Last edited by a moderator:
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
!votekill Kato756
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
Votekill Kato
Im votekilling Panda
votekill Kato
vote change kato
I vote GrySun
votekill arjuna
Votekill Panda
votekill on Arjuna
!votekill Kato756
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
Votekill Kato
Im votekilling Panda
votekill Kato
vote change kato
I vote GrySun
votekill Panda
You don't know if mason tried to recruit me, because you don't know if Farf is masonThere are quite a lot of claims on this day already damn.
For now I will votekill Panda mason's trying to recruit him being the first indicator. The whole tarot role change and him protecting Orgz by suggesting Orgz is doctor seems like he a bit of overkill trying to prove he is not mafia.
I'll go through some posts again to check for more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was the start of the day. If you expect people not to post together when it starts than idk what you've been playing lolWhat part is convenient? The vote-panda bit became booming when Farf/Kato pulled off some weird coordinated jutsu lol
Haha, that's now but you didn't want to lynch me from the very start, when people had no votes. You started a voting train on Arjuna with Magi and now say this bs xDEr, didn't get the first sentence
Eri cha could be naive
Yeah, I mean, I want to, but it seems like you were protecting Arjun, and there are less votes on you than there are on say Kato
And yeah, you're lucky alright.
No one seems to think of the scenario where you killed a mason, then Gnut dies (i.e. eliminating mason team) and you simply come in and say your bid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
heh unlike you I won't make a problem out of length of text or seeing but not immediately responding.Gimme some time so I can get on my computer and share some quotes then o/

Aigoo, do you have anything to say about your role though? Because Farfalla might be warming up to you now, but you still said some weird things. Farfalla even changed her vote to protect you yesterday, so it would be beneficial if you shed some lights on matters.
Farfalla tried to protect Arjuna by killing Brandish. If Arjun is town, sure, believe Farf over me if you must. If he's mafia... Farf and Kato vouched for him
Imo, between Brando and Arjun, Farf picked Arjun to save since it could be easier. After all, she knew Brandish was mafia
I say we kill Arjun and if he's mafia Farf and Kato are out
What?? If we're all máfia, start with me and solve this out LOL
Here's your cute sequence. Then after that, you refused, over and over, to say what would I gain with my lynch and what you'd lose.Nono, that's what you seem to want. We go with your weakest link first, Arjun.

It‘s interesting and entertaining. Hope you‘re having fun Farf.We're keeping track don't worry.I‘m back though still too short on time to reply and talk yet. Just want to say, I love how Farf turns into evil-Farf in mafia gamesIt‘s interesting and entertaining. Hope you‘re having fun Farf.
Though I wonder how many more posts I‘m even allowed to make this day. Never taught Spirit to write the postcounts for everyone down at the end of a day since I usually just track it in my head and check only the ones that obviously posted much.
