Last edited by a moderator:
No it isn‘t. Bar keeper on night 2 would reveal Farf as Mason if her story is true. Only day 1 he‘d get that she is Miller.Possible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg? If what she says is true of course. That is also a possiblity, you see. But that's just an other option I have in mind. Anyway, I do found the barekeeper role a bit too convienent atm. It kinda made even more a mess. However, I wanna wait what Arjuna has to say because hell no I believe he is a miller lmao.
It's not like I say that I don't believe you, but I totally do not believe in Arjuna being a miller and I'm highly certain of that especially now, but it's up to you guys if you will believe me anyway. xd So I will wait for some posts from his side.Cause I said that's untrue. You either believe me or not, but I have no gain in lying about being a Miller but not about being a Mason
Then how is "Death" related to "Mason Recruiter" without making it a stretch?You see, I also go my card activated and I realised something about the cards and roles. And I think it's not very smart to give cards out now. Basically, town doesn't gain anything from revealing the cards - they basically hint towards your role itself.
Cause you kept it shut, easily leading people to assume nothing happened.I didn't get a notification of your card activating. Why are you discounting the possibility of the cards of others activating? You're kind of peculiar in your considerations. And you're still going on and on about him being a DM.
Insightful smart players to seemed to be clean until now (not including Lambu in the last part). You were quite accurate in my game, with who is mafia and to what parties they belonged to. Then Brandish died here and you were decisive.So, why target Lambo or me then?
Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.

Farfalla tried to protect Arjuna by killing Brandish.

That's a rly long ass wall Panda is writing... I guess he's having to do some thinking on it...
Really cute guysI dont remember him doing all these walls in the games I played with him
I say we kill Arjun and if he's mafia Farf and Kato are outPossible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg? If what she says is true of course. That is also a possiblity, you see. But that's just an other option I have in mind. Anyway, I do found the barekeeper role a bit too convienent atm. It kinda made even more a mess. However, I wanna wait what Arjuna has to say because hell no I believe he is a miller lmao.
... I'd like to point out I voted for Demon and Brandish, and both of them are mafia?It's a complicated situation. Brandish was a mafia so I doubt both of them were. But that aside there's more pressing and confusing things right now:
-Farf claimed gnut targeted Panda last night, so if Panda is mafia that could explain why gnut is dead. Only other explanation is there being a 3rd party or insane doc who started killing.
-Kato said either Farfalla, Panda or Arjuna are a Miller. Panda and Farfalla are either saying the truth and are the townie-role they're claiming, or they are lying and are mafia. Neither of them can be a Miller. The only one left is Arjuna, so if Kato is telling us the truth Arjuna is a townie. If Arjuna isn't a townie then Kato is probably a mafia and lying as well. But I can't imagine that since Kato could've gone so many more safer claims for his night 2 barkeeper results, a "Miller" is way too random and unlikely. Which makes me believe Kato, so that would make Arjuna a Miller. But he hasn't said anything yet.......
-Back at the Farf/Panda situation one of them could be mafia or none of them is. Farf's claim seems too risky for a mafia at first, but consider that Janitor killed 2 people already. Those could both or one of them been a Mason, giving her the "push" she needed to claim a Mason. Even more so if she is mafia mason, she could've made their team's Janitor kill the other Masons and then kill gnut by having him recruit a mafia friend, leaving her the "single remaining mason". It fits only because of Janitor and would explain Orgz/Daws kills which seem kinda random.
-That, or Panda is lying. Or they are both townies and someone else murdered greg.
How do you know?I want people to start hinting more or revealing if necessary, since we already got several roles out. You too Holt...
Btw @Erinyes Zasz is a bomb apparently.
Because Arjun is on the chopping block today, not tomorrow. If they want to save him... All he has to say, "I am the miller" and apparently he's gucci.Kato's claim is rather risky if he's lying but then, I'm not sure it was worth revealing yet? Why not wait for the 3 to come and claim first and then we'd definitely be able to catch someone in a lie?
About Farf, tbh the claim is convenient I suppose, other than that, I don't know what to make of it
What?? If we're all máfia, start with me and solve this out LOLsay we kill Arjun and if he's mafia Farf and Kato are out
Well, it's about the meaning of the cardThen how is "Death" related to "Mason Recruiter" without making it a stretch?
Err, I meant that since town isn't notified, we can't draw conclusionsCause you kept it shut, easily leading people to assume nothing happened.
Okay, but I didn't vote Brandish because I thought he was mafia. I explicitly said I'd rather have the useless afk go than someone we can actually ask questions.Insightful smart players to seemed to be clean until now (not including Lambu in the last part). You were quite accurate in my game, with who is mafia and to what parties they belonged to. Then Brandish died here and you were decisive.
Ah, vote -> opinion*, honest typoMy vote was actually to kill him. Nice.
