Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Eh, he celebrates Divali. And he has 12 hours for a glorious comeback
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
when i play mafia game i even put my satanist rituals on hold
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
n1 n2 n3 please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if you cant now ill just update later its fine
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Updated recap, i tried to do it quick so i may have missed some infos, please tell me if i missed something, I'll fix it Asap


Recap

1. goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama -> Claimed sane apprentice
2. Purity of Magi - Kanou -> claimed det
3. SonOfDaws - Arima ->???? killed on N2
4. Mazino - Yamori -> restless spirit hostkilled on D2

5. Organizized - Owl -> killed on N1 ?????
6. Brandish - Kaneki -> Mafia gambler
lynched on D2
7. Kato756 - Ayato ->barkeeper was lynched on D3
8. Farfalla - Eto -> claims Mason / miller
9. Demonspeed - Touka -> passive role / townie ? lynched on D1 Mafia member ??
10. desin24 - Hinami -> passive role, like it , never had it before.
11. Lambu - Amon -> Townie, claims doc
12. MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki - claims prostitute
13. gnut - Furuta -> An old role, 1st time get it, this role was used recently killed on N2. Mason recruiter
14. Zasz - Rize -> already has his role before, it's a passive role claims bomb
15. Holt - Yomo ->
16. TSPanda - Mutsuki -> active night which "potency is conditional" claims investigator
17. Erinyes - Akira ->Already had the role before, fits me -> claims det
18. Qixus - Saiko -> hinted some investigative role
19. Arjuna - Tatara -> said he said he's not a mafia -> claimed time bomb then pirate
20. GrySun - Shirazu -> has a role that‘s not used often and I consider it to be rather weak and not fun -> hinted bodygard


Tarots

Farfalla -> Emperor
Demonspeed-> Hanged man
Gry -> Star
Monkey D Dragon -> Justice
Kato -> Magician
Zasz -> Lovers
Quixus -> fortune
Erinyes -> tower
Lambu -> chariot - had upright effect

lambu actions :
n1 - 0
n2 - kato
n3 - Erin

erin night actions :
n1 farf- innocent
n2 gry - innocent
n3- panda innocent

magi night action :
n1 gry guilty
n2 arjuna innocent
n3 panda guilty

panda actions :
n1 nothing
n2 org is doc/card change
n3 arj targets him/i have spy power
Since many people have come clean already I'll just join and also cause @GrySun asked so nicely last day. I'm a witch and regarding my tarot I'm not sure if mentioning it won't trigger the negative effect. So I will wait in regards to that.

Dat Mafiabackstab again. I don't know Arjuna well enough to decide whether it's pettiness or a ruse to get Magi killed.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really hate backstabbing an ally.

But Magi has been doing this.

She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.


I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched


Vote Kill Purity of Magi
Let me ask you one question, and this doesn't impair your team in any way I believe. Have you used your Pirate role in night 3?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course, I didn't target anyone night 1, then night 2 I protected Kato and then this night 3 Erinyes, and she is alive so I must have hit the mark.

As for the pm it said that "Through confidence and control you managed to subdue the oppossing forces that surround you, maybe... < yeah it ends there.

Then below it it says Im allowed to target two people tonight.

Thats all
Are there reasons for your targets? I get Erin but why nobody n1 and kato n2? Any idea what could've caused your tarot effect? Did you notice yourself doing anything different that day as opposed to the previous days?

1) please provide for the love of god where have i saved arjun exactly?lol
2) i was the very first person who started this Arjun thing, can you please for the love of god stop making up facts
3) i have switched to Kato only because you were begging for it the whole day, honestly if not for my role id be voting you already

in anyway i am the apprentice and was doing my night actions on grysun so i can finally use my ability...fuck this role seriously what a clusterfuck
Actually, never mind. I checked back and you voted Arjun and not Brandish in day 2. Not sure why I thought you had voted Brandish, sorry about that.

