Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't either, all had the same info ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Either you're the actial miller and you're meming because Kato died over nothing or you're the mafia and are okay with this, because it's impossible you didn't once consider the card made me miller scenario. Now that Kato is dead and you claim now your card did it is very convenient![]()
I wrote it before I saw her post.It doesn't actually fit for Panda to be janitor, because Magi's results imply he would be boss if he were mafia to begin with. Having two powerful roles like that, even with an upright card seems really...unbalanced
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he isn't offed today, then II'm gonna do sepukku. xd That means townies are just too lulzImo, Arjuna should be offed today, and then tomorrow, perhaps it'd be worth it really looking closely at Farf and panda, and trying to nail the person lying. I'm not going to be around for most of the day, so I'm trying to post whatever thoughts I have here
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, sure. I wanna hear what Monkey has to say and the rest also. Inb4 another lel beef from you and Panda incoming. Just too kawaii~~I wrote it before I saw her post.
Plus I'm not 100% sure about Magi. She's been claiming to be sure that Arjuna is mafia since D2 and yet only had a greater notion of that on N2.
Not saying I don't trust her and would choose to ignore her. But I'll listen to the rest first.
Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things standI wrote it before I saw her post.
Plus I'm not 100% sure about Magi. She's been claiming to be sure that Arjuna is mafia since D2 and yet only had a greater notion of that on N2.
Not saying I don't trust her and would choose to ignore her. But I'll listen to the rest first.
Why? You think an insane doctor killing Greg, who was recruiting Panda, is unlikely?Farf or Panda is lying clearly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Arjuna situation is bad even aside from Magi's claim. The dude was supposed to blow up tonight, and bring someone with him. Not to mention the "I can't say I'm a time bomb or I'll be hostkilled" that Idk where it came from.Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
Magi i picked up your hint near the end of day, I knew you were det. There was basically 0 chance for you to die last night, I had you covered.Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?
Anyway, I'm your other detective.
I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty
I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent
I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty
And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=
So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.
![]()
@Farfalla This is all so convenient. If not for Erin‘s detective result on us two I wouldn‘t trust you as much as I am. But she may be naive at this rate..
As for your explanation, it could make sense. Has Erin investigated you night 1 or night 2? She would‘ve been affected by your Miller role if it was n2.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you can't read either '-' Since disclosuring it IN MY FIRST POST OF THE DAY, as YOU REQUESTED, wasn't enough.And I know why I never considered it. First, you having a reverse tarot effect is only something you knew for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, now you're with me on something that made it harder for me to realize it?? You won't say "yes", but thank you!Second, the rules. Look back at the special rules. It says only for upright effect that the role can change, but not for reverse effect. It could be part of the „etc“ but I found it strange to omit the info of role change when it was present in the description of upright tarot.
I say so because both of your claims directly Implicate the other person. If not for anything, you say Greg targeted Panda and died, panda denies this naturally, instead claiming you probably conveniently claimed this being the only Mason rep. I don't have to be anything to tell that one of you is lying...its pretty obvious imoWhy? You think an insane doctor killing Greg, who was recruiting Panda, is unlikely?
And if you have an explanation for the Miller part, let me know. If you can also tell me why Monkey won't call me a liar, also let me know.
I've been revealing way more info than anyone in here, including you, which we don't know anything about.
Yet people couldn't find any single thing, in a very complex scenario I provided, that could be discredited with solid proofs. Not to mention Erin's results.
Now... "clearly" one of us is lying? I said like 3 times I'm waiting for more info to go with something.
Maybe we should start interrogating you as well, before you send people to their deaths, huh?
So, what's your role, card and history of effects so far, Holt? You can't be an insane doctor that targeted Greg. You would never say either me or Panda is lying if you were.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you target Greg on N2?Magi i picked up your hint near the end of day, I knew you were det. There was basically 0 chance for you to die last night, I had you covered.
Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.Okay
I'll write some of my thoughts because I have to make tea soon
Kato the bar keeper when he died seemed very certain that I was the mafia member, since it could justify the seemingly random mafia kill on Orgz. Now, I asked Vandred, and he said that you can actually even redirect roles that don't have effects that can be redirected. That is to say, there are 3 randomizations: the 3 players chosen, 1 out of 3 effects (block, redirect, reveal) and in the case of redirect, onto who. So you don't actually need to have an effect that can be redirected in the first place.
Initially, I thought he was simply lying, making it up. But that wouldn't be entirely consistent with Farfalla's account who I thought was the accomplice. But it turns out, he wasn't lying, but he was certain I was mafia because of an incorrect interpretation of the rules.
Now, I am saying I was an investigator, who I investigated and then why I was reluctant to explain.
Farfalla forgot about the cards we talked about all dayS. Like, the possibility of her turning miller never once crossed her mind while it could have easily saved Kato (who was speaking the truth) if she remembered the topics of discussion of the previous days. When the miller thing came up, she asked Arjun so nicely if he was townie, if he read it right?? But no, he claims bomb, you still haven't claimed it, Kato dies and now today, Arjun doesn't blow up. If he says it's because of his card, that would be the funniest thing.
(tbc)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow this guilt tripLynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Arjuna
There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.


Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Arjuna
Vote Kill Purity of Magi
votekill arjun
Votekill arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
Votekill Arjuna
I'm still putting my Vote on GrySun
votekill Arjun
votekill Arjun
No. My targets N1 and N2 were Panda, then I lost faith in him after the previous day and thought he was recruited/changed into 3rd party. I noticed Magi's hint near the end of the previous day phase, thought that Erin will likely not be targeted because she had all the attention on her and would likely be protected. The mafia we are dealing with don't go for the active players but for safe kills(at least that's what I understood from Orgz's and Daws' deaths). That or Erin is lying and mafia, claiming a useless naive det is something they tend to do.Did you target Greg on N2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That was obvious since the start to be honest. You are notified of your tarot upright/reverse effect immediately once the day ends. Or so it says in the OP, since I never got any PM about a tarot effect, which is really sad since I wanted to test out the promising tarot system. But at this point I think I tried everything which could give me an effect and nothing happened.I know about your inverted card effect. I just wouldn't have thought to a role change to miller. Going by priorities that means that tarot effects would happen before the other actions or at least before the barkeeper's.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It is technically a legit interaction, since for example a Mentor could recruit a Mason as his Mentee, and that Mason would of course still be able to use his pad.That or something would fuck up my vote, which also didn't happen. It didn't occur to me that I could have another role and be on a mason pad.