Of course she is. A legal one too. Her "adult" form is simply fanservice for men with no taste.I don't see the problem with Rachel from her tv tropes page.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even though she really isn't a loli~
Of course she is. A legal one too. Her "adult" form is simply fanservice for men with no taste.I don't see the problem with Rachel from her tv tropes page.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even though she really isn't a loli~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Her adult form is her real form, that's been canonically established.Of course she is. A legal one too. Her "adult" form is simply fanservice for men with no taste.
But how am I betraying @Shobu_Yoruichi here? I didn't read Bleach for Christ's sake!@Shobu_Yoruichi
Seeing you use that image against Syx just like I did in the waifu wars after he betrayed me.
![]()
I'm so ridiculously proud of you right now. There aren't even words...![]()
No.Please let this become a forum trend.![]()
I have seen and read so many savage things in my life, but this quote of yours is by far - and I'm not lying here - one of the most savage replies I ever received. That's the Divine Sword Escanor of replies. I won't even try to counter this, because it is IMPOSSIBLE and no gifs in the world wide web would help my cause. You won, Demonspeed. You won everything.Rachel doesn't think she did anything wrong either.
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, would ya calm down?And besides, @syx is wearing a Ray set, so being compared to a canonis not out of line.traitor
Yes it ends tomorrow.In my defense @syx, have to say that i really like Rachel, thus is like half a praise, half a pity that you're compared with her x)
Oh boy, @Jammin, i love how you apparently are always carrying a bag with 10 kilos of coal, for anytime you see a fire to pour some of it xddd
Tomorrow ends third round, doesn't it?
I don't think anything I could do is worse than the "Rachel's not so bad" defense you guys have been using to try and soften the blow. Because he hates Rachel even more than I do.Oh boy, @Jammin, i love how you apparently are always carrying a bag with 10 kilos of coal, for anytime you see a fire to pour some of it xddd

You also can't keep calm if I'm talking about how beautiful and wonderful you are though@syx Sorry Rachel, but I can't keep calm if there's a salt mine to be dug around these parts.


Honey, you know we can't talk about what happens in private on MH. We would get de-modded and banned. But you're such a sweetie anyway~You also can't keep calm if I'm talking about how beautiful and wonderful you are though
Keep the salt flowing![]()
.
.
pls help me @Erinyes -chan !!! we must crush him for having second thoughts to vote for HxH!!
I'm not surprised, simply because Gintama is that much more popular, but I hope I could make at least a few of you check out this amazing manga.
A special thanks to @Erinyes who voted for Mahoutsukai despite being a big Gintama fan, you're awesome
a shame Neverland lost too, but let's give it another try next time, I'm sure by then many more people will know about these two great series 
.