So have you gotten my role? If you successfully used it 3 times you should've gotten a PM about it. Clearing me is the first thing you should've done today.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
and thats what i said, that i am not voting for you only due to my role since i know you are clean
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well TBH, I'm not sure how I'm calm here. I only really have two leads, Arjuna who is a universal suspect (and really my only suspect so far), when brandish was revealed as mafia, I automatically guessed that Arj probably wasn't even though I didn't particularly feel so, but I didn't much have anything else until he dug himself into a hole...again, and now we even have Magi confirming it, I do that it by no means clears Magi but I believe she's being honest.

And then my only other lead Was The Farf/Panda one, in which I said I believe one of them to be lying. And this is not some conclusion no one else wouldn't have reached given how their stories contradict each other. A very set of specific convenient actions need to have taken place if both are innocent and telling the truth, and the probability of that is quite low IMO. If you doubt it, run a scenario taking all they've said into account and considering what needs to have happened for both of them to be innocent and saying the truth and you'll see. And even though I said I'm certain one of them is, I even explained how I'm unable to detect which. So how does it seem like I know the mafia team?

My absence makes it less likely to you to come across my posts indeed, and those posts would normally have me raging in one way or the other, but since I get on at limited times, I try to make the best of it by not moaning half the time like I normally would but instead posting whatever thoughts I have that could help us.

I did already claim and yes that's what I am. If you doubt it, that's only natural I guess but frankly I will be unable to help or do anything through actions besides theorizing and voting.
Everything about the Farf/Panda thing is situational and unlikely. Both the theories on them being mafia and being town. If we were to statistically calculate probabilities then the differences would be somewhat small. I think Panda being mafia is more likely, and as it looks like no insane doc will come out to have targeted gnut. gnut's death was probably caused by Panda after all. But he helped in killing all mafias so far. And this also leaves both Erin's and Magi's investigation on Panda to be off. I think the only things that make sense is him being mafia boss(explains both det results) or him changing his role into a 3rd party.
As for you, yeah it's probably your lack of time. But your regular townie claim is certainly odd here. Frankly you could be a good detective target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and thats what i said, that i am not voting for you only due to my role since i know you are clean
I don't recall seeing you say that today, and you wouldn't know I'm clean in any day prior to your change. I really wish I hadn't revealed my role yet, if you told me my role and it was correct I could much easier believe you. But for now I will assume we got another protector which should give us a huge advantage.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you did, you wouldn't backstab in the first place, especially since it would doom not only her but whoever the last teammate is. And Magi basically wanted you dead the entire game, so we'd have to assume she wanted to off you from the start? And your team couldn't internally come to a compromise? Not even getting why sacrificing you would be much of an option since D1 considering the number imbalance mafia always have.
On the plus side, thanks though for basically confirming you're Mafia. Saves is some headache at least
Yeah his confirmation is good. Not sure what to make of the rest though. I could actually believe Magi to do that and throw people under the bus for her advantage. We already had something similar last game, Daws sacrificed Vandred and still thought he could win. But if I learned anything from that fiasco is that it's probably best not to believe what confirmed mafias are saying. We should trust Magi, but keep that possibility in mind in case this game goes on for a long time and we still can't find the last mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
n1 n2 n3 please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if you cant now ill just update later its fine
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Updated recap, i tried to do it quick so i may have missed some infos, please tell me if i missed something, I'll fix it Asap


Recap

1. goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama -> Claimed sane apprentice
2. Purity of Magi - Kanou -> claimed det
3. SonOfDaws - Arima ->???? killed on N2
4. Mazino - Yamori -> restless spirit hostkilled on D2