I had a "change of heart" btw cause I got a reversed effect after voting for him. I also voted for Daws on D1 and he was a townie. I'm assuming that voting for townies got me this effect. Also, if he's not a townie, then Kato is lying, yeah.
Hell no, I don't think anything else happened to him. I just don't think he tried to recruit me, but someone else. I think your janitor killed a mason and by killing Gnut now you're stealing tempo. Kato right around to shoe in too.Ok, no need to prolong this.
I was waiting for your reply cause I had hopes youd say you got recruited before Greg died and something else happened to him. Heck, even if you wouldn't say you got recruited, I expected you to say something else happened to him.
Votekill Panda
This is good, even if I get lynched in your place today, you can't go far and you know that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll share it, but I don't want that to mess with this just yet. I'll definitely shareAlso, you and Gry voted for the same targets and got "2" máfia lynched. He got no effect from it and you did. And now you don't wanna share it. "Convenient"
Nono, that's what you seem to want. We go with your weakest link first, Arjun.What?? If we're all máfia, start with me and solve this out LOL
Nice again.
Sure, connect those dots for me, then.Well, it's about the meaning of the card
Right. A typo you made twiceAh, vote -> opinion*, honest typo

Well, I can. All I got was that my card got reversed cause I presented poor judgement and was reckeless. Does that sound harmful to me? To the town? Does it go against what the rule stated? Does it say anything about my former role? No.As for the cards part... Well I can't confirm so I'll leave that
Something that can be easily cleared when either you or me is out o/Hell no, I don't think anything else happened to him. I just don't think he tried to recruit me, but someone else. I think your janitor killed a mason and by killing Gnut now you're stealing tempo. Kato right around to shoe in too.
And what would be the harm in it, LOL.Nono, that's what you seem to want. We go with your weakest link first, Arjun.
Roflmao Panda. Not sure how well your defense works. Writing a wall and making Farf pay for it is more risky than claiming gnut was killed by someone else...First of all, something something day 3
Secondly, the next few hours I'll not be as active because of uni rn. After that I'll be back to spam, however.
Currently, my placeholder theory is that the mafia is Demon/Brandish/Farfalla/Kato/Arjuna
I'll explain Farfalla/Kato/Arjun first. Because of quotes and phone... well if it gets fucked just ignore it
Disclaimer, the following posts contained bolded statements which I managed to remove, anything bolded in these posts was bolded by me, not them
First thing to note is that Kato essentially is saying, here are names and results, and after this I'll not be around to defend them. No tarot card, and note the motivations he gives.
Also, what role can redirect?
Oh man what a coincidence exactly that happened to happen lol
Why Mazino voters?
Err, I don't think I can or should at this moment
Like, really? That's going to be your meme for today? You and Farf out me, suggest Arjun could be miller/townie and not even know, and with Brandish dead, just me left? Like, what? This would make me think that Demon is in fact mafia, that two of your associates are dead and that you're trying something fruity to live through the day without giving up Arjun.
'Convenient'
You see, I also go my card activated and I realised something about the cards and roles. And I think it's not very smart to give cards out now. Basically, town doesn't gain anything from revealing the cards - they basically hint towards your role itself.
I didn't get a notification of your card activating. Why are you discounting the possibility of the cards of others activating? You're kind of peculiar in your considerations. And you're still going on and on about him being a DM.
You know, with Greg dead, can't it be the case you actually hit a mason he recruited? And that you're cosplaying as that Mason now? Not like we could confirm with a janitor around.
So, why target Lambo or me then?
Well, you and Kato come out at the same time... With suspiciously matching stories (since the only reason he targets you is because you play so well (got tilted/agitated) and 'are farf'. nice), the three of you seem to be building a nice block around yourselves, blaming others etc.
You claim you're a spy?
Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.
1. Given that I now think Arjun, Farf and Kato are mafia, with Demon and Brandish dead, I think you're innocent
2. I disagree with bolded part, for now. See, Greg was 100% mason. If Farf was on his team, as a mafia mason, that would more or less seem to make sense with my earlier theory about the mafia being relatively powerless (as in, possess little powers. So far, mafia member, gambler, janitor and now a mason?). So that would mean that Farf is not the janitor. This leaves Kato or Arjun. I'm guessing that it's Arjun since Farf had a change of heart yesterday by the end and Kato and she are trying to assign him some safe role.
Just now that was a good thing. But anything to make your bar claim feasible and me suspect right xd
Wait, so you're saying Farfalla is miller, Farfalla is saying 'sure, kill me, idc' and if she dies and turns out to be a miller... I am guaranteed lynch?
Also, I don't get it, did you invite people you trust or distrust?
