Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Either you're the actial miller and you're meming because Kato died over nothing or you're the mafia and are okay with this, because it's impossible you didn't once consider the card made me miller scenario. Now that Kato is dead and you claim now your card did it is very convenient :lmao
You didn't either, all had the same info ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is gonna turn into some retarded beef again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Imo, Arjuna should be offed today, and then tomorrow, perhaps it'd be worth it really looking closely at Farf and panda, and trying to nail the person lying. I'm not going to be around for most of the day, so I'm trying to post whatever thoughts I have here
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It doesn't actually fit for Panda to be janitor, because Magi's results imply he would be boss if he were mafia to begin with. Having two powerful roles like that, even with an upright card seems really...unbalanced
I wrote it before I saw her post.
Plus I'm not 100% sure about Magi. She's been claiming to be sure that Arjuna is mafia since D2 and yet only had a greater notion of that on N2.
Not saying I don't trust her and would choose to ignore her. But I'll listen to the rest first.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well I'm still curious about Monkey's action also. Let's see what he has for us today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Imo, Arjuna should be offed today, and then tomorrow, perhaps it'd be worth it really looking closely at Farf and panda, and trying to nail the person lying. I'm not going to be around for most of the day, so I'm trying to post whatever thoughts I have here
If he isn't offed today, then II'm gonna do sepukku. xd That means townies are just too lulz
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wrote it before I saw her post.
Plus I'm not 100% sure about Magi. She's been claiming to be sure that Arjuna is mafia since D2 and yet only had a greater notion of that on N2.
Not saying I don't trust her and would choose to ignore her. But I'll listen to the rest first.
Yeah, sure. I wanna hear what Monkey has to say and the rest also. Inb4 another lel beef from you and Panda incoming. Just too kawaii~~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I wrote it before I saw her post.
Plus I'm not 100% sure about Magi. She's been claiming to be sure that Arjuna is mafia since D2 and yet only had a greater notion of that on N2.
Not saying I don't trust her and would choose to ignore her. But I'll listen to the rest first.
Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf or Panda is lying clearly
Why? You think an insane doctor killing Greg, who was recruiting Panda, is unlikely?
And if you have an explanation for the Miller part, let me know. If you can also tell me why Monkey won't call me a liar, also let me know.
I've been revealing way more info than anyone in here, including you, which we don't know anything about.
Yet people couldn't find any single thing, in a very complex scenario I provided, that could be discredited with solid proofs. Not to mention Erin's results.
Now... "clearly" one of us is lying? I said like 3 times I'm waiting for more info to go with something.
Maybe we should start interrogating you as well, before you send people to their deaths, huh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, what's your role, card and history of effects so far, Holt? You can't be an insane doctor that targeted Greg. You would never say either me or Panda is lying if you were.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don‘t have much time right now, so I will just try to quickly write my thoughts.

No deaths is great, I wonder if that was Monkey or if a doc protected me or Erin. If he protected me I may have another innocent person. Maybe we need to come out with all roles and results this day phase?

As for Kato, his general attitude made it impossible for me to spare him and kill Panda instead as I said near the end of the day.

@Holt easy, either Arjun lied to us or... you know the mafia role which would make him ineffective. And if Zasz isn‘t lying about being bomb then I could imagine the role being in the game, at least as a tarot effect.

We should wait for Arjun to come here, I wonder what he will say. I doubt he will be genuinely confused about not blowing up though..

@Farfalla This is all so convenient. If not for Erin‘s detective result on us two I wouldn‘t trust you as much as I am. But she may be naive at this rate..
As for your explanation, it could make sense. Has Erin investigated you night 1 or night 2? She would‘ve been affected by your Miller role if it was n2.

And I know why I never considered it. First, you having a reverse tarot effect is only something you knew for sure. I still have never gotten any tarot effects myself whatsoever.
Second, the rules. Look back at the special rules. It says only for upright effect that the role can change, but not for reverse effect. It could be part of the „etc“ but I found it strange to omit the info of role change when it was present in the description of upright tarot. So I assumed reverse effect can‘t change your role, just affect your actions. Which is why I asked only Kato if he had a reverse effect which would affect his actions and results.
But apart from this being extremely convenient for you, ever since day 2, it does make sense. At least more than Kato lying to us i hope.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
Arjuna situation is bad even aside from Magi's claim. The dude was supposed to blow up tonight, and bring someone with him. Not to mention the "I can't say I'm a time bomb or I'll be hostkilled" that Idk where it came from.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?

