Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Lel
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,143
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pizdeitz day, zupela.
:nah
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
@Ēsu Taichou Have you fulfilled your OP fan duty in the Manga Wars this round?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Congrats you two. :hug
I don't take part in that shit
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pls, I dont age.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not my cuppa tea, all these 'wars' that you guys have on MH.
What about your husbandos?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes!!
You better because you don't want that kind of problem!!
:nod
Especially on a semi aniverseary!
I like how this man thinks. Listen to him Farfs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Congrats you two, hope you have more years together to look forward to.
I think you two even came together somewhere around the time I came to the fun forum? I remember @Hardy calling me a rocket scientist after pointing it out while you were being very flirty. Was sarcasm I think. Time sure flies...
 
Top