"Arjun tell them you're innocent"
No need to get this defensive
"I'm tired of inconsistencies being pointed out, I just got lucky with killing the recruiter himself"
tldr
Farfalla and Kato revealing at the same time is odd
Farfalla tried to protect Arjuna by killing Brandish. If Arjun is town, sure, believe Farf over me if you must. If he's mafia... Farf and Kato vouched for him
Farf's card conveniently activates and changes stuff
Kato just happens to target me and Farf two nights in a row. I'm sure that with Farf claiming to be mason which can't be verified, Arjun that's 'miller' according to Kato and Brandish that turned out to be mafia, they have one particular target in mind
Note that I was anti lots-of-things Farf said yesterday, and now Farf and Kato are building a case against me
Imo, between Brando and Arjun, Farf picked Arjun to save since it could be easier. After all, she knew Brandish was mafia
Post powered by phone, typos and eventual other things, ignore pls
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, certainly the insane doc could have pulled something (because I still don't think there are other actual killing parties), but I too think it's likely he tried to recruit mafia. It's just that I think now that he died and the Janitor is hiding dead roles, I find it plausible that the mafia uses this. Farf and Kato seem to be grooming Arjun to be innocent. If Arjun turns out to have an important role, Janitor for instance, we find out if there are dead masons. If there are, Farf dies next.Roflmao Panda. Not sure how well your defense works. Writing a wall and making Farf pay for it is more risky than claiming gnut was killed by someone else...
No I‘m not spy, was just comparing mason situations with Farf from last game.
I can't reliably look up the meaning of the cards atm but I will when I canSure, connect those dots for me, then.
Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?Right. A typo you made twice
There were two quotes there where I laugh of your saying I voted Brandish, you know?
A core part of your claim is wrong XD~
1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed eitherWell, I can. All I got was that my card got reversed cause I presented poor judgement and was reckeless. Does that sound harmful to me? To the town? Does it go against what the rule stated? Does it say anything about my former role? No.
So now it's my word against yours again, until someone else shows up to claim an effect as well.
Something that can be easily cleared when either you or me is out o/
I think his role is more important than gambler since its a shitty role as you pointed out yourselfAnd what would be the harm in it, LOL.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defendI won‘t have much time in the next several hours for any deep and long arguing. So I will just say what I believe in this situation:
-Farfalla is saying the truth. Even in my example of Janitor and killing the Masons while she is mafia mason, that case is still very unlikely and too risky for almost no gain. And I think she is way too angry and agitated to really be a mafia, sounds more like normal Farf playing mafia and getting pissed for no reason.
-Panda is not a mafia. In no way possible can I think of a reason why he‘d be killing both demon and brandish with me. And now going for Arjuna.
But...he is likely either a 2nd mafia or more likely a 3rd party... He doesn‘t know red mafia and hunts them pretty nicely, but gnut most likely died on him.
I take it he is either Mason(shame on you for not recruiting me) or Mentee and was recruited night 1.
We can still wait for Arjuna and pick between him, Panda and Kato.
I mean Mentor not Mason above about Panda.--- Double Post Merged, ---
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
Some thing beneficial for the town.Spy is a night role you know, and I can still bluff with it and frame any heavy suspect, and if it all goes wrong I still had demon and ulq. You pretended something which you can‘t prove anymore and eventually people would notice you not doing anything, while only having gnut to fall back on and he can die as recruiter. Don‘t even think our two situations are remotely the same level of risk.
Sure, give us your input while you‘re still alive on any matters.
@Arjuna reveal your role right now. Depending on what you reveal, we have several people lying that need to be lynched. Possibly Kato, or Panda or you or someone else too.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panda so silent, trying to come up with something..?--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don‘t give me that attitude panda, you know I never avoid explaining myself and arguing with people.Well, certainly the insane doc could have pulled something (because I still don't think there are other actual killing parties), but I too think it's likely he tried to recruit mafia. It's just that I think now that he died and the Janitor is hiding dead roles, I find it plausible that the mafia uses this. Farf and Kato seem to be grooming Arjun to be innocent. If Arjun turns out to have an important role, Janitor for instance, we find out if there are dead masons. If there are, Farf dies next.
I can't reliably look up the meaning of the cards atm but I will when I can
Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?
1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed either
2. You claiming something about your own power isn't proof of anything
3. So all you did was restore the status quo of uncertainty
I think his role is more important than gambler since its a shitty role as you pointed out yourself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defend
2. Why does she have to be mafia mason? With a dead mason and dead recruiter, she can safely claim it
Yesterday I said I'd kill Brandish and interrogate Arjun and today Kato happens to barkeep Farf, Arjun and myself and suddenly Farf, who voted Arjun yesterday, claims he could be townie?
Im pretty sure the correct play is having @Arjuna spill the beans.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So you are saying you are NOT a regular townie without any special role?Some thing beneficial for the town.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSome thing beneficial for the town.
Yeah... you made a typo twice... And you build a part of your claim over that typo... Sounds super believable...Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?
Addind again the part saying "until someone else provides what they got with effects".1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed either
2. You claiming something about your own power isn't proof of anything
3. So all you did was restore the status quo of uncertainty
No, kill Kato please. I don‘t understand this.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GUYS PLEASE KILL HIM, PLEASE.