5. Organizized - Owl -> killed on N1 ?????
6. Brandish - Kaneki -> Mafia gambler
lynched on D2
7. Kato756 - Ayato ->barkeeper was lynched on D3
8. Farfalla - Eto -> claims Mason / miller
9. Demonspeed - Touka -> passive role / townie ? lynched on D1 Mafia member ??
10. desin24 - Hinami -> passive role, like it , never had it before.
11. Lambu - Amon -> Townie, claims doc
12. MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki - claims prostitute
13. gnut - Furuta -> An old role, 1st time get it, this role was used recently killed on N2. Mason recruiter
14. Zasz - Rize -> already has his role before, it's a passive role claims bomb
15. Holt - Yomo ->
16. TSPanda - Mutsuki -> active night which "potency is conditional" claims investigator
17. Erinyes - Akira ->Already had the role before, fits me -> claims det
18. Qixus - Saiko -> hinted some investigative role
19. Arjuna - Tatara -> said he said he's not a mafia -> claimed time bomb then pirate
20. GrySun - Shirazu -> has a role that‘s not used often and I consider it to be rather weak and not fun -> hinted bodygard


Tarots

Farfalla -> Emperor
Demonspeed-> Hanged man
Gry -> Star
Monkey D Dragon -> Justice
Kato -> Magician
Zasz -> Lovers
Quixus -> fortune
Erinyes -> tower
Lambu -> chariot - had upright effect

lambu actions :
n1 - 0
n2 - kato
n3 - Erin

erin night actions :
n1 farf- innocent
n2 gry - innocent
n3- panda innocent

magi night action :
n1 gry guilty
n2 arjuna innocent
n3 panda guilty

panda actions :
n1 nothing
n2 org is doc/card change
n3 arj targets him/i have spy power
lawl should have become a bodyguard too now if he's telling the truth. desin claims Witch, Holt regular townie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Qixus can you please come and reveal your role and any results you might have gotten from it? Everyone already claimed theirs.

@TSPanda nobody claimed a doc that targeted gnut. I think you are screwed and the Arjun story could be something you two made up, as he mostly answered only your questions and then left. Picking Magi for this story is convenient knowing her character/history in these games, picking a Pirate relieves you of any Spy role duties and would otherwise confirm your other Spy action.
If I could I'd lynch both of you to be honest. gnut's death should not be ignored, and I'm all out of theories for his death.

@GrySun seems you don't trust me but i didn't lie and i think that lambu card effect is likely proving it.

@goodboy_lawlett thxs fixed it, but how do you know about your sanity ? could you maybe hint who is your target, if its someone alive you should by now learnt his/her role
How is Lambu's tarot proving you?
About you, it's just that naive/paranoid det claims are often done by mafia in a 1-mafia game, there's still a lot more suspicious people than you.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Will vote Arjuna, but will wait before casting the vote to get 1st Monkey night actions, as he could possibly have blocked the janitor, unless doc potection made janitor's or other mafia killing fail.

according to the results, if panda ends up being mafia boss, that would mean im sane and Magi unsane. if both farf and panda are cleared theres prolly 2 mafia left among the less active i guess

Also what about qixus ???

so who should we investigate tonight ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun i can't help it if all reveals innocent, tbh its totally possible im naive but i tend to think there's possibly a mafia boss among my investigations and i tend to think it could be panda.

also im not sure of anything about lambu card, but assuming he said the truth, and im trusting him so far (may be wrong though), theres a high possibility according to card description, that his effect were triggered by his actions.

Each Tarot has an Upright and a Reverse effect which get triggered by the player performing or being subject to certain actions. The effect that you receive will depend on your Karma. If you hinder your team, you will receive a Reverse Effect punishment, and likewise if you help your team through your actions, you will receive the Upright Effect reward.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Panda got an upright effect on N2, maybe his "role change" was partial and he got the ability of a Mafia Boss. That could explain how Greg died without another killing party in the game, why Erin got Innocent on him on N3, and would also implicate Magi, 'cause her result that clears Panda was on N1, from before his change. Panda should die for the sake of answers if anything...

