Last edited by a moderator:
Because you passively can slaughter targets?This day is quite uneventful compared to past games, not sure if it's good. Therefore we should start talking about ourselves a bit. I have a passive role I haven't had before and I must say I like it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shadow of Mordor Just to slaughter some Orcs for the lulz
Why did you defend Demon the way you did?I did vote, I voted for Desin for questionable argumentation about defending DemonA curious situation where nobody has voted. Could end up with a random person being lynched.
Personally I‘ll either go one of our 2 beginners or Qixus/Brandish/Mazino.
Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?It‘s unfortunate since both the Demon lynch and the night death give us no leads because we don‘t know their roles.
If we assume Demon was deathmiller Brandish is the best target, if he was mafia then Arjuna maybe, though most people stayed clear of protecting demon.
I don't think distracting from our goal is appropriate even when inactivity occurs. Fate thoSince no one's talking about anything...what did you guys play recently?
I am into Persona 5 and Fate Grand Order
#SoujiroBestDad2017

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
1 out of 18 voting is pretty much nobody.Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?
Among those that defended Demon was Desin. Then again, Lambo (who hasn't posted yet right) and G had this questionable exchange. Brandish made 3 posts as did Mazino, so unless we run out of fresh prospects we can always flip a coin and kill an inactive.
How many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.exactly i am willing to have a smal gamble here ill Vote kill Arjuna
this girl gave me the most suspicion during the day 1, i am not on board with the DM theory yet i just think she made a rookie mistake by trying to protect her filthy lying mafia buddy
I asked because with 1 kill on night 1, that would probably put Demon in the clear as a miller@desin24 how about your tarot and if you activated any effects?
Goodboy you should comment about your role a bit.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
1 out of 18 voting is pretty much nobody.
Death miller is shown as a mafia member whenever he dies yes. But what‘s the point of asking that?
Not sure I‘d call what desin did defending, but I see why you voted him. I think greg is town because you can probably find out his role if you searched using his hints, I was just too lazy for it. Claiming like that is risky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don‘t get your reasoning here, why is 1 kill at night putting demon as death miller?I asked because with 1 kill on night 1, that would probably put Demon in the clear as a miller
Also, it's not a 'defence' but I find the unmotivated argumentation shaky.
And we also don't have any other real leads
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
Mandatory vote makes for the best scenariosHow many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.
And I don't know when I protected Demon
Period
Vote kill Purity of Magi
To be honest I am not sure who is the mafia here as very little discussion happened today.So I am making a mandatory vote(I still hate this rule)
Not that I think Magi is mafia.
I didn't have any argumentation whatsoever so far but I will offer it now. So I defended him because of gambler's fallacy and he is a good player which I would rather not lose if he is townie. Turned out he was mafia, if I wanted to save him I would have put more effort in.Because you passively can slaughter targets?Why did you defend Demon the way you did?
As for my role, it's an active role that's used at night, but it's potency is conditional. Already given some hints here and there.
I did vote, I voted for Desin for questionable argumentation about defending Demon
Yeah, janitor killing is problematic, completely shuts down conversation. If Demon is a miller and was killed at night, would we have still gotten mafia member/guilty?
Among those that defended Demon was Desin. Then again, Lambo (who hasn't posted yet right) and G had this questionable exchange. Brandish made 3 posts as did Mazino, so unless we run out of fresh prospects we can always flip a coin and kill an inactive.
I don't think distracting from our goal is appropriate even when inactivity occurs. Fate tho![]()
Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.I don‘t get your reasoning here, why is 1 kill at night putting demon as death miller?
The argumentation has issues but I see what he meant with it at least.
So you don’t think Magi is mafia but you'll vote for her to die over the person that's blaming you over something strange?How many times do I have to tell I am not a girl but a handsome young man.
And I don't know when I protected Demon
Period
Vote kill Purity of Magi
To be honest I am not sure who is the mafia here as very little discussion happened today.So I am making a mandatory vote(I still hate this rule)
Not that I think Magi is mafia.
Yeah, I was thinking as well that an activation condition might be learning the cards of x members, or only being able to target certain cards (those that are activated for instance). Hence why I think activating cards is better than revealing them pre-emptively; at least when they're activated town gets to benefit from the effect.My main concern with revealing tarot cards is that the mafia know their tarot card conditions which could be based upon killing or doing something to "the person with _____, ______, or ______ tarot card." Of course, this is just blind speculation, but I don't really see a good reason to reveal my tarot right now anyways. So, I won't.
As for my vote.. I'm kinda ok with Desin or Brandish. No one else really stands out rn.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If this is the case...why vote magi instead of me?Well I am not mafia I can say that.
And @gnut what gurantee is there that that you are not Mafia.
Mind it you voted for Gry-the guy who was the first one who voted for Demon and thereby started the lynching process.
seems like a makeshift explanation you could have given yesterday instead of saying 'you'll be in the clear', especially given that he turned out to be mafia ((as always))I didn't have any argumentation whatsoever so far but I will offer it now. So I defended him because of gambler's fallacy and he is a good player which I would rather not lose if he is townie. Turned out he was mafia, if I wanted to save him I would have put more effort in.
@GrySun no tarot card action from my side
Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.
Also, what about his reason makes sense? You've been vocal about a number of minor discrepancies but you'll let the Desin issue slide?
So you don’t think Magi is mafia but you'll vote for her to die over the person that's blaming you over something strange?
Yeah, I was thinking as well that an activation condition might be learning the cards of x members, or only being able to target certain cards (those that are activated for instance). Hence why I think activating cards is better than revealing them pre-emptively; at least when they're activated town gets to benefit from the effect.
Pure random vote.Magi first came to my mind.If this is the case...why vote magi instead of me?
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
...nani?Because mentor requires a successful night to kill and with 20 players I don't think we have multiple mafia teams. So imo it would make sense to safely assume he's a Miller if he was killed at night and then afterwards revealed to be mafia member.
Also, what about his reason makes sense? You've been vocal about a number of minor discrepancies but you'll let the Desin issue slide?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was watching and ready to lock my vote in case that happened so they would need 2. MonkeyD sealed his death by being the 5th vote on demon near the end. Which could clear him if only there wasn‘t the death miller option.Tbh anyone could have easily saved Demon. A single change to Gry or Daws hours before the end would have saved Demon with a locked vote on another target.
Yeah, I wonder how that happened... super clears him... You're really not reading.MonkeyD sealed his death by being the 5th vote on demon near the end. Which could clear him if only there wasn‘t the death miller option.
Not sure either, huh. From me, of all people. Wonder who would benefit from something like that...Not sure why he would switch from you to demon though