Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Possible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg? If what she says is true of course. That is also a possiblity, you see. But that's just an other option I have in mind. Anyway, I do found the barekeeper role a bit too convienent atm. It kinda made even more a mess. However, I wanna wait what Arjuna has to say because hell no I believe he is a miller lmao.
No it isn‘t. Bar keeper on night 2 would reveal Farf as Mason if her story is true. Only day 1 he‘d get that she is Miller.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Cause I said that's untrue. You either believe me or not, but I have no gain in lying about being a Miller but not about being a Mason
It's not like I say that I don't believe you, but I totally do not believe in Arjuna being a miller and I'm highly certain of that especially now, but it's up to you guys if you will believe me anyway. xd So I will wait for some posts from his side.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You see, I also go my card activated and I realised something about the cards and roles. And I think it's not very smart to give cards out now. Basically, town doesn't gain anything from revealing the cards - they basically hint towards your role itself.
Then how is "Death" related to "Mason Recruiter" without making it a stretch?

I didn't get a notification of your card activating. Why are you discounting the possibility of the cards of others activating? You're kind of peculiar in your considerations. And you're still going on and on about him being a DM.
Cause you kept it shut, easily leading people to assume nothing happened.

So, why target Lambo or me then?
Insightful smart players to seemed to be clean until now (not including Lambu in the last part). You were quite accurate in my game, with who is mafia and to what parties they belonged to. Then Brandish died here and you were decisive.

Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.
:lmao
My vote was actually to kill him. Nice.
I had a "change of heart" btw cause I got a reversed effect after voting for him. I also voted for Daws on D1 and he was a townie. I'm assuming that voting for townies got me this effect. Also, if he's not a townie, then Kato is lying, yeah.

Farfalla tried to protect Arjuna by killing Brandish.
:lmao

Ok, no need to prolong this.
I was waiting for your reply cause I had hopes youd say you got recruited before Greg died and something else happened to him. Heck, even if you wouldn't say you got recruited, I expected you to say something else happened to him.

Votekill Panda

This is good, even if I get lynched in your place today, you can't go far and you know that.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
That's a rly long ass wall Panda is writing... I guess he's having to do some thinking on it...
I dont remember him doing all these walls in the games I played with him
Really cute guys :blush

Possible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg? If what she says is true of course. That is also a possiblity, you see. But that's just an other option I have in mind. Anyway, I do found the barekeeper role a bit too convienent atm. It kinda made even more a mess. However, I wanna wait what Arjuna has to say because hell no I believe he is a miller lmao.
I say we kill Arjun and if he's mafia Farf and Kato are out

It's a complicated situation. Brandish was a mafia so I doubt both of them were. But that aside there's more pressing and confusing things right now:

-Farf claimed gnut targeted Panda last night, so if Panda is mafia that could explain why gnut is dead. Only other explanation is there being a 3rd party or insane doc who started killing.
-Kato said either Farfalla, Panda or Arjuna are a Miller. Panda and Farfalla are either saying the truth and are the townie-role they're claiming, or they are lying and are mafia. Neither of them can be a Miller. The only one left is Arjuna, so if Kato is telling us the truth Arjuna is a townie. If Arjuna isn't a townie then Kato is probably a mafia and lying as well. But I can't imagine that since Kato could've gone so many more safer claims for his night 2 barkeeper results, a "Miller" is way too random and unlikely. Which makes me believe Kato, so that would make Arjuna a Miller. But he hasn't said anything yet....... :notlikethis
-Back at the Farf/Panda situation one of them could be mafia or none of them is. Farf's claim seems too risky for a mafia at first, but consider that Janitor killed 2 people already. Those could both or one of them been a Mason, giving her the "push" she needed to claim a Mason. Even more so if she is mafia mason, she could've made their team's Janitor kill the other Masons and then kill gnut by having him recruit a mafia friend, leaving her the "single remaining mason". It fits only because of Janitor and would explain Orgz/Daws kills which seem kinda random.
-That, or Panda is lying. Or they are both townies and someone else murdered greg.
... I'd like to point out I voted for Demon and Brandish, and both of them are mafia?

Like, if Farf is lying, that means we don't know who Gnut targeted, I'm just saying lol

I want people to start hinting more or revealing if necessary, since we already got several roles out. You too Holt...

Btw @Erinyes Zasz is a bomb apparently.
How do you know?

