller?

The argumentation has issues but I see what he meant with it at least.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.


And I don't know when I protected Demon


Period


Vote kill Purity of Magi


To be honest I am not sure who is the mafia here as very little discussion happened today.So I am making a mandatory vote(I still hate this rule)

Not that I think Magi is mafia.
Mandatory vote makes for the best scenarios

That being said.

I am going to go

VOTEKILL Brandish

Hasnt made pretty much any posts, and yet is still lurking.
Also just liked WYIS post about the inactives. That is what settled the deal for me, couple with what was already said.

Arjuna and Farf (out of principle) are also on my watchlist
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have personal reasons for what I said about Misho, even if I'm mistaken, but ultimatelly I'm leaving that on hold 'cause I believe that what I have on Monkey and Erin is more solid than what I said about Misho. Also, I never confirmed his behaviour as something new, that's twisting my words. Finally, if someone else is bugged about Misho and wants to elaborate more about it, feel free and I might follow. For now I'll stick to what I believe is better than what wtv anyone else provided so far on D2.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Because you passively can slaughter targets? :heh Why did you defend Demon the way you did?

As for my role, it's an active role that's used at night, but it's potency is conditional. Already given some hints here and there.



I did vote, I voted for Desin for questionable argumentation about defending Demon



Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?

Among those that defended Demon was Desin. Then again, Lambo (who hasn't posted yet right) and G had this questionable exchange. Brandish made 3 posts as did Mazino, so unless we run out of fresh prospects we can always flip a coin and kill an inactive.



I don't think distracting from our goal is appropriate even when inactivity occurs. Fate tho :hurr
I didn't have any argumentation whatsoever so far but I will offer it now. So I defended him because of gambler's fallacy and he is a good player which I would rather not lose if he is townie. Turned out he was mafia, if I wanted to save him I would have put more effort in.

@GrySun no tarot card action from my side
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don‘t get your reasoning here, why is 1 kill at night putting demon as death miller?

The argumentation has issues but I see what he meant with it at least.
Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.

Also, what about his reason makes sense? You've been vocal about a number of minor discrepancies but you'll let the Desin issue slide?

How many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.


And I don't know when I protected Demon


Period


Vote kill Purity of Magi


To be honest I am not sure who is the mafia here as very little discussion happened today.So I am making a mandatory vote(I still hate this rule)

Not that I think Magi is mafia.
So you don’t think Magi is mafia but you'll vote for her to die over the person that's blaming you over something strange?

My main concern with revealing tarot cards is that the mafia know their tarot card conditions which could be based upon killing or doing something to "the person with _____, ______, or ______ tarot card." Of course, this is just blind speculation, but I don't really see a good reason to reveal my tarot right now anyways. So, I won't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for my vote.. I'm kinda ok with Desin or Brandish. No one else really stands out rn.
Yeah, I was thinking as well that an activation condition might be learning the cards of x members, or only being able to target certain cards (those that are activated for instance). Hence why I think activating cards is better than revealing them pre-emptively; at least when they're activated town gets to benefit from the effect.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I am not mafia I can say that.


And @gnut what gurantee is there that that you are not Mafia.

Mind it you voted for Gry-the guy who was the first one who voted for Demon and thereby started the lynching process.
If this is the case...why vote magi instead of me?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
I didn't have any argumentation whatsoever so far but I will offer it now. So I defended him because of gambler's fallacy and he is a good player which I would rather not lose if he is townie. Turned out he was mafia, if I wanted to save him I would have put more effort in.

@GrySun no tarot card action from my side
seems like a makeshift explanation you could have given yesterday instead of saying 'you'll be in the clear', especially given that he turned out to be mafia ((as always))
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.

Also, what about his reason makes sense? You've been vocal about a number of minor discrepancies but you'll let the Desin issue slide?



So you don’t think Magi is mafia but you'll vote for her to die over the person that's blaming you over something strange?



Yeah, I was thinking as well that an activation condition might be learning the cards of x members, or only being able to target certain cards (those that are activated for instance). Hence why I think activating cards is better than revealing them pre-emptively; at least when they're activated town gets to benefit from the effect.
If this is the case...why vote magi instead of me?
Pure random vote.Magi first came to my mind.


I gave only 1 vote it won't lead to her lynching.


And just because Gnut is accusing me I won't rush to vote.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.

Also, what about his reason makes sense? You've been vocal about a number of minor discrepancies but you'll let the Desin issue slide?
...nani?
Okay your first point is that you believe there‘s a mentor, fair enough. There could easily be two mafias with this size but I also don‘t believe it.
I don‘t get the second point even after reading a few times. Demon was lynched day 1? And how is it related to mentor.

He said iirc that saving demon near the end like that would be way too obvious and dumb from mafias, so it‘s more likely for townies to do that. There‘s obvious thinking flaws here but he‘s right that mafias probably wouldn‘t try and save someone last minute unless it was an important role. I don‘t have much of an issue with his argument that would point to mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh anyone could have easily saved Demon. A single change to Gry or Daws hours before the end would have saved Demon with a locked vote on another target.
I was watching and ready to lock my vote in case that happened so they would need 2. MonkeyD sealed his death by being the 5th vote on demon near the end. Which could clear him if only there wasn‘t the death miller option.
Not sure why he would switch from you to demon though, and he hasn‘t said anything about that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
MonkeyD sealed his death by being the 5th vote on demon near the end. Which could clear him if only there wasn‘t the death miller option.
Yeah, I wonder how that happened... super clears him... You're really not reading.

Not sure why he would switch from you to demon though
Not sure either, huh. From me, of all people. Wonder who would benefit from something like that...
And it's a mystery he hasn't said anything about what happened!


Votekill Monkey
May the walls be my company on this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top