Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Maz initially because Arj wasn't a prime lynch yet,even though he was suspicious. I didn't save brandish because even though I was uncomfortable with how the wagon built on him, I didn't have any solid reason to choose between him and Arj, hence leaving my vote as is. I still think it was a risky (and almost bad move) but in the end it thankfully worked outMazino voters were Holt first, then MonkeyD later. Neither of the two later switched to someone else.
Holt would be suspicious but he could‘ve saved Brandish but didn‘t.
You got it right alrdy.Are you allowed to reveal what your previous role was? Maybe ask the hosts or something.
tbh i dont trust arjuna since day1 and i would rather lynch him and see where we go from there while i understand the whole mason thing panda might have an important role and arjuna is way too shady. Anyway i guess i am going to start it againIt's a complicated situation. Brandish was a mafia so I doubt both of them were. But that aside there's more pressing and confusing things right now:
-Farf claimed gnut targeted Panda last night, so if Panda is mafia that could explain why gnut is dead. Only other explanation is there being a 3rd party or insane doc who started killing.
-Kato said either Farfalla, Panda or Arjuna are a Miller. Panda and Farfalla are either saying the truth and are the townie-role they're claiming, or they are lying and are mafia. Neither of them can be a Miller. The only one left is Arjuna, so if Kato is telling us the truth Arjuna is a townie. If Arjuna isn't a townie then Kato is probably a mafia and lying as well. But I can't imagine that since Kato could've gone so many more safer claims for his night 2 barkeeper results, a "Miller" is way too random and unlikely. Which makes me believe Kato, so that would make Arjuna a Miller. But he hasn't said anything yet.......
-Back at the Farf/Panda situation one of them could be mafia or none of them is. Farf's claim seems too risky for a mafia at first, but consider that Janitor killed 2 people already. Those could both or one of them been a Mason, giving her the "push" she needed to claim a Mason. Even more so if she is mafia mason, she could've made their team's Janitor kill the other Masons and then kill gnut by having him recruit a mafia friend, leaving her the "single remaining mason". It fits only because of Janitor and would explain Orgz/Daws kills which seem kinda random.
-That, or Panda is lying. Or they are both townies and someone else murdered greg.
Quite a mess. All I want now is for @Arjuna to come here and reveal his role. We can either lynch him, Kato or Farf/Panda depending on what he says.
Other suspects could be the Mazino voters/Holt especially for his comments near the end, as well as the Arjuna voters like you.
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
!votekill Kato756
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
Votekill Kato
Im votekilling Panda
votekill Kato
vote change kato
I vote GrySun
votekill Panda
Votekill kato
Votekill Arjuna
Probably yes, someone would have to go check.
Because I feel that having a Janitor around and someone else killing is a far too dangerous of a situation, even if we are doing well with the lynchs.Kato's claim is rather risky if he's lying but then, I'm not sure it was worth revealing yet? Why not wait for the 3 to come and claim first and then we'd definitely be able to catch someone in a lie?
About Farf, tbh the claim is convenient I suppose, other than that, I don't know what to make of it
I dont remember him doing all these walls in the games I played with himThat's a rly long ass wall Panda is writing... I guess he's having to do some thinking on it...
Then you‘re saying Kato is lying? Since neither Farf nor Panda are.Nah, I'm pretty certain Arjuna isn't miller.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said it in my first post. Who‘s not reading now? ‘-‘For real no one else got a card effect triggered? What about you, Gry, you were committed to learning about those.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Possible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg? If what she says is true of course. That is also a possiblity, you see. But that's just an other option I have in mind. Anyway, I do found the barekeeper role a bit too convienent atm. It kinda made even more a mess. However, I wanna wait what Arjuna has to say because hell no I believe he is a miller lmao.Then you‘re saying Kato is lying? Since neither Farf nor Panda are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First thing to note is that Kato essentially is saying, here are names and results, and after this I'll not be around to defend them. No tarot card, and note the motivations he gives.Hey guys.