Kato's claim is rather risky if he's lying but then, I'm not sure it was worth revealing yet? Why not wait for the 3 to come and claim first and then we'd definitely be able to catch someone in a lie?
About Farf, tbh the claim is convenient I suppose, other than that, I don't know what to make of it
Because Arjun is on the chopping block today, not tomorrow. If they want to save him... All he has to say, "I am the miller" and apparently he's gucci.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
When does this Arjuna guy appear? I'm already giggling what he wants to say, really. The dude is so not a miller rofl. Arjuna-kun I'm waiting for u~
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also, you and Gry voted for the same targets and got "2" máfia lynched. He got no effect from it and you did. And now you don't wanna share it. "Convenient"
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Then how is "Death" related to "Mason Recruiter" without making it a stretch?
Well, it's about the meaning of the card

Cause you kept it shut, easily leading people to assume nothing happened.
Err, I meant that since town isn't notified, we can't draw conclusions

Insightful smart players to seemed to be clean until now (not including Lambu in the last part). You were quite accurate in my game, with who is mafia and to what parties they belonged to. Then Brandish died here and you were decisive.
Okay, but I didn't vote Brandish because I thought he was mafia. I explicitly said I'd rather have the useless afk go than someone we can actually ask questions.

My vote was actually to kill him. Nice.
I had a "change of heart" btw cause I got a reversed effect after voting for him. I also voted for Daws on D1 and he was a townie. I'm assuming that voting for townies got me this effect. Also, if he's not a townie, then Kato is lying, yeah.
Ah, vote -> opinion*, honest typo

As for the cards part... Well I can't confirm so I'll leave that

Ok, no need to prolong this.
I was waiting for your reply cause I had hopes youd say you got recruited before Greg died and something else happened to him. Heck, even if you wouldn't say you got recruited, I expected you to say something else happened to him.

Votekill Panda

This is good, even if I get lynched in your place today, you can't go far and you know that.
Hell no, I don't think anything else happened to him. I just don't think he tried to recruit me, but someone else. I think your janitor killed a mason and by killing Gnut now you're stealing tempo. Kato right around to shoe in too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, you and Gry voted for the same targets and got "2" máfia lynched. He got no effect from it and you did. And now you don't wanna share it. "Convenient"
I'll share it, but I don't want that to mess with this just yet. I'll definitely share

What?? If we're all máfia, start with me and solve this out LOL
Nice again.
Nono, that's what you seem to want. We go with your weakest link first, Arjun.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, it's about the meaning of the card
Sure, connect those dots for me, then.
Ah, vote -> opinion*, honest typo
Right. A typo you made twice :lmao
There were two quotes there where I laugh of your saying I voted Brandish, you know?
A core part of your claim is wrong XD~
As for the cards part... Well I can't confirm so I'll leave that
Well, I can. All I got was that my card got reversed cause I presented poor judgement and was reckeless. Does that sound harmful to me? To the town? Does it go against what the rule stated? Does it say anything about my former role? No.
So now it's my word against yours again, until someone else shows up to claim an effect as well.
Hell no, I don't think anything else happened to him. I just don't think he tried to recruit me, but someone else. I think your janitor killed a mason and by killing Gnut now you're stealing tempo. Kato right around to shoe in too.
Something that can be easily cleared when either you or me is out o/
Nono, that's what you seem to want. We go with your weakest link first, Arjun.
And what would be the harm in it, LOL.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First of all, something something day 3

Secondly, the next few hours I'll not be as active because of uni rn. After that I'll be back to spam, however.

Currently, my placeholder theory is that the mafia is Demon/Brandish/Farfalla/Kato/Arjuna

I'll explain Farfalla/Kato/Arjun first. Because of quotes and phone... well if it gets fucked just ignore it

Disclaimer, the following posts contained bolded statements which I managed to remove, anything bolded in these posts was bolded by me, not them



First thing to note is that Kato essentially is saying, here are names and results, and after this I'll not be around to defend them. No tarot card, and note the motivations he gives.

Also, what role can redirect?



Oh man what a coincidence exactly that happened to happen lol
Why Mazino voters?
Err, I don't think I can or should at this moment



Like, really? That's going to be your meme for today? You and Farf out me, suggest Arjun could be miller/townie and not even know, and with Brandish dead, just me left? Like, what? This would make me think that Demon is in fact mafia, that two of your associates are dead and that you're trying something fruity to live through the day without giving up Arjun.



'Convenient'



You see, I also go my card activated and I realised something about the cards and roles. And I think it's not very smart to give cards out now. Basically, town doesn't gain anything from revealing the cards - they basically hint towards your role itself.



I didn't get a notification of your card activating. Why are you discounting the possibility of the cards of others activating? You're kind of peculiar in your considerations. And you're still going on and on about him being a DM.

You know, with Greg dead, can't it be the case you actually hit a mason he recruited? And that you're cosplaying as that Mason now? Not like we could confirm with a janitor around.



So, why target Lambo or me then?



Well, you and Kato come out at the same time... With suspiciously matching stories (since the only reason he targets you is because you play so well (got tilted/agitated) and 'are farf'. nice), the three of you seem to be building a nice block around yourselves, blaming others etc.




You claim you're a spy?



Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.



