Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We have so many mafias but only 1 lynch, that‘s pretty unfortunate. The only killing abilities on town seem to be Zasz‘s bomb and desin‘s Witch(unless they‘re lying) and they‘re too situational to make use of here.

Panda is not a townie, Arjuna is mafia. Lambu is likely not a townie either looking at his actions and reasonings. If Lambu said the truth about his tarot effect then he should‘ve already had his double ability use last night because that‘s how this system works.

Really makes me wonder why we have so few kills but wouldn‘t even surprise me if there‘s 2 mafia, because Lambu, Panda, Arjun, Brandish and Demon are all without real connections between them.

So we should just remove Arjun today to get more comfortable town-mafia numbers. Tomorrow Panda, Lambu or someone from our det‘s results. Killing the Janitor is at this point only useful for learning Orgz and Daws roles and help us find people who claimed their role. Any further kills with the Janitor are pretty useless since everyone already claimed.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Erin, if Qixus comes here claiming to be a detective, I assume she's gonna claim insane/paranoid. She implied she suspected Gry, so I guess she got "guilty" results on him, in that case. If she claims to be a detective, I think you should check her or Magi, depending on the results she claims to have for the 3 nights, specially if they contradict Magi's claims somehow.
If she never shows up or have another claim that seems plausible, I think you should investigate Lambu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Erinyes it‘s up to you who you investigate, I can only give you recommendations. That would be either going Lambu if you still feel that you‘re sane, or if you doubt it and believe you‘re naive then it could be worthwhile to re-investigate Farf due to the Miller thing, and if you still get innocent then that‘s that.
So either you continue targeting other people hoping for a guilty result or you waste 1 night to basically confirm what you are. Your choice. Both are viable.

Unless the mafia used a poisoner then the only way we can explain the lack of deaths is either from Lambu or Monkey lying, so one of them is mafia for sure. But they can‘t both be lying because of conflicting results and a clear lack of night kills.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Arjuna 5x (Holt, Farfalla, GrySun, goodboy_lawlett, Erinyes)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)



Lambu has been infected with Non-Voter disease

Day 4 ends in:


​
Also added a section with links to the Day End/Start messages in the first post.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Pretty sure Arjurna is innocent.

Im pretty sure Grysun is who you guys want... :-_-

We already lynched one townie, are we really gonna lynch another????
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Pretty sure Arjurna is innocent.

Im pretty sure Grysun is who you guys want... :-_-

We already lynched one townie, are we really gonna lynch another????
Arjuna lied about his role being time bomb and then basically confessed while trying to drag Magi down with him. How are you so sure he is a townie?

Votekill Arjuna
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pretty sure Arjurna is innocent.

Im pretty sure Grysun is who you guys want... :-_-

We already lynched one townie, are we really gonna lynch another????
Please tell us your role, you‘re the only person left who hasn‘t.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Arjuna lied about his role being time bomb and then basically confessed while trying to drag Magi down with him. How are you so sure he is a townie?

Votekill Arjuna
I can just explain it with her being insane det as well, finding guilty on me and innocent on Arjun? Eh..
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
First of all I get itp but I'm not a sleeper. Heck there are many claims I could make that wouldn't make anyone bat an eyelid at me, but in the end, that's the truth...whatever you guys do with that info is up to you. If you want to clarify this in some way with night actions, be my guest.

Quixus not sure why you think only your role is important enough to not have been mentioned, and then you say you're pretty sure Arj is town and Gry is mafia? Where's this coming from? Granted I've not really looked at gry since there doesn't seem to be anything iffy about him but I doubt there's anything screaming mafia about him
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh my goodness, ok, I get that the mafia would try to take me down when they figure out my role like, yeah I have to die, but this is taking it to a whole other level, it doesn't make sense. :XD

Monkey there's no way you blocked me because my card effect was activated and I can easily prove it tonight, and I dont have any problem with dets investigating me tonight because you will definitely get Im townie. I dont know why you are lying but if its really a mafia play then its condemned to fail, even if I die tonight you will get lynched tomorrow.

So my conscience is clear, tomorrow we will see who's lying. As of now Arjuna has to die (he was clearly lying since before but well, he revealed himself lmao) and then keep the eyes on Panda, Im certain she's mafia aswell given the crazy role change claim and the card thing, we should have lynched her instead of Kato to begin with but I guess no one listens to me.

By the way Gry, I protected Kato N2 because I found him a useful player, he knew a lot about the tarot thing and never gave me wrong vibes.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
First of all I get itp but I'm not a sleeper. Heck there are many claims I could make that wouldn't make anyone bat an eyelid at me, but in the end, that's the truth...whatever you guys do with that info is up to you. If you want to clarify this in some way with night actions, be my guest.

