Last edited by a moderator:
You won't find it. At the end of N1 I got a PM saying my role changed to Mason 'cause I got recruited. At the start of N2 I got a PM with the link to the pad and revealing Greg as the recruiter. You will see he never antagonized me, tho.If she was recruited night 1 as she claims then there should be indications in her interactions with greg.
No, not Kato yet. Arjuna is highly deadly highly confirmed mafia especially after reading his post. Oh god, I never believed in that miller role. I AM LOLLING HERE. XDDDDDDDDDDNo, kill Kato please. I don‘t understand this.
Kato just outright lied with his results. Why would you vote anyone but him?You won't find it. At the end of N1 I got a PM saying my role changed to Mason 'cause I got recruited. At the start of N2 I got a PM with the link to the pad and revealing Greg as the recruiter. You will see he never antagonized me, tho.
What the hell is wrong with people voting whoever instead of me and Panda, LOL.
Come on Qixus please, I am the most town person of them all. Give us hints about your role or reveal it if necessary and don‘t let yourself get hostkilled if you‘re town.@GrySun I wasn't home yesterday, But I am on it today~~
And speaking of which, Gry, reading through these posts, I aint gonna lie.
You seem fishy.![]()
Just answer me this, for the sake of information for people in the future: do you support my claims regarding what happened with you on the D1?However, I will say this, I am a prostitute , and that Farfalla cannot be the Janitor in that group, because I role-blocked her in N2, and the kill still happened. My way of clearing this mess would be lynching Arjuna, depending on his role we can decide what to make out of the suspicious trio (Panda, Farf and Kato).
vKato just outright lied with his results. Why would you vote anyone but him?
Arjuna could be the liar.GUYS ARJUNA IS NOT A MILLER. DUDE IS SO MAFIA. KILL HIM AND GO AFTER KATO TOMORROW, PLEASE. XD
You seem very pushy to know everyone's roles... its only the third day. There are some valuable townies, no doubt mafia wants to know who said townies are.. sniff them out and cut them down. Smh just like th oggai.Come on Qixus please, I am the most town person of them all. Give us hints about your role or reveal it if necessary and don‘t let yourself get hostkilled if you‘re town.
Or vote for me I guess, but you‘re wrong there.
He voted for Demon first and started bandwagoning against him so he can't be the mafiaYou seem very pushy to know everyone's roles... its only the third day. There are some valuable townies, no doubt mafia wants to know who said townies are.. sniff them out and cut them down. Smh just like th oggai.
You're acting exactly the way I would assume a mafia would.
I don't have a way to disprove your claims on D1, but I cannot prove them either. But personally, your claims while being convenient, are still believable to some extent, so I would say Yes, only slightly because I don't believe you are a mafia.Just answer me this, for the sake of information for people in the future: do you support my claims regarding what happened with you on the D1?
Just Yes or No.
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
!votekill Kato756
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
But they can‘t both be mafia, Arjun never claimed miller, so you should direct your rofls towards kato who lied about it.No, not Kato yet. Arjuna is highly deadly highly confirmed mafia especially after reading his post. Oh god, I never believed in that miller role. I AM LOLLING HERE. XDDDDDDDDDD