1. Given that I now think Arjun, Farf and Kato are mafia, with Demon and Brandish dead, I think you're innocent
2. I disagree with bolded part, for now. See, Greg was 100% mason. If Farf was on his team, as a mafia mason, that would more or less seem to make sense with my earlier theory about the mafia being relatively powerless (as in, possess little powers. So far, mafia member, gambler, janitor and now a mason?). So that would mean that Farf is not the janitor. This leaves Kato or Arjun. I'm guessing that it's Arjun since Farf had a change of heart yesterday by the end and Kato and she are trying to assign him some safe role.



Just now that was a good thing. But anything to make your bar claim feasible and me suspect right xd



Wait, so you're saying Farfalla is miller, Farfalla is saying 'sure, kill me, idc' and if she dies and turns out to be a miller... I am guaranteed lynch?

Also, I don't get it, did you invite people you trust or distrust?



"Arjun tell them you're innocent :)"



No need to get this defensive



"I'm tired of inconsistencies being pointed out, I just got lucky with killing the recruiter himself"

tldr

Farfalla and Kato revealing at the same time is odd
Farfalla tried to protect Arjuna by killing Brandish. If Arjun is town, sure, believe Farf over me if you must. If he's mafia... Farf and Kato vouched for him
Farf's card conveniently activates and changes stuff
Kato just happens to target me and Farf two nights in a row. I'm sure that with Farf claiming to be mason which can't be verified, Arjun that's 'miller' according to Kato and Brandish that turned out to be mafia, they have one particular target in mind
Note that I was anti lots-of-things Farf said yesterday, and now Farf and Kato are building a case against me
Imo, between Brando and Arjun, Farf picked Arjun to save since it could be easier. After all, she knew Brandish was mafia

Post powered by phone, typos and eventual other things, ignore pls
Roflmao Panda. Not sure how well your defense works. Writing a wall and making Farf pay for it is more risky than claiming gnut was killed by someone else...

No I‘m not spy, was just comparing mason situations with Farf from last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I won‘t have much time in the next several hours for any deep and long arguing. So I will just say what I believe in this situation:

-Farfalla is saying the truth. Even in my example of Janitor and killing the Masons while she is mafia mason, that case is still very unlikely and too risky for almost no gain. And I think she is way too angry and agitated to really be a mafia, sounds more like normal Farf playing mafia and getting pissed for no reason.

-Panda is not a mafia. In no way possible can I think of a reason why he‘d be killing both demon and brandish with me. And now going for Arjuna.
But...he is likely either a 2nd mafia or more likely a 3rd party... He doesn‘t know red mafia and hunts them pretty nicely, but gnut most likely died on him.
I take it he is either Mason(shame on you for not recruiting me) or Mentee and was recruited night 1.

We can still wait for Arjuna and pick between him, Panda and Kato.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean Mentor not Mason above about Panda.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I will just put my votekill on Arjuna for now.

I suspected him and Randi anyway and I still fucking do. Even with this current situation we've now which I enjoy because D3 is pretty much always Panda's dead day anyway, in no fcking way I believe Arjuna is a miller. Just no. Can't wait for him what he is going to say. XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun sorry im not home, but ill fix it when i'm back in a couple of hours.
You said something related with time and killing about your role, could yu pliz provide more info, if you can, are you what i think you are ? (its fine if you can't) :)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Roflmao Panda. Not sure how well your defense works. Writing a wall and making Farf pay for it is more risky than claiming gnut was killed by someone else...

No I‘m not spy, was just comparing mason situations with Farf from last game.
Well, certainly the insane doc could have pulled something (because I still don't think there are other actual killing parties), but I too think it's likely he tried to recruit mafia. It's just that I think now that he died and the Janitor is hiding dead roles, I find it plausible that the mafia uses this. Farf and Kato seem to be grooming Arjun to be innocent. If Arjun turns out to have an important role, Janitor for instance, we find out if there are dead masons. If there are, Farf dies next.

Sure, connect those dots for me, then.
I can't reliably look up the meaning of the cards atm but I will when I can

Right. A typo you made twice :lmao
There were two quotes there where I laugh of your saying I voted Brandish, you know?
A core part of your claim is wrong XD~
Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?

Well, I can. All I got was that my card got reversed cause I presented poor judgement and was reckeless. Does that sound harmful to me? To the town? Does it go against what the rule stated? Does it say anything about my former role? No.
So now it's my word against yours again, until someone else shows up to claim an effect as well.
1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed either
2. You claiming something about your own power isn't proof of anything
3. So all you did was restore the status quo of uncertainty

Something that can be easily cleared when either you or me is out o/
And what would be the harm in it, LOL.
I think his role is more important than gambler since its a shitty role as you pointed out yourself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I won‘t have much time in the next several hours for any deep and long arguing. So I will just say what I believe in this situation:

-Farfalla is saying the truth. Even in my example of Janitor and killing the Masons while she is mafia mason, that case is still very unlikely and too risky for almost no gain. And I think she is way too angry and agitated to really be a mafia, sounds more like normal Farf playing mafia and getting pissed for no reason.

