Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't see the problem with Rachel from her tv tropes page.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even though she really isn't a loli~
Of course she is. A legal one too. Her "adult" form is simply fanservice for men with no taste.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
And besides, @syx is wearing a Ray set, so being compared to a canon
traitor
is not out of line.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course she is. A legal one too. Her "adult" form is simply fanservice for men with no taste.
Her adult form is her real form, that's been canonically established.

Tits or GTFO mate :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No. I disagree.
Her loli form is the only one which matters. No need for ugly cow udders.
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Seeing you use that image against Syx just like I did in the waifu wars after he betrayed me.



I'm so ridiculously proud of you right now. There aren't even words...:XD
But how am I betraying @Shobu_Yoruichi here? I didn't read Bleach for Christ's sake!



This is a f* conspiracy against my person! And YOU Jammin are leading this conspiracy!



Please let this become a forum trend.:teehee
No.

No.

No.

No.



Rachel doesn't think she did anything wrong either :heh.
I have seen and read so many savage things in my life, but this quote of yours is by far - and I'm not lying here - one of the most savage replies I ever received. That's the Divine Sword Escanor of replies. I won't even try to counter this, because it is IMPOSSIBLE and no gifs in the world wide web would help my cause. You won, Demonspeed. You won everything.

And besides, @syx is wearing a Ray set, so being compared to a canon
traitor
is not out of line.
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, would ya calm down?
There is a subtle difference between a traitor and a traitor. Ray belongs to one of them while Rachel belongs to the other.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
In my defense @syx, have to say that i really like Rachel, thus is like half a praise, half a pity that you're compared with her x)

Oh boy, @Jammin, i love how you apparently are always carrying a bag with 10 kilos of coal, for anytime you see a fire to pour some of it xddd

Tomorrow ends third round, doesn't it?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,395
Gender
Male
Country
France
In my defense @syx, have to say that i really like Rachel, thus is like half a praise, half a pity that you're compared with her x)

Oh boy, @Jammin, i love how you apparently are always carrying a bag with 10 kilos of coal, for anytime you see a fire to pour some of it xddd

Tomorrow ends third round, doesn't it?
Yes it ends tomorrow.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh boy, @Jammin, i love how you apparently are always carrying a bag with 10 kilos of coal, for anytime you see a fire to pour some of it xddd
I don't think anything I could do is worse than the "Rachel's not so bad" defense you guys have been using to try and soften the blow. Because he hates Rachel even more than I do. :XD

That's like seeing a drowning man and going to find a an anchor and being like "Here, hold this."
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@syx Sorry Rachel, but I can't keep calm if there's a salt mine to be dug around these parts.
You also can't keep calm if I'm talking about how beautiful and wonderful you are though :heh
Keep the salt flowing :super
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
You also can't keep calm if I'm talking about how beautiful and wonderful you are though :heh
Keep the salt flowing :super
Honey, you know we can't talk about what happens in private on MH. We would get de-modded and banned. But you're such a sweetie anyway~
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Koe no Katachi beat Bleach. There is justice in the world. Actually, all the ones I voted for made it to the next round... except Berserk.

If (want to say when but honestly not that confident) OP beats OPM this round it's a One Piece vs. Naruto semi-final. :notlikethis
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And Mahoutsukai no Yome lost against Gintama :feelsbadman I'm not surprised, simply because Gintama is that much more popular, but I hope I could make at least a few of you check out this amazing manga.

And from the bottomg of my heart, a big thanks to the 19 people who voted for Mahoutsukai :wtf A special thanks to @Erinyes who voted for Mahoutsukai despite being a big Gintama fan, you're awesome :blush a shame Neverland lost too, but let's give it another try next time, I'm sure by then many more people will know about these two great series :nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well fought @Erinyes!

I was 100% sure I was going to log in here and find Neverland had beaten One Punch-man by 20 pts. Guess it's all smooooooth sailing from here. Yup, nothing but blue skies and calm seas to the end of the horizon..... Oh shit, One Piece is next.

 
Top