#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I can't stand that guy because he's so fucking useless I swear, Jaune was the same in the beginning (Though at least the ship with Pyrrha was nice), but he pulls his own weight of late, the only thing Sun shows up to do is be comic relief for Blake and always end up having her save his ass :disappoint
True enough Sun is Loyal for sure and you can depend on him whatever situation <<< Or more to say he always try to help/have good intentions but ending up with Blake do most of the work ( But you have to admit that he was more useful in Vol.4 then in Vol.2 or 3 )

Adam though :datass
I like Adam even if he's not a strongest bad guy there he really has written the fear in both Blake and Yang minds..

As I said he may not be the strongest but he's not weak either Cinder didn't dare to fuck with him until she has some of Maiden powers which speaks for itself ( He's stronger than at least Tyrian and Watts IMO )

IMO the strongest there aside in Salem group is Hazel ( Aside of Salem of course and maybe Healthy Cinder )

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey @Brandish
I see you
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Vici Who are your top 5 RWBY characters?Favorite wise, not power wise.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
No Pyrrha :twitch
I had a call from hell they have confirmed a reservation for me


TBH I always suck at characters ranking dunno why but I would go with: Blake, Pyrrha ( I love her it's like Amor's arrow strike me right in the heart ), Yang, Qrow and the last one may surprise you but it's Winter..

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for a design I'm huge fan of Neo I hope we will see her coming back at some point :zomg
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I had a call from hell they have confirmed a reservation for me
:hmph
As expected, but at least you redeemed yourself before it became serious.
TBH I always suck at characters ranking dunno why but I would go with: Blake, Pyrrha ( I love her it's like Amor's arrow strike me right in the heart ), Yang,
Ooooh :wtf:wtf
That's like my top 3 too :blush
But from this part:
Qrow and the last one may surprise you but it's Winter..
Would be Neo and Raven for me.
Winter made it? :blink I'm....surprised lol. No Weiss?:3c
As for a design I'm huge fan of Neo I hope we will her coming back at some point :zomg
This girl has the best design in the series, hands down.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Would be Neo and Raven for me.
Winter made it? :blink I'm....surprised lol. No Weiss?:3c
Neo have only Design tbh..

Raven would be probably 6 for me her design is dope also and I look forward to seeing more of her in this season ( As I said that's why it's hard for me to rank characters :D )

As for Winter, unlike Weiss, she isn't a complete bitch ( Ok Weiss isn't also anymore ) true enough she's cold and strict but her position requires it she's quite different when she's alone with Weiss for example.

As for Qrow how to not love him :lmao
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Neo have only Design tbh..
You can be shallow sometimes when ranking favorites :p
Raven would be probably 6 for me her design is dope also and I look forward to seeing more of her in this season ( As I said that's why it's hard for me to rank characters :D )
Plus the connection to Yang :hip
As for Winter, unlike Weiss, she isn't a complete bitch ( Ok Weiss isn't also anymore ) true enough she's cold and strict but her position requires it she's quite different when she's alone with Weiss for example.
Hmm, agreed, Weiss in the beginning.....ughhhhh...I think from Volume 4 is when she's started to become more bearable. Her character development outside the other mains has been really well done. If this continues she could end up being one of my favorites.
As for Qrowhow to not love him :lmao
LMAO :XD Ok fine, he was funny in last week's episode :p
But generally I think the only male I prefer is Adam, tbh this series generally has better females than males to me.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
LMAO :XD Ok fine, he was funny in last week's episode :p
But generally I think the only male I prefer is Adam, tbh this series generally has better females than males to me.
I hate Adam new outfit tbh...

Spring Maiden looks awesome if this is the girl with a tattoo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plus the connection to Yang :hip
Yang seems to have trouble with her problems just like it was mentioned by Qrow earlier and what Blake was talking about but she saw someone devoured by hatred etc. she shouldn't be alone at that moments

Hmm, agreed, Weiss in the beginning.....ughhhhh...I think from Volume 4 is when she's started to become more bearable. Her character development outside the other mains has been really well done. If this continues she could end up being one of my favorites.
Most of the characters were already shaped by the past ( Blake ) or didn't need development ( Yang ) Weiss started as a bitch and I was always saying that it only serves reason for huge character development and now she's following the same Path Winter has already completed :nod
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oh, yes I know that one. It's a good channel, indeed! Have you seen the new video of Sombra? XD

Yes.

Sombra is a secret member of the balance team she nerfed everyone except Bastion indirect buff :D
Hog :XD

Ok today In my game as Sombra I was trying to be friendly to enemy team they let me sit on the control point we have to capture and they were even careful to not hit me with Ultimates I love that kind of people in this game :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Side Note: @xi0 Dunno if I told you that but second SP game it's worth it :hurr
I'm going to assume that face is for collecting all of the yaoi and not for finding all of the toilets. :kappa Yeah you told me you got it but I didn't receive any further updates about it from you :babyrage
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Viciiiii :bobriki

That like :e3 Thanks for the video, it's so useful sometimes :derp
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Thanks for the video, it's so useful sometimes :derp

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok I think I get what Video you mean Ahm :teehee No problem at all :amuse
 
Top