True enough Sun is Loyal for sure and you can depend on him whatever situation <<< Or more to say he always try to help/have good intentions but ending up with Blake do most of the work ( But you have to admit that he was more useful in Vol.4 then in Vol.2 or 3 )I can't stand that guy because he's so fucking useless I swear, Jaune was the same in the beginning (Though at least the ship with Pyrrha was nice), but he pulls his own weight of late, the only thing Sun shows up to do is be comic relief for Blake and always end up having her save his ass![]()
I like Adam even if he's not a strongest bad guy there he really has written the fear in both Blake and Yang minds..Adam though![]()
As I said he may not be the strongest but he's not weak either Cinder didn't dare to fuck with him until she has some of Maiden powers which speaks for itself ( He's stronger than at least Tyrian and Watts IMO )
IMO the strongest there aside in Salem group is Hazel ( Aside of Salem of course and maybe Healthy Cinder )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---








I'm....surprised lol. No Weiss?
)


Ok fine, he was funny in last week's episode 


Thanks for the video, it's so useful sometimes
No problem at all 