Quixus not sure why you think only your role is important enough to not have been mentioned, and then you say you're pretty sure Arj is town and Gry is mafia? Where's this coming from? Granted I've not really looked at gry since there doesn't seem to be anything iffy about him but I doubt there's anything screaming mafia about him
I'm not saying my role is important.
I'm just saying I don't want to give it out unless its absolutely necessary-- Nobody has voted for me, I'm not in immenent danger at the moment.

Furthermore- We did lynch a townie earlier, I would very much like to avoid doing so again.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@Arjuna is qixus is your other teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh my goodness, ok, I get that the mafia would try to take me down when they figure out my role like, yeah I have to die, but this is taking it to a whole other level, it doesn't make sense. :XD

Monkey there's no way you blocked me because my card effect was activated and I can easily prove it tonight, and I dont have any problem with dets investigating me tonight because you will definitely get Im townie. I dont know why you are lying but if its really a mafia play then its condemned to fail, even if I die tonight you will get lynched tomorrow.

So my conscience is clear, tomorrow we will see who's lying. As of now Arjuna has to die (he was clearly lying since before but well, he revealed himself lmao) and then keep the eyes on Panda, Im certain she's mafia aswell given the crazy role change claim and the card thing, we should have lynched her instead of Kato to begin with but I guess no one listens to me.

By the way Gry, I protected Kato N2 because I found him a useful player, he knew a lot about the tarot thing and never gave me wrong vibes.
Panda is a she, I love this type of Mg moments!!! RAHULINA AISHTERUU<3
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Arjuna is qixus is your other teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Panda is a she, I love this type of Mg moments!!! RAHULINA AISHTERUU<3
Well looks like he's going to get lynched anyways, yes?
The results of the lynch will either be damning or redeeming.

I'm still putting my Vote on GrySun
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Guys quixus next day phase plox? Did mafia gave up or something
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh my goodness, ok, I get that the mafia would try to take me down when they figure out my role like, yeah I have to die, but this is taking it to a whole other level, it doesn't make sense. :XD

Monkey there's no way you blocked me because my card effect was activated and I can easily prove it tonight, and I dont have any problem with dets investigating me tonight because you will definitely get Im townie. I dont know why you are lying but if its really a mafia play then its condemned to fail, even if I die tonight you will get lynched tomorrow.

So my conscience is clear, tomorrow we will see who's lying. As of now Arjuna has to die (he was clearly lying since before but well, he revealed himself lmao) and then keep the eyes on Panda, Im certain she's mafia aswell given the crazy role change claim and the card thing, we should have lynched her instead of Kato to begin with but I guess no one listens to me.

By the way Gry, I protected Kato N2 because I found him a useful player, he knew a lot about the tarot thing and never gave me wrong vibes.
Interesting. Yes Monkey could also be the liar from the two of you I suppose, but there‘s just weird things about you. Why didn‘t you target anyone n1 to protect? How did your card activate after you used your role? Rules state that you are notified of tarot activation once the day ends, so you would have 2 people to protect in night 3 and not the upcoming night 4. Your tarot could only activate at the end of day 3 based on things you did either on night 2 or day 3.
But that aside one of you two simply has to be lying unless we are getting poisoner trolled.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys quixus next day phase plox? Did mafia gave up or something
Panda gave up for sure after he was cornered. He should be the ideal lynch for next day. I doubt I will survive to day 5 myself to do more stuff.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Arjuna is qixus is your other teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Panda is a she, I love this type of Mg moments!!! RAHULINA AISHTERUU<3
Damn, Im sorry Panda, damn the gender bending nature of the internet please :xp

Interesting. Yes Monkey could also be the liar from the two of you I suppose, but there‘s just weird things about you. Why didn‘t you target anyone n1 to protect? How did your card activate after you used your role? Rules state that you are notified of tarot activation once the day ends, so you would have 2 people to protect in night 3 and not the upcoming night 4. Your tarot could only activate at the end of day 3 based on things you did either on night 2 or day 3.
But that aside one of you two simply has to be lying unless we are getting poisoner trolled.
I didn't target anyone N1 because I didn't have anyone to protect, I wouldn't use my power randomly when I dont have any leads on who could get targetted, its also a matter of staying under the radar. I know you might say I should have used it anyway but I judged it was better to not use my power unless it really is necessary (the tarot thing was one of the reasons)

About my card triggering at the end of N3 I think its pretty obvious, the night I protected Erin must have been the trigger and not the one when I chose Kato, why would I get the effect before making the action? I dont see the wrong there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top