-Panda is not a mafia. In no way possible can I think of a reason why he‘d be killing both demon and brandish with me. And now going for Arjuna.
But...he is likely either a 2nd mafia or more likely a 3rd party... He doesn‘t know red mafia and hunts them pretty nicely, but gnut most likely died on him.
I take it he is either Mason(shame on you for not recruiting me) or Mentee and was recruited night 1.

We can still wait for Arjuna and pick between him, Panda and Kato.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean Mentor not Mason above about Panda.
1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defend
2. Why does she have to be mafia mason? With a dead mason and dead recruiter, she can safely claim it

Yesterday I said I'd kill Brandish and interrogate Arjun and today Kato happens to barkeep Farf, Arjun and myself and suddenly Farf, who voted Arjun yesterday, claims he could be townie?

Im pretty sure the correct play is having @Arjuna spill the beans.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Spy is a night role you know, and I can still bluff with it and frame any heavy suspect, and if it all goes wrong I still had demon and ulq. You pretended something which you can‘t prove anymore and eventually people would notice you not doing anything, while only having gnut to fall back on and he can die as recruiter. Don‘t even think our two situations are remotely the same level of risk.

Sure, give us your input while you‘re still alive on any matters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Arjuna reveal your role right now. Depending on what you reveal, we have several people lying that need to be lynched. Possibly Kato, or Panda or you or someone else too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Panda so silent, trying to come up with something..?
Some thing beneficial for the town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, certainly the insane doc could have pulled something (because I still don't think there are other actual killing parties), but I too think it's likely he tried to recruit mafia. It's just that I think now that he died and the Janitor is hiding dead roles, I find it plausible that the mafia uses this. Farf and Kato seem to be grooming Arjun to be innocent. If Arjun turns out to have an important role, Janitor for instance, we find out if there are dead masons. If there are, Farf dies next.



I can't reliably look up the meaning of the cards atm but I will when I can



Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?



1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed either
2. You claiming something about your own power isn't proof of anything
3. So all you did was restore the status quo of uncertainty





I think his role is more important than gambler since its a shitty role as you pointed out yourself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defend
2. Why does she have to be mafia mason? With a dead mason and dead recruiter, she can safely claim it

Yesterday I said I'd kill Brandish and interrogate Arjun and today Kato happens to barkeep Farf, Arjun and myself and suddenly Farf, who voted Arjun yesterday, claims he could be townie?

Im pretty sure the correct play is having @Arjuna spill the beans.
Don‘t give me that attitude panda, you know I never avoid explaining myself and arguing with people.
Because even with 1 dead mason and 1 dead recruiter there could still be more masons making the claim risky unless she is mafia mason who started with gnut. If she was recruited night 1 as she claims then there should be indications in her interactions with greg. You should look at all interactions between the two to prove whether she is a mason or not. But I believe it‘s most likely she‘s a legit mason or a mafia mason.

Arjuna I‘d like to know more of, he could prove or disprove Kato‘s barkeeper results which are honestly way too random for it to be planned. Why a Miller of all things. If Arjuna is lynched and dies as Miller Kato is clear, but leaves us nowhere on you, Farf or the rest of the mafia.

A lot of people are using this situation to stay afk.

@Qixus you are getting hostkilled if you don‘t vote and post at least 3 times. If you are townie please do so, reveal your role or anything. If you don‘t feel like playing at least help us who still play.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Some thing beneficial for the town.
So you are saying you are NOT a regular townie without any special role?

Kato what the fuck?

!votekill Kato756
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Then I made the typo twice. You changed your vote to Arjun to counter my Brandish vote, and by the end you changed your opinion of him based on something he said that I quoted. This at least you can't dispute right?
Yeah... you made a typo twice... And you build a part of your claim over that typo... Sounds super believable...
1. You can't prove your card effect changed without demonstrating your power. And unsurprisingly, it can't be disputed either
2. You claiming something about your own power isn't proof of anything
3. So all you did was restore the status quo of uncertainty
Addind again the part saying "until someone else provides what they got with effects".

You mentioned a change of heart and the fact that I agreed on your reasoning to pick Brandish over Arjuna. You said he could have an important role. Now you're dying to get him lynched instead of me and you just won't reply what could you lose with lynching me today. And you talk about me chaging positions... Idk to who that doesn't sound iffy...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I really wonder why is Lawlett is hell bent on eliminating me since last day.Is it because the mafia have some detective and figured me out


He really gives Mafia vive.I will go aggressive now.



Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top