About to start my trip so I may be out of internet for a few hours.
Dunno if this is a missplay, it is my first time with the role, but I do think this info is important.
Im barkeeper (been dropping hints left and right with Oktoberfest and Persona 5 Soujiro Sakura)
Day 1: Farf, Brandish, Panda
One of them had their action redirectioned, could explain the "random" orgz kill
Day 2: Farf, Panda, Arjuna
One of them is Miller, so i guess this excludes Demon? Could there be 2?
No tarot card for me
Bus almost out of the city
Hope I did not screw too bad
(Farf because its farf and she plays well; Panda because he is really enthusiastic about his qalls of text, Arjuna because of what happened in-game)
Oh man what a coincidence exactly that happened to happen lolAt this point, Im unsure of what to do.
Either Farf and Panda come as clean as possible withouth compromising their roles and thus we can vote for Arjuna (ie one of em was lying and is the Miller, meaning Arjuna isnt), or we go aftet the Mazino voters.
If there is anything else you think we can extract about those 2 nights, please tell me.
I do think that Night 1 was the redirect of Brandish to kill Orgz, but this does not clear either Farf or Panda, since Orgz kill was very random for me.
And seriously man, I think I made meself pretty clear on why I switched my vote.
#MazinoVotersJustifyYourselfes
Like, really? That's going to be your meme for today? You and Farf out me, suggest Arjun could be miller/townie and not even know, and with Brandish dead, just me left? Like, what? This would make me think that Demon is in fact mafia, that two of your associates are dead and that you're trying something fruity to live through the day without giving up Arjun.If you go back and read it, you will see that it was 3 votes on Brand, 3 on Mazino (1 penalty), and 2 (one mine) on Brandish
Considering people where talking about killing Mazino, who was highly probable to be host killed, I wanted to put some more presure on the idea of voting for Arjuna ( who I think we had a consensus that was also suspicious. I talked more than once that either Arj or Brandish were fine votes for me) instead of "wasting" (in my opinion) a lynch on AFK Mazino. For me, the people that wanted to vote for Mazino are the more suspicious, since even if he was afk he was a towie
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It did say only Miller.
Shiet I did not see there where 2 diferent Millers D:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And about the Tarot, no single line about its activation
Backtracking on Phone and with unstable net is hell. Can someone check who voted and wanted to vote for Mazino?--- Double Post Merged, ---
'Convenient'Sigh. Ok.
First, I got a reversed effect on my card. Idk how that affects me, but my PM said I was reckless and presented poor judgement. What I got from it is that my vote that almost got Arjuna killed was a mistake, which is an indication of him being townie. That's the most objective read I could make of it. I guess that what people got after voting for Arjuna but specially for Brandish should help us understand this system better, at least the trigger part.
I also lost my ability on N1, so I know it can't be related to that. I'll get back to it in a bit.
You see, I also go my card activated and I realised something about the cards and roles. And I think it's not very smart to give cards out now. Basically, town doesn't gain anything from revealing the cards - they basically hint towards your role itself.I believe the cards names and descriptions might indicate what effects we get from it, like Kato said at the beggining of the game. I really think it's critical for us to start revealing those, and pressure people about it. We need to have it mapped, what kind of effect someone could bring upon us, specially if it's a culprit with a good one.
I didn't get a notification of your card activating. Why are you discounting the possibility of the cards of others activating? You're kind of peculiar in your considerations. And you're still going on and on about him being a DM.Quick observation: it's very likely now that Demon was a DM indeed (Brandish voted for him, his death didn't trigger anyone, etc).
So, why target Lambo or me then?Now, to the fun part:
I'm a mason, got recruited on N1. Greg started alone and I was the only one with him up until now (and for one night only). That should be easy to check if it's a lie or not 'cause anyone can come here and claim something different and we'll have an interesting clash about it.