Panda said he spied on Arjuna and got that Arjuna targeted him. Maybe that was some coordination so later he could say he lost his role to the Mafia Pirate, simply 'cause he can't spy and was never able to investigate. That would give him cover ahead as a "common townie" now, since in reality he became a Mafia Boss, and maybe before he was only a Member. He did insist that the mafia could have common Members that would upgrade with upright effects, specially when mentioning Demon. If Arjuna dies as Mafia Pirate and Panda dies as Mafia Boss, Magi is lying. Unless things changes, that should be our course of action. We still need Monkey's block target as well.

There Greg, let's try to finally get your killer down.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, we already assumed that role change due to the cards take priority. Panda shouldn't have been able to check Orgz role on N2. He got his role changed that night. He was supposed to be a Spy ever since.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Are you serious? Why am I lying if he dies as pirate and Panda dies as mafia boss if he's one, wtf? Oh well, it's not like you trusted me anyway so believe what you want to believe lol. Hopefully I will die soon and you see detective in my name so that you will get an wtf moment. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel so meme'd right now, seriously. Wow I was right.. this is a meme day lmao. Damn predictions. XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, we already assumed that role change due to the cards take priority. Panda shouldn't have been able to check Orgz role on N2. He got his role changed that night. He was supposed to be a Spy ever since.
I can't believe I didn't notice this blatant discrepancy.. He claimed he got his tarot at the end of day 2 right? That he could still investigate Orgz is impossible unless it works similar to the Second Seal I had in the Fire Emblem game, with his role not getting changed but him getting an additional one.
The Arjuna "reveal" on Magi seems coordinated as well. I doubt we can kill both Arjun and Panda today, and Arjun confirmed being mafia so we should take him down first.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, seems like my suspicions are correct. Last night I blocked Lambu, and today, no Janitor kill. I don't think this is hard to think about.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Qixus can you please come and reveal your role and any results you might have gotten from it? Everyone already claimed theirs.

@TSPanda nobody claimed a doc that targeted gnut. I think you are screwed and the Arjun story could be something you two made up, as he mostly answered only your questions and then left. Picking Magi for this story is convenient knowing her character/history in these games, picking a Pirate relieves you of any Spy role duties and would otherwise confirm your other Spy action.
If I could I'd lynch both of you to be honest. gnut's death should not be ignored, and I'm all out of theories for his death.
Hmm...

1. I already offered up a reason as to why a doc might not come out. We're down at least one doc, and we don't know what Daws' role is. Other than 'a card did it' or 'Farf is lying', I don't think that I can come up with something else other than that Daws wanted to protect Gnut and killed him instead. Maybe both card effects activated? It's about as possible as Farf forgetting how to save Kato, though I guess that at least can potentially be confirmed. I honestly don't get how Farf's account makes so much sense compared to how I contributed, but I guess touching on that's no better than beating a dead demon.. This whole thing is so hard to wrap my head around because someone is basically vouching for Farf, and it's either you, Gry, or Erin.

Basically what I've been thinking is, between Farf and me, someone gains an edge by Farf being innocent and whatnot, and it honestly could be you at this point.

2. I don't see why I'd have a problem with Spy duties. I could simply say, 'x targeted y' and talk about a mafia member or so? I could have said, 'Farf targeted X!' and attempted to implicate her. If this is deliberated, why would this be the play? Why didn't I claim det like I previously assumed I was anyway? 'Gry is innocent!' and done, but instead I used my then unknown power on what appeared to be the best target and I'm being punished for it smh

Not to mention, I have participated in the lynching of Demon, Brandish and I would have killed Arjun if not for yesterdays events; why wouldn't I just implicate a new mafia member with my newfound detective powers if I'm killing all of them off anyway? Like, there's a fair bit of randomness in this game, but I'm consistently pro-town at least, no?

3. Why Magi though, when she confirms me? Magi and Lawl have been clowning on the dude since his outburst earlier, and he's been responding madly at them every time. Like you say, she's a convenient target, and the only other viable target would be Lawl, but I'll say this much: on my first mafia game I was mafia with Magi (this is ~2 years ago? I think) and she also bullied me, was sarcastic and mean, both on pad and out. So I have no problems believing him whatsoever. Given the circumstance, it could very well be a play, but I don't see why I have to be the director of the play when Magi is someone known to pull fruity spice.

Panda got an upright effect on N2, maybe his "role change" was partial and he got the ability of a Mafia Boss. That could explain how Greg died without another killing party in the game, why Erin got Innocent on him on N3, and would also implicate Magi, 'cause her result that clears Panda was on N1, from before his change. Panda should die for the sake of answers if anything...

Panda said he spied on Arjuna and got that Arjuna targeted him. Maybe that was some coordination so later he could say he lost his role to the Mafia Pirate, simply 'cause he can't spy and was never able to investigate. That would give him cover ahead as a "common townie" now, since in reality he became a Mafia Boss, and maybe before he was only a Member. He did insist that the mafia could have common Members that would upgrade with upright effects, specially when mentioning Demon. If Arjuna dies as Mafia Pirate and Panda dies as Mafia Boss, Magi is lying. Unless things changes, that should be our course of action. We still need Monkey's block target as well.
Yes Demon specifically because Demon specifically was the only one who died and you happened to defend as being a miller, which we still don't know anyway.

And I don't get it, I insist on things and it makes me suspect, you insist on things (considerations!), tilt and your back is patted. If Demon turns out to be the miller, like you knew fo sho, and Brandish and Arjun at least are mafia, that leaves plenty of space for you and Gry to be mafia together and then some.

This leads me to think that there's some way to confirm that Demon is a Death Miller and that maybe you're waiting for Arjuna to get back here to confirm this for you. You've been suspect of me and Magi for a long while, and he mentions Magi and targets me with his power, how convenient..

Also, we already assumed that role change due to the cards take priority. Panda shouldn't have been able to check Orgz role on N2. He got his role changed that night. He was supposed to be a Spy ever since.
No, I got my role change after I submitted my action for sure. I know because I thought 'omo'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • At the beginning of the game, all players shall receive their own Tarot Card.
  • Each Tarot has an Upright and a Reverse effect which get triggered by the player performing or being subject to certain actions. The effect that you receive will depend on your Karma. If you hinder your team, you will receive a Reverse Effect punishment, and likewise if you help your team through your actions, you will receive the Upright Effect reward.
  • The Upright Effect can be considered as a positive karma buff that rewards you, the player, with Role Changes or Temporary Roles, additional votes, increased success changes etc.
  • The Reverse Effect is a negative karma debuff that punishes you with decreases in the chance of Night/Day Actions being successfully pulled off, rendering you incapable of performing a Night Action etc.
  • Every player can unlock both effects, even on the same Day or Night Phase. The activation condition for the effects of some Tarots are mutually exclusive, but if they're not and you unlock both, they will work at the same time.
  • With a few exceptions, you will be informed of a Tarot Effect's activation at the end of Day Phases, but not necessarily about what the effect is. You may also be given a clue as to what the effect is.
  • As the saying goes, "Karma is a bitch", and as a result you don't actually know the conditions for gaining these Effects, even after you have received them. The Scum have their own ways of finding this information and learn what they received from a Card Effect and why, but only after having unlocked it.
  • In some cases, you don't learn the effect of a Tarot's activation either, including Role Changes. In short, you need to be very careful if you unlock a Reverse Effect, think about your actions, and try to understand when it all went wrong.
Dudels, the rules were written to make sure you're left in the dark, there are exceptions and whatnot. There are seriously 4 rules in there to explain that you can't draw conclusions just like that. If you're this unsure about stuff, just investigate me again to find out?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, seems like my suspicions are correct. Last night I blocked Lambu, and today, no Janitor kill. I don't think this is hard to think about.
I'm just gonna go ahead and point out that Lambu was explicitly anti-me and pro-Farfalla and his reason was 'just because'. Because of principle he didn't vote for Arjun and voted me instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top