Skip to 1:32 that's where it comes from Farf

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Skip to 1:32 that's where it comes from Farf

Will have to do it later '-' Can't watch it now.Skip to 1:32 that's where it comes from Farf
Das a shameWill have to do it later '-' Can't watch it now.
Boss o/

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Congrats you two.2,5y with Hardy today. Time flew ^^

I don't take part in that shit@Ēsu Taichou Have you fulfilled your OP fan duty in the Manga Wars this round?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Congrats you two.![]()
Yass but if his hardness last more than 4/5 hours please take him to the emergency.Tfw even Hardy is getting old


But... but...I don't take part in that shit

Ah yeah sure '-' I'll do thatYass but if his hardness last more than 4/5 hours please take him to the emergency.
And grats~~~~>![]()
Not my cuppa tea, all these 'wars' that you guys have on MH.But... but...![]()
Yes!!Ah yeah sure '-' I'll do that

What about your husbandos?Not my cuppa tea, all these 'wars' that you guys have on MH.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like how this man thinks. Listen to him Farfs.Yes!!
You better because you don't want that kind of problem!!
Especially on a semi aniverseary!