We had 2 possible recruitment targets in mind, Panda and Lambu. Decided to go with Panda, since Lambu isn't very active in this game, even fearing Panda would very likely get killed by the mafia after Day 2 results. And guess what happened... Our recruiter died, and the Janitor also killed again, which means Greg wasn't killed by the red mafia, the single one that was proven to be in the game so far.
Well, you and Kato come out at the same time... With suspiciously matching stories (since the only reason he targets you is because you play so well (got tilted/agitated) and 'are farf'. nice), the three of you seem to be building a nice block around yourselves, blaming others etc.I'll leave that up to you guys to discuss, but I'm very likely voting for Panda.
I thought that Magi voting for Brandish could have been a late move to build credibility, over a member that was pretty much dead (wouldn't last much later on) and was inactive, so pretty much disposable (also, Gambler is a shitty mafia role they could let go of). Now, with Greg's death, I think Panda is the one that tried to pulled that out, by sacrificing Brandish.
You claim you're a spy?Spy is a night role you know, and I can still bluff with it and frame any heavy suspect, and if it all goes wrong I still had demon and ulq. You pretended something which you can‘t prove anymore and eventually people would notice you not doing anything, while only having gnut to fall back on and he can die as recruiter. Don‘t even think our two situations are remotely the same level of risk.
Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.A massive blow to the town sad
1. Given that I now think Arjun, Farf and Kato are mafia, with Demon and Brandish dead, I think you're innocentActually gambler is pretty good, he may be what got demon lynched surely day 1.
I would most certainly lock my vote on you if not for your mason claim, since the rest is shaky. You still pretending to have your role after being recruited doesn‘t help you at all either.
What do you say to kato‘s barkeeper results? Who would even be a Miller then? Arjuna?
You could easily be a mafia mason who started together with gnut, you failed getting anyone night 1 and now greg is dead so you pretend to have been recruited to stay safe. You should be killed out of safety eventually so we don‘t have the same situation as last game.
Now as for Panda, while it hurts me to do that, as long as no other Mason comes out and fights your claim I will likely vote him this day too. There could be a small chance something else happened to greg but idk..
Just now that was a good thing. But anything to make your bar claim feasible and me suspect right xdSorry for double post.
So one of you 3 people is lying...since I did not get any negative tarot* effects.
Panda walls of text do seem a little too much enthusiastic for me, and Arjuna also looks suspicious
@GrySun there werent any people that said voting on Mazino was a good idea, but never actually did?
I think there were no?
Wait, so you're saying Farfalla is miller, Farfalla is saying 'sure, kill me, idc' and if she dies and turns out to be a miller... I am guaranteed lynch?Just to sumarize what I think:
Killing Arjuna: suspicious, if he is miller this means that Farf or Panda could've also made the kill move D1 instead of Brandish
Killing Farf: She plays well. If she is Mafia, getting rid of her is priority. If she turns out to be miller, Arjuna and Panda are pretty much guaranted lynchs.
Killing Panda: My suspicions of him are mostly gut feelings.
Killing a Mazino Voter: Might net us a mafia, but if it doesnt, it is a major setback since we will not have made any progress on this miller situation
"Arjun tell them you're innocentI'm not the Miller.
@Arjuna are you the Miller? Did you have simply "Townie" as your role in your PM?
"No need to get this defensiveThey are not the same risk level 'cause they are not the same situation to begin with. That's pretty much retarded. To say that I "lied" is something you're pulling from your ass. The single thing I said towards that was that I could find a way to back myself up a bit as a townie (then you say now I said I could change votes......), which is about being both a Mason and my original role. You've been twisting my words for 2 days now.
"I'm tired of inconsistencies being pointed out, I just got lucky with killing the recruiter himself"If Greg wasn't dead, I'd try wtv story about having my role stolen by a Pirate, anything, that could buy us some time, and we agreed on him not getting involved with wherever that would go. I rly don't feel like arguing against you for another day, just do as you will.
Cause I said that's untrue. You either believe me or not, but I have no gain in lying about being a Miller but not about being a MasonPossible yes, but what makes you think that for example; Farfalla wasn't a miller and got recruited by Greg?