Anyway, I'm your other detective.

I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty
I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent
I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty

And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=

So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.

Magi i picked up your hint near the end of day, I knew you were det. There was basically 0 chance for you to die last night, I had you covered.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla This is all so convenient. If not for Erin‘s detective result on us two I wouldn‘t trust you as much as I am. But she may be naive at this rate..
As for your explanation, it could make sense. Has Erin investigated you night 1 or night 2? She would‘ve been affected by your Miller role if it was n2.
:fail
Then Kato invented the Miller part and I'm still a Mason.

Erin investigated me on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I know why I never considered it. First, you having a reverse tarot effect is only something you knew for sure.
And you can't read either '-' Since disclosuring it IN MY FIRST POST OF THE DAY, as YOU REQUESTED, wasn't enough.
Repeating it all thru the day wasn't enough as well.
You and Panda just damn lynch me and then go fucking breed. Hell yeah, pleonasm...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Second, the rules. Look back at the special rules. It says only for upright effect that the role can change, but not for reverse effect. It could be part of the „etc“ but I found it strange to omit the info of role change when it was present in the description of upright tarot.
Oh, now you're with me on something that made it harder for me to realize it?? You won't say "yes", but thank you!
Also, yeah, I'm "a Mason", as far as I know, on a mason pad, but it's not weird to think that I'm actually not a mason in there \o/

I'm done with the two of you. Do wtv with this information, I'm really dropping the topic.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why? You think an insane doctor killing Greg, who was recruiting Panda, is unlikely?
And if you have an explanation for the Miller part, let me know. If you can also tell me why Monkey won't call me a liar, also let me know.
I've been revealing way more info than anyone in here, including you, which we don't know anything about.
Yet people couldn't find any single thing, in a very complex scenario I provided, that could be discredited with solid proofs. Not to mention Erin's results.
Now... "clearly" one of us is lying? I said like 3 times I'm waiting for more info to go with something.
Maybe we should start interrogating you as well, before you send people to their deaths, huh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, what's your role, card and history of effects so far, Holt? You can't be an insane doctor that targeted Greg. You would never say either me or Panda is lying if you were.
I say so because both of your claims directly Implicate the other person. If not for anything, you say Greg targeted Panda and died, panda denies this naturally, instead claiming you probably conveniently claimed this being the only Mason rep. I don't have to be anything to tell that one of you is lying...its pretty obvious imo

I'm nothing special, and I have gotten no card effects so far. I mentioned before already that my card is Heirophant. And pardon me if I seem eager to take out mafia, but I'm hoping to get a card effect for it. I've not had much time to play the game because of school, but I know I definitely would've squeezed something out if my role provided me with some extra options.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well at least after such a bad day for town this night was the most fruitive we could get. Now there's an obvious mafia against the ropes (bomb, lmao) and potential good det moves, now the only thing left is monkey to reveal his target and we get two mafias in a row.

rip kato though
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Okay

I'll write some of my thoughts because I have to make tea soon

Kato the bar keeper when he died seemed very certain that I was the mafia member, since it could justify the seemingly random mafia kill on Orgz. Now, I asked Vandred, and he said that you can actually even redirect roles that don't have effects that can be redirected. That is to say, there are 3 randomizations: the 3 players chosen, 1 out of 3 effects (block, redirect, reveal) and in the case of redirect, onto who. So you don't actually need to have an effect that can be redirected in the first place.

Initially, I thought he was simply lying, making it up. But that wouldn't be entirely consistent with Farfalla's account who I thought was the accomplice. But it turns out, he wasn't lying, but he was certain I was mafia because of an incorrect interpretation of the rules.

Now, I am saying I was an investigator, who I investigated and then why I was reluctant to explain.

