That would be my worst nightmare @.@Pls, I dont age.
And Boss, I dont like this obsession of yours for Hardy's Hardinho '-'
That would be my worst nightmare @.@Pls, I dont age.
No....What about your husbandos?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like how this man thinks. Listen to him Farfs.
Well I just don't want to age and be in a same situation. So I was just giving you a heads up. °no pun intended'+'.That would be my worst nightmare @.@
And Boss, I dont like this obsession of yours for Hardy's Hardinho '-'
or is it/should it be
but I digress.Feelsgoodman I still look 12 event after 9 yearsWell I just don't want to age and be in a same situation. So I was just giving you a heads up. °no pun intended'+'.
or is it/should it be
but I digress.

I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event altogether.Not my cuppa tea, all these 'wars' that you guys have on MH.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Orgz, I helped you o/

You would’ve? So it‘s the shiny winner badge you‘re really after now that it‘s almost in your reach?I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event alltogether.

I'm lazy dude...I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event alltogether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
If you wanna help a fellow OP fan out, it's just three clicks away (link in my sig -> check the One Piece box in the poll -> Cast your vote).I'm lazy dude...

Cmon dude it's vs Fairy Tail..it's not even worth itIf you wanna help a fellow OP fan out, it's just three clicks away (link in my sig -> check the One Piece box in the poll -> Cast your vote).
But it's fine if you don't I get how you feel.![]()
Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.You would’ve? So it‘s the shiny winner badge you‘re really after now that it‘s almost in your reach?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh? Fairy Tail was two rounds ago and we beat them with the biggest margin of the whole tournament.Cmon dude it's vs Fairy Tail..it's not even worth it
Sigh...so much clicking so little energy.Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.
Didn't even know you got a badge if your manga won..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh? Fairy Tail was two rounds ago and we beat them with the biggest margin of the whole tournament.
Should link to One Piece vs. One Punch Man... doesn't it?
But you said you wouldn‘t be doing this if you hadn‘t nominated it yourself. Doesn‘t that kinda go against your speech here?Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.
Didn't even know you got a badge if your manga won..![]()
There there, I've voted calm your weeping heart please.That's fine.


There there, I've voted calm your weeping heart please.

I'm just that unsure of victory in this round. OPM is tough to beat.1 vote at a time![]()