Farfalla forgot about the cards we talked about all dayS. Like, the possibility of her turning miller never once crossed her mind while it could have easily saved Kato (who was speaking the truth) if she remembered the topics of discussion of the previous days. When the miller thing came up, she asked Arjun so nicely if he was townie, if he read it right?? But no, he claims bomb, you still haven't claimed it, Kato dies and now today, Arjun doesn't blow up. If he says it's because of his card, that would be the funniest thing.

(tbc)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okay

I'll write some of my thoughts because I have to make tea soon

Kato the bar keeper when he died seemed very certain that I was the mafia member, since it could justify the seemingly random mafia kill on Orgz. Now, I asked Vandred, and he said that you can actually even redirect roles that don't have effects that can be redirected. That is to say, there are 3 randomizations: the 3 players chosen, 1 out of 3 effects (block, redirect, reveal) and in the case of redirect, onto who. So you don't actually need to have an effect that can be redirected in the first place.

Initially, I thought he was simply lying, making it up. But that wouldn't be entirely consistent with Farfalla's account who I thought was the accomplice. But it turns out, he wasn't lying, but he was certain I was mafia because of an incorrect interpretation of the rules.

Now, I am saying I was an investigator, who I investigated and then why I was reluctant to explain.

Farfalla forgot about the cards we talked about all dayS. Like, the possibility of her turning miller never once crossed her mind while it could have easily saved Kato (who was speaking the truth) if she remembered the topics of discussion of the previous days. When the miller thing came up, she asked Arjun so nicely if he was townie, if he read it right?? But no, he claims bomb, you still haven't claimed it, Kato dies and now today, Arjun doesn't blow up. If he says it's because of his card, that would be the funniest thing.

(tbc)
Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.
Votekill Arjuna

There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.
Votekill Arjuna

There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
Wow this guilt trip :(
I'm not sure how this is helping us...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zero deaths?!
That's cool! What a way to start the day!
Too bad that soon will be time for me to go to bed. :kappa
I'll see you tomorrow then guys!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Arjuna 9x (Holt, Farfalla, GrySun, goodboy_lawlett, Erinyes, Purity of Magi, desin24, TSPanda, MonkeyD-Dragon)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)
GrySun 1x (Qixus)



Lambu has been infected with Non-Voter disease

Day 4 ends in:
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did you target Greg on N2?
No. My targets N1 and N2 were Panda, then I lost faith in him after the previous day and thought he was recruited/changed into 3rd party. I noticed Magi's hint near the end of the previous day phase, thought that Erin will likely not be targeted because she had all the attention on her and would likely be protected. The mafia we are dealing with don't go for the active players but for safe kills(at least that's what I understood from Orgz's and Daws' deaths). That or Erin is lying and mafia, claiming a useless naive det is something they tend to do.

Needless to say I am a Bodyguard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Other things of importance:

@TSPanda you said your role changed with your tarot. Did you use your new role or found out what you did with it? Was it something that gave you back a result?

@Qixus @desin24 @Lambu @Holt reveal your roles, most of us already did. We may need to update Erin's list. I think that Qixus hinted at detective, an insane or paranoid one since she suspected me. This is strange since Magi seems to be the insane det. So it's possible either Qixus or Erin are lying. Or I got Qixus' hints wrong and she's not a detective, we need her to say things about that.

As for desin, Lambu and Holt I know nothing. But it's important to note that there is apparently still a Sickly somehow, since Lambu has non-voter disease. Holt gives me very bad feelings, he plays quite unlike how he played the game before.

!votekill Arjuna for sure, I doubt he will even bother to come here and try to defend himself. We should use the rest of our day to gather intel.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I know about your inverted card effect. I just wouldn't have thought to a role change to miller. Going by priorities that means that tarot effects would happen before the other actions or at least before the barkeeper's.
That was obvious since the start to be honest. You are notified of your tarot upright/reverse effect immediately once the day ends. Or so it says in the OP, since I never got any PM about a tarot effect, which is really sad since I wanted to test out the promising tarot system. But at this point I think I tried everything which could give me an effect and nothing happened.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That or something would fuck up my vote, which also didn't happen. It didn't occur to me that I could have another role and be on a mason pad.
It is technically a legit interaction, since for example a Mentor could recruit a Mason as his Mentee, and that Mason would of course